Viewing 30 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello ladies,

Lets talk bras and panties! Do you match your bra to your panties or mix it up? I normally try to match as my wife has always been big on matching. I have learned a lot from her over the years.

Thanks

Ashley❤️

I try to match if I can, else I go completely the other way and contrast if I can so white bra with black panties or pink bra and blue panties.

I know it’s weird, but I find it fun hehe

Love Rachel

Matching my bra and panties is a rare occasion. Beginning with the fact that I can wear a bra for a few days as opposed to my panties, I would need several of the same pairs of panties. Additionally, there is a much greater selection of panties than bras in my size. I would be going insane if I always tried to match.  That being said, there is a certain thrill that goes with knowing one’s bra and panties match.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Katey Doe
      Lady

Hi, I would love to match bra and panties but with my current selection its impossible.

Its nice when it happens but not all that important to me. I usually go for coordinating the colors of them and with my outfit. I have a few matching sets and for one reason or another I just don’t care for the fit of one of the pieces in the set.

Ashley sweetie, I am ALWAYS matched up.

How could a girl not be?

Hugs and kisses,

Lee Ann

I love to match my bras & panties. My problem with matched sets is the bra, I prefer a firm, full support bra, min 4-hooks.

My goal is to have a matching bra, panty & girdle set-heaven!

Anonymous

I try to match when possible… but it’s not critical! It’s a luxury when it happens… I do enjoy putting a color coordinated wardrobe together!

Hugs. Lisa

Anonymous

always matching bra and panties love VS have like 6 complete sets bra panties and garter to match then couple dabs of my favorite perfume. Be looking so sexy and feeling so seductive

Hi Ashley nice to meet you and yes i try to match  when ever possible   but not allways happening as wife sees a bra my size and orders it so i have so many bras and panties singles not sets but pretty close in colors .. But i cheat once in a while as wife pulls her finishing school card and says you should match i tell her i dont have panties to match the bra so we look thru drawer as i have removed anything close and within a short while i get some new ones in the mail .. He He  my wife loves me and Stephanie and her finishing school helps Stephanie feel more girly ..👩‍❤️‍👩😈😈 Hugs Stephanie  ha ha

Anonymous

I try to match up all my bra and pantie set, they don’t look right if the bra and panties don’t match,

When i go to the store and buy a bra i always pick up the matching panties I’ve got quite a few bra and pantie sets,

Hugs Rozalyne x

Along with Mackenzie, it is typically a coincidence when they match… I tend to wear bras for several days and panties are one and done (for the wash).

I would love to have it all match up in a sexy lingerie number, but not important for daily wear.

Anonymous

I have some matching sets but tend to wear them on special evenings out.

Jessica

I don’t always focus on matching the brand name and style name/number of a bra and panty. However, whenever I put on these two intimate staples; they at least have to be the same color. Except for one time I did wear a black bra with a pink panty. I wore a black with pink flowered v-neckline wrap dress. The black bra is designed to plunge lower and remain below v-necklines and I wanted to wear pink panties to match the flowers on the dress.

If it’s a special occassion when I won’t be wearing them a long time, yes, I try to match. But for something like all day wear I go for comfortable panties and always a pretty bra. Pretty panties are nice but a pretty bra that fits my shape well is a good find no matter the match. And, I guess it’s also because I’ve had a lot of panties for many, many years (still have some of my favorites from my early 20s) but my bra collection really started when I bought my first set of forms. Now I have 4 sizes of forms, so I need bras to match each set.

I think like others here, I was surprised when I actually counted the number of bras I have. Not nearly as many as shoes, but still it was a “wow” moment.

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Ashley, Matching depends on my mood and what I’m going to wear over the undergarments.  While I do have quite a few matching sets, I tend to like playing with colors and styles.  For example, black and red go good together; so do black and purple or fushia.  The spots of my leopard print bra don’t match the spots of my leopard print panties so I pair the bra with black panties and the leopard panties with a black bra.  Looks good to me.  Pretty much any color panties can go with a white bra.  In those cases, I concentrate on matching the material.  For example, I like to pair lace panties with a very lacy bralette (which pairs up nice with a lace dress).   And cotton panties with a cotton bra underneath a casual jeans & t-shirt combo.  I just like having fun putting together different femme outfits.  So much more fun than putting together a guy’s outfit – drab.  Have fun experimenting with different bra and panty sets.  Stay safe, stay healthy, Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous

Hi Ashley

I’m a matching kind of girl when I’m out shopping I buy my bras and panties in sets it just look a lot better when they match

I have worn a different bra on a couple of occasions it’s one of my favourite and as long as the panties are the same material I’m ok with it

L💜ve

Kelly💋Ann

Nope. Pretty much never happens.  However, my wife wants to take me to torrid for a proper bra fitting once we get the chance. Then we’ll see. I do have quite a few sports bras, and sleeping bras that I use to underdress every day. No where near as many as I have panties though. Actually none of the women in my life have ever worn matching sets much, so I haven’t really seen it as that much of a thing either.

Bridgette

Bridgette  I love Torrids bras and panties my last buy was a bra with Black Skulls and Red Roses

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I usually don’t, as the panties which go with the bra often don’t have the coverage to hold all of me in place. I only buy and keep panties that I can wear comfortably, I do have a few matching sets, and it’s cool to wear them, but it is not a big issue for me to have them match.

Amy

I Try to keep them matching but if i find a bra or panties on sale i get them so about half of mine dont match.

Hello Ashley,                 When you say matching bra & knickers, I assume you mean style or pattern matching not colours. I do not have matching style type bra/knickers, but I try & wear the same colour of bra/knickers. Wearing a white bra with white knickers or other same colour combinations seems to me to be the normal thing. Having said that, when wearing a white top & a black skirt, I would wear a white bra but maybe a pair of black knickers & black tights would be ok. When wearing light coloured dress or top/skirts, your choise of undies colours are quite important. Dark coloured undies do not look good showing through your dress/tops.   love,  Helenmarie

Hello HelenMarie,

Yes I might marching colours hun. But I do agree with wearing the appropriate colour with what your wearing for a top and skirt/dress! My wife told me to wear a beige bra under white as it shouldn’t show through as bad as white.  Thanks for your reply!

Ashley❤️

C

Ashley,

When I can I match brand, design and colour. The top lines will almost always have matching bras, panties and even suspenders and slips. You can order extra panties to make up for needing to wash them more often than the bra.

S

I try most of the times when I buy bras and panties to get a matching set. I myself think it looks better when I wear a matching set.

Anonymous

Hi Ladies , i try sometimes to color match , but i don’t always , sometimes i will wear a white bra and pink panties , and maybe a pink or white slip , i go for the fit more than color . When you have a slip and dress on no one knows what’s under there , i love pantie briefs , more silkiness on my bottom , plus a soft cup bra is so sexy . Fit and feel over color for this girl , also i my mother never color matched , she just slipped on what was clean , and so do i . Love ya . by . Leslie

Leslie, reading your reply here on this subject sounds so like me. I sometimes accidently match my panties, bra and slip, and must admit I loved the look and yes I may have even done so on purpose from time to time but usually I just slip on the things at hand. I love white and pastel colors in my lingerie and most of mine are in white and pink. Like you I love to wear a full cut silky panty…I just love the extra silkeness and I must admit I’m maybe a little old fashioned so I always wear slips under my dresses too…it just Feels Extra Girly to me.

Janice
      Duchess

Hi Ashley. Good topic. I have every day non-matching B&P for when I’m at home doing chores and such but I prefer matched sets, especially if I’m going out in public. I feel more feminine that way and know I’ll blend in. I have a variety of colors, materials and patterns. I like underwire bras. They hold my forms nicely. I like to wear boy shorts for the luxurious feeling and coverage.

i have very few matching sets, but i try to get colours right – and to be honest sometimes i choose what i am going to wear based on what laundry ill need to do – i have a LOT of white underwear and not much other white clothing

The only important match is the bra to the dress or top I am wearing for the day.

Anonymous

A good question. I try to match colours and style because I believe it makes a better impression of me, I think?
      So then you might suppose – “Well where do you wear them, Anya, and are they impressing you or others? 🙂

( Hmmm ) Interesting observation Girls.

Having been required to be “stylish” or conform to a “uniform” I suppose I still look for the smart look.
      Same reply ” Who for, Anya”???

Does everyone choose their socks to please others ??

This is getting tricky. Can I back out now before I fall down another loophole ???

I will think more on that subject. ( or admit defeat )Thank you.

Anonymous
      Lady

I do match the color of the bra to the color of my panties but not the manufacture of the items. I feel better knowing they match.

Sandy

I have quite a few matching sets and colours which I love wearing ,others times I will make sure the colours match ,the same goes when I am wearing stockings with a suspender belt ,make sure match my bra and panties ,as other girls have said ,no one else knows or shouldn’t be able to see what underwear you have on ,but you know and thats the important thing so your undies must be right . Michelle xx

The most important thing for me is to be wearing a bra and panty whenever possible. I have matched on occasion but usually I just slip on what is at hand, not worrying about the color match but just more interested in that my bra is lovely with a little lace and my panties are a full cut silky panty, often with a touch of lace on the side panels or around the leg openings…but they have to be silky and girly by my standards. I love wearing slips too and again they may match my panty…or not. Slips just are an essential part of my dressing.

Viewing 30 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?