Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Holly Marie
      Lady
      Registered On: August 8, 2022
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 148

Must admit that I don’t wear forms, but that is mostly because I love A cups (so cute!) and that’s pretty much where Mother Nature put me naturally!  Holly XXX

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Jamima Kinbar
      Lady
      Registered On: October 1, 2022
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 9

Like so many others I use Amolux/Amoena breast forms in sizes 6,8 & 10 depending on what and where. At home under drab baggy sweaters I am wearing at the moment size 8 – just right with a bit of bounce and that weight on the bra. That is such a comforting feminizing feeling.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      J J
      Lady
      Registered On: September 13, 2019
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 478

I wear size 7 or 8 Amoena forms. The 7s are Contact Light, which I wear with tops that look best w/o a bra. I strive to blend in with other women, so I prefer what amount to C cups, which are I think appropriate to my general stature, and I would never go out in public with protruding nipples.

Why not, protruding nipples are a natural and normal thing. I love boobs, they are my favorite female attribute, and do enjoy watching them in public spaces, discretely of course. Women’s nipple are very often on full display.

Stephanie Lake
        Lady
        Registered On: September 20, 2021
        Topics: 15
        Replies: 95

I agree. My wife’s stick out quite a bit. I think the ones on my forms are not big enough and am thinking about buying some enhancers to put on them.

Denise Tano
        Lady
        Registered On: December 17, 2022
        Topics: 4
        Replies: 26

I agree!

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Nikki Just Nikki
      Lady
      Registered On: September 29, 2022
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 106

I have some nice silicone breast forms that work out to a 44 D cup but I never feel natural in them, I just feel more conspicuous than ever. My wife likes them, and thinks they look nice, but she agrees that if they don’t make me feel good what’s the point. I keep trying them out periodically, in case I change my mind. It’s not that they’re too big, just too… much. It’s hard to explain…

Denise Tano
        Lady

I think I know what you are feeling. Years ago, i used to stuff my bra with a pair of nylon panties in each side. Then i finally bought a pair of cotton breast forms. They gave me a small B cup size. I had a lady friend purchase a nice full slip and a fully padded bra from Sears. Then she wanted to see me in them. So into the bathroom I go and i put it all on. She said I looked cute but said I should have larger boobs. She called what I had then was “boobettes? Lol. Well a few years later i finally decided to buy a pair of nice silicon forms. I went to local shop and the fitter helped me find a size that looked good 9n me. I ended up with a size 9 which gives me a C cup. I really like the way I look. However, Lately I’ve been thinking of going up to a D cup size. But, doing that means buying all new bras and I have too many really pretty bras to just throw away. Lol

Bottom line, I think you’re just not used to seeing nice boobs on your chest. I think that once you get used to c cup size, you will love them. Besides, a C cup size is considered pretty average for women.

Denise

2 users thanked author for this post.
          Caty Ryan
          Baroness
          Registered On: August 27, 2017
          Topics: 129
          Replies: 1195

“I’ll second the C Cup motion“, (all that lovely bouncing motion, especially if they are adhered to my chest).

But I digress..

C Cups seem to be the most common simply ‘cos when I browse lingerie sale sites, C Cup bras in my size, (18/40) seem to be the most common one that aint there.

Caty (C.Cup!!)

PS C Cups also have a another use for me. I use my bra size and the brand of my favorite bra as a password… Wont forget that one…

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Kim Dahlenbergen
      Lady
      Registered On: November 18, 2019
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 281

I wear size 7 or 8 Amoena forms. The 7s are Contact Light, which I wear with tops that look best w/o a bra. I strive to blend in with other women, so I prefer what amount to C cups, which are I think appropriate to my general stature, and I would never go out in public with protruding nipples.

6 users thanked author for this post.
      Cece X
      Lady
      Registered On: April 8, 2020
      Topics: 42
      Replies: 186

I have trangular DDs from the Breast Form store, but do not recall the brand. I use my forms only once in a while and so far only in private, since most of the time I am in the world dressed in male drab. I enjoy the experience when I do choose to wear these large and heavy breasts. I am only disappointed that the nipples are not pronounced; the nipples seem to disappear completely by the time I put on a dress.
      Because I have facial hair and dress otherwise masculine, I get away unnoticed in public wearing padded bras with no forms under my loose and baggy sweatshirts. I had not thought of this until now, but I suspect that if I had smaller forms or enhancers which were less conspicuous than my DDs, maybe I would wear them more often than I wear the DDs. Maybe I would even wear them regularly in public under my male drab.
      At the moment, however, I need to be cost-conscious. A second set of forms will have to wait.
      Thanks for introducing the topic, Denise!

6 users thanked author for this post.
        Denise Tano
        Lady

Hi Cece!

Just wondering, you say that your nipples dont show as much as you would like. Have you ever tried stick on nipples? I use Ameona stick ons. They come in 3 differene sizes and 4 shades. I use the largest size in Cinnamon color. The areola is about 1 3/8 inch in diameter and the nipple itself had about 1/4 inch projection and about 3/8 inch diameter. With any properly fitting unlined bra under most tops they show just enough to look sexy but not trashy. And they atay put on the form once applied.

Just thought I would let you know in case you might like to try them. By the way, I bought mine from a local prostetic store. Yhe ladies there are very helpfull.

Denise

Fredrika Jones
      Lady
      Registered On: February 24, 2021
      Replies: 488

I wear Vollence Silicone Triangle breast forms in 42C. They are a nice size, soft to the touch, jiggle a little, and the nipples show a little, depending on the bra and blouse fabric. A pleasure to wear!
      Fredrika Jones

Michelle Trott
      Duchess
      Registered On: April 7, 2021
      Replies: 621

I have Amalux Diamonds and also Aphrodities. LOve both of them but I just bought some soft bouncey ones from Janets Closet. In a smaller size. It took until recently for me to realise that much of my breast measurement comes from being thick in the chest. Not wide. And the triangle shape might not be the best for me. I guess I will find out this vweek.

Lara Tucker
      Lady
      Registered On: September 29, 2021
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 1267

I started with a pair of breast enhancers from Amazon. I thought the B cup size was too small for my frame. Then I saw Jiggles forms on sale at The Breastform Store. I bought a C cups size. I love the jiggle, and the weight!
      I don’t think they would hold up to every day wear, but I only get to use them about once a month for a few hours. They are perfect for me.

💕Lara

Stephanie Lake
      Lady
      Registered On: September 20, 2021
      Topics: 15
      Replies: 95

I’m on a budget so I went with Vollence C cup triangle forms. They give me a solid 40C. I love the way the look and feel, especially the weight and jiggle.

Wendy Swift
      Lady
      Registered On: May 11, 2020
      Topics: 12
      Replies: 920

I first started off with breast enhancers, and while they kinda worked the results weren’t that spectacular.

I finally saved up enough $$$ and bought one pair of Gold Seal Classic 1 size 10 (giving me a C cup for bra band 48) and size 9 (B cup).

No complaints for both.   Way better than the breast enhancers I initially bought, and very reasonably priced.

Sara Thomassm
      Lady
      Registered On: November 8, 2019
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 66

For myself I have size 8 triangular breast forms and I wear them all the time and love them
      Nothing feels better than shopping at Walmart and feeling the bounce and the projection and not one person that day ever clocked me and it feels so great
      And Sarah was dressed up and went to lingerie shop once and the lady behind the counter clocked me but very nice and she asked me she always wanted to do it and if she could fill me up of course I said go ahead she said oh my God they feel so real

Emily Alt
      Hostess
      Registered On: August 24, 2019
      Topics: 24
      Replies: 1265

I have a pair of Divine Collection Aphrodite forms.  They’re a bit expensive but fairly realistic and durable enough for daily wear.  I don’t use them much anymore since going on HRT.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness
      Registered On: August 27, 2017
      Topics: 129
      Replies: 1195
      Darcy Grigsby
      Lady
      Registered On: July 1, 2020
      Topics: 38
      Replies: 226

The Hera forms from the breast form store. They are unbelievably life-like. They are spendy but worth it.

Lauren Mugnaia
      Duchess
      Registered On: November 1, 2021
      Topics: 23
      Replies: 629

Hi Denise,

My forms are made by “Gold Seal Collection, Classic 1 1/2” in size 7, which fills my 42C underwire T-shirt bra perfectly. They’re sold by The BreastForm Store. They fit nicely and feel wonderful, I wear them every day, all day long.

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Meghan Brandice
      Lady
      Registered On: April 15, 2022
      Topics: 14
      Replies: 226

I’ve made my own for years, perfectly sculpted in foam rubber with a carving knife

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.