Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi girls, just wondering if any of you are increasing your natural breasts with herbs such as pueraria mirifica and what results your getting. I do use breast forms but really want my own boobies. How about you?

Thank you, Michelle xo

Emily
      Lady

I would definitely LOVE to have my own. Alas, it seems breast forms shall be my lot in life.

Anonymous

Hello Lady.

Either HRT or breast implants. That herbal remedy is a complete joke. My aunt is a surgical nurse. She works with Drs that do these kind of procedures.

Hugs

Natasha💋💋

Hi Michelle

I have used Instant bust I started with the spray using it occasionally but like you wanted to have bigger breasts. I took the capsules for 2 months but did not use the spray at the same time but I now finished the capsules and just using the spray. I now have B cup size boobs that look and act natural. Depending on what I am doing I can go with or without breast forms. I even got a comment from a GG that I had boobs. If you have questions for me just PM me

Anonymous

This is a popular topic on CDH;  some gurls have reported good results with supplements, but it’s hit or miss.  I’ve tried most of them for 2- 3 months at a time, and the only definite result was tender nipples.  Can’t have HRT, so I’m stuck with using forms.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Breast growth?  Yes please, make mine a double.  With my tall and slim ( oh hell, skinny! ) frame I kinda started from scratch and stayed there.  I wouldn’t suit big boobs, but a little something on my chest  would be a dream…

May I order hips too please?

Stevie

Anonymous

Sadly I haven’t got boobs. But I did buy some silicone boobs 36d. Do look extremely good too.

Implants would be nice, but they aren’t cheap! Supplements might work. Breast pumps are more effective from what I’ve heard.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?