Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Girls. 😊

So I got a pair of breast forms, and I’m not completely sure about their size, but they weigh about 1400g, I recall they were listed as about a cup size E (European). I wonder if there is a more accurate way to determine this, like using the overall volume or the breastform measurements, and should I remeasure while wearing a bra that is an optimal fit for me, to find the actual size it is when I wear the breastform? But seemingly, it’s a near perfect fit for me in an 85E or DD, but according to my measurements and a bra calculator, I’m an 85F or G with these forms, at least that’s what I recall right now.

I’m also interested in some recommendations, suggestions and advice on breastplates, like which brands and models to go for, which to avoid, good ways to hide the seams, pros and cons of the different styles of plates, and so on. Personally, I’m thinking the less material unecesssary the better, but is that actually better?

Hugs & Kisses, Bree 🤞😍👍

Hey Breeana, I am not that experienced with Breast forms but the first pair I brought was from Glamour Boutique in America. I brought a 42c as I kept reading to buy a size that will help you blend in not stand out. The fit well but they also came with a pocketed bra.

As for Breastplates, I have started seeing Breastplates that are now filled with Cotton. They apparently are just as good as silicone filled but are way cheaper. Has anyone here ever tried cotton filled Breastplate?

Hey Sarah ☺️

Yeah, I read that too, but what I also read, is that your body frame, size and build determines what would be the ideal fit, where going above that could make you stand out. I used a breastform size calculator on a website to find out my ideal size.

Yes, I wonder if the cotton filled one is just as realistic as the silicone filled ones, or perhaps the silicone filled ones are actually less realistic because of too much jiggling?

Realism important, but there are other things to be aware of, because as far as I know the main “issues” with breastplates is the higher internal body temperature you get from wearing it and concealing the seams. But there other things to consider as well, such as the different types and styles also come with their own advantages and disadvantages, like the silicone filled halterneck style breastplate usually is the weight on the neck can cause physical neck/back problems over time, especially the larger sizes.

It would seem breastplates aren’t well suited for many hours of use due to the higher internal body temperature and body strain, but please do share your insights on this girls ☺️ Perhaps some recommended brands and styles?🤞

Hugs & Kisses, Bree 🤗💞

I have several sizes of both breast forms (best under full coverage bras and covered tops) and breastplates. There are advantages to both depending on the outfit and how much realistic cleaveage you are looking to show. In my experience, the C and D cup breastplates (silicone crop top style) look the most proportional on me (many tend to go too big when choosing a breastplate size to match their build) . The cleavage is quite realistic compared to using forms. They are cotton filled and do get a bit warm when worn for long periods. The seams along the edges of the shoulders are easy to hide under tops and dresses, the skin tones are not quite a match. There are many mfgs mostly based out of China producing plates. Roanyer and Ivita are brands that produce a decent product.

Anonymous

Wanting something that has a bouce make sure they silicone filled. They soft and close to the real thing. The other are usually filled with cotton or another filler. they kinda hard and no movement at all.

There some can sleep in swim in etc. Those are pretty well top choice. look at the divine collection or gold seal. brands Divine makes a nice breast plate that gives great cleavage even can use makeup to blend edges to match skin. Depending on what wanting to spend can go from 30 dollars to sky the limit.

Oh some are self adhesive others uses tape.

Hugs
      Donna

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I’ve used these calculators for a good estimate of my bra size:

https://www.abrathatfits.org/calculator.php
      https://www.herroom.com/bra-size-calculator,901,30.html

The result you get is a starting point.Β  Finding the right fitting bra might involve some trial and error.Β  Bra sizing varies widely depending on manufacturer, and even among styles from the same manufacturer.Β  If you’re comfortable with it, getting a fitting from a reputable lingerie store is your best bet to find the right bra.Β  VS isn’t a good choice, BTW.

Buying breastforms/breastplate will be determined by your budget and needs.Β  There’s a lot to pick from at a variety of price points.Β  A lot of girls on CDH swear by the Vollence brand sold on Amazon.Β  They’re very affordable.Β  I know nothing else about them other than they’re made in China.Β  In general, brands made in the US, Canada, and Germany tend to be high quality and fairly realistic.Β  They also tend to be more expensive.Β  If you’re looking for very realistic forms and have the budget, Divine Collection and The Breast Form Fashion Shop (Transcending Effects) are hard to beat.

https://divinecollectionbreastforms.com/products/
      https://breastformfashionshop.com/transcending-effects/
      https://www.etsy.com/shop/BreastFormShop?ref=simple-shop-header-name&listing_id=669234781

I have 3 breastforms, actually one is just an enhancer.Β  The other 2 are B cup and C cup, but for a small bra band.Β  I am looking to buy a decent pair of breastforms that actually fit my bra band.

As for breastplate, this is just me, I would never buy one again.Β  I bought a full upper body torso breast plate months ago, wore it like a small handful of times, and it has sat collecting dust in the original box it came in.

One reason why I have just left it is because the breasts are wayyy too big (it was advertised as a C cup).Β  The main reason is the breasts do not look natural.Β  They stick straight out.Β  If you look at a girl’s breasts, they don’t stick straight out, it kinda oozes off to the side, a natural taper to the side.Β  The breast plate I got looks really fake.Β  Plus, the edges and colour is another giveaway.Β  I picked a colour too light so it really sticks out, plus if you wear something skimpy you can see the edge of the breastplate (neck, shoulders, …)

Some will say it is a challenge to take it on/off, but I’ve been able to put it on/take it off without too much hassle.Β  The heat is another issue, as it is full torso it can get toasty.Β  Mine has golf ball dimples on the inside, supposed to help dissipate heat and I have to say it does.

Overall, I would not waste my money on a breastplate.Β  I’d invest in a good pair of breastforms instead.

Barb Wire
      Lady

Hi Breeana!

I wasn’t going to say anything since I don’t need breast forms. Lucky me, I suppose, but Wendy and Donna made me laugh and in a good way! Yes, jiggling and bouncing from my own experience is a major plus!

I hope you find what you’re looking for.

xo Barb

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Barb Wire.
      Pumped
      Lady

Be careful where you buy! I bought a breastplate advertised as a Roanyer brand from Amazon and it was some cheap knock off. I had to raise quite a stink to get my money back. I have since ordered directly from Roanyer.com and have been pleased

Breastplates seem to be a love them or leave them thing. I love mine. I bet I wear it 3-4 times a week. When it wears out i will be buying another one. I like I can put on a low cut trashy dress and let the girl show. Plus I don’t need to shave my chest. If you want to show off a ton of cleavage they are hard to beat. The downside is they can be hot. I couldn’t imagine wearing mine outside in 90F weather. The sweat would be running of me! Also the breast are a bit fake. That can be helped with a good bra and restrain them a bit. I like the fake look, one of the reason I bought!

If I wear a high neck top I tend to just wear my water balloon forms.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?