- October 10, 2020 at 5:41 am #392634Christina RobertsParticipantRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 74Has thanked: 235 timesBeen thanked: 291 times
Chanel and other departments have released a wide range of luxury tights but the prices are as high as $£750 !!! Would you be tempted to buy ?
- This topic was modified 3 weeks ago by MacKenzie Alexandra. Reason: No poll
- October 14, 2020 at 5:13 am #394455Wendy SwiftParticipantRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 244Has thanked: 150 timesBeen thanked: 827 times
For me, no. That is just way out of my budget. I bought some tights from Walmart/Target for around $10, and they have been super comfy and durable. I couldn’t ask for anything more.
I was looking at Sheertex, and a fraction of the price of those luxury ones, and I still won’t pull the trigger on Sheertex as it is still out of my budget.
- October 13, 2020 at 7:55 pm #394325
- October 11, 2020 at 5:03 am #392983Patty PhoseParticipantRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1367Has thanked: 959 timesBeen thanked: 3222 times
I hadn’t dressed for over 20 years. When I began again nearly 10 years ago, I went to a lingerie shop that had crossdressing clients. I saw these pantyhose, Wolford Neon Fatals. A very shiny sheer to waist style with no gusset or seam. I had to have them. They were like $50 a pair. I never heard of pantyhose costing that much. It was crazy to pay so much for pantyhose I thought. But I couldn’t stop thinking about them. I kept looking at them when in the shop.
Finally I rationalized. I would easily pay $50 for that perfect dress or shoes I had to have, why not pantyhose? I plunked down the green and bought the pantyhose. When I put them, on, they were amazing. a look, fit and feel like nothing I had ever experienced with pantyhose before. I laid out more green and bought everything she had and asked her to order more. I o bought several pairs and paid a lot for them but they were so special I just had to have them. They were hard to get and got discontinued. I’m glad I got to wear and experience them when I could.
Then I noticed Victoria’s Secret Seamless sheer to waist pantyhose with no gusset, for half the price of the Wolford’s. I bought all I could get. They were wonderful. A special experience for sure. if not for having worn the Wolford, I would have thought these pantyhose were incredibly fabulous. They were but not as much as the Wolford.
I know its tempting to try expensive hosiery, but the cost might be prohibitive. Still, if they are must haves, treat yourself.
- October 11, 2020 at 2:47 am #392957Ambermaria MartinezParticipantRegistered On: July 8, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 33Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 73 times
- October 11, 2020 at 2:00 am #392954Grace ScarlettParticipantRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 15Replies: 370Has thanked: 2120 timesBeen thanked: 1726 times
So agree with Alison…that’s my six monthly wardrobe budget…or a week’s lipstick allowance!!!…..far too expensive, would not even look twice…and imagine getting them snagged, omg, end of the world!!!!!!
Smiles, grace xx
- This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by Grace Scarlett.
- October 10, 2020 at 5:58 pm #392894Claire WoodsParticipantRegistered On: September 15, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 29Has thanked: 24 timesBeen thanked: 148 times
I love my tights and stockings and confess hands down on spending more than i should on them but come on $750 Just goes to show the vulgarity of the super Rich your dressing your legs with more money than most get to live on for a week.
My top brands Wolford / Falke / Oroblu If you find any of these on sale at your price range get them you will not regret it.
- October 10, 2020 at 4:36 pm #392882
- October 10, 2020 at 1:58 pm #392826
- October 10, 2020 at 10:37 am #392752MollyParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 235Has thanked: 1145 timesBeen thanked: 697 times
- October 10, 2020 at 10:30 am #392750Alison AndersonParticipantRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 318Has thanked: 152 timesBeen thanked: 1129 times
Was the thread spun into gold? I could make a good dent into a new wardrobe for that price. Why would I spend that much on a pair of tights? Even if I had money to burn, it is not worth it to me.
- October 10, 2020 at 9:25 am #392718Roberta DennyParticipantRegistered On: May 19, 2020Topics: 16Replies: 133Has thanked: 544 timesBeen thanked: 569 times
I have loved tights since I was a small child but wouldn’t pay that kind of money for one pair.I keep signing up to online hosiery retailers such as UK Tights but find them a wee bit expensive.I love expensive tights but I have to watch the pennies these days.
- October 10, 2020 at 7:36 am #392664Christina RobertsParticipantRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 74Has thanked: 235 timesBeen thanked: 291 times
Trina…interesting, Wolford tights ? will look into those and try a pair. Thank you
- October 10, 2020 at 7:28 am #392662
- October 10, 2020 at 7:03 am #392657Christina RobertsParticipantRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 74Has thanked: 235 timesBeen thanked: 291 times
Hi Lexie, i agree…. huge amount. Very happy to wear much cheaper but equally sensual tights and stockings.
- October 10, 2020 at 6:21 am #392646
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.