• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 0 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi Girls

Thank you to all for the very warm welcome messages and friend requests….all gratefully accepted. A few people have enquired about the book I mentioned in my introduction….I wasn’t promoting it honestly…: )

So the book is called Men Can Wear Dresses Too and you can find it on Amazon just search for the title. Look below the main format and prices ………and you will see the prices from independent sellers….currently around £6.30 new plus postage.

Basically it tells the story of my crossdressing journey, from the age of 9 yrs old until present day but mixes in the results of some of the key TV/CD surveys of the last century to understand if the events of my life fit any patterns of experience of other TV/CD’s. It is a warts and all….slightly risqué and is not supposed to represent everybody.

Also if that wasn’t enough, my partner and I filmed a documentary with Sky last year called originally Forbidden Love: I Married a Crossdresser. It is available on Sky On Demand free as I married a Crossdresser just search the title.

I honestly believe the key to understanding crossdressing is education and information. I just don’t want to be grouped into the pot which is transgender as it is such a diverse spectrum of individuals. Crossdressing is complex and difficult both for those who dress and partners…it needs to be discussed, shared. Otherwise nothing changes….soap box finished : )

Have a great weekend all

Catie xx

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?