- i dont know. i dont go out.
Tagged: chick magnet
- November 7, 2020 at 6:53 am #403926Rachel CrossParticipantRegistered On: October 13, 2020Topics: 22Replies: 192Has thanked: 1153 timesBeen thanked: 1095 times
i seams when i go out dressed to a bar or club i get approached by alot of women. they will come right up to me and start talking to me. they are always very friendly. i get lots of hugs and they dont mine if i put my arm around them or touch them. my cd friend has real breast and i seen the girls squeeze his tits and he squeezes theirs, alot of guys look at us and wonder how come they are with us. if i was in guy mode i dont think they would give me the time of day. do woman come up to you when your dressed?
20 users thanked author for this post.
- January 14, 2021 at 12:01 pm #432464Jessie GLadyRegistered On: December 31, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 12Has thanked: 16 timesBeen thanked: 55 times
- January 14, 2021 at 11:47 am #432462Jennifer LynnLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 111Has thanked: 33 timesBeen thanked: 602 times
- January 14, 2021 at 1:58 am #432215Polly StewartLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 135Has thanked: 146 timesBeen thanked: 338 times
It’s all to do with one’s confidence… I’ve worked in many different situations(as a man) where confidence was all it took to get connected. I was a French ski instructor for many years and that was all it took to be a magnet of some kind.
Confidence in one’s own personality is what makes you more desirable and sometimes the knowledge that you are harmless is another reason women find you attractive.
Step it out Sister //Polly
- November 17, 2020 at 7:30 am #407535Kara SumtymesLadyRegistered On: November 16, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 25Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 65 times
Yes,, oh my goodness it does happen a lot I have noticed lol & mostly the girls always seem to be so much younger than I am they seem to get such a,,, kick- out of Kara!! I don’t really think it’s out of pity or anything like that. At one time while being at a casino two women I happen to be talking to it first started out normal the two women there was a age difference between them one was a young woman while the other one I think might have been about my age? & this younger women had started to,, kind of was freaking out she didn’t want to stop holding me & I can tell she was also getting frustrated because me & the other women was talking to each other & mind you,, I really didn’t know those two,, because we had just met all together on the dance floor. The young 1 kept telling me she,,, loved me lol & she was even there with a boyfriend & it seemed he didn’t even care how she was behaving so finely she left & it ended up I was back to the other women dancing &,,, there was talk she wanted to be with me & that was really nice BUT,,, it,,, didn’t happen perhaps? That can be written about another time,,, along with other stories on this Subject!!! Until next time,, stay well,, Kara 👠 +++
- November 15, 2020 at 6:35 pm #407065Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 792Has thanked: 5526 timesBeen thanked: 3088 times
I have been approached many times by women when out partying. I let them down very politely by explaining they didn’t have quite the plumbing I was looking for. I didn’t tell them that as soon as we met, but invited them to join me and/ or the friends I was with, and let it be known to them slowly so there was no hurt feelings, even dancing with the ones who decided to stay with our group, and a few became friends and would party with me/us when we bumped into each other again.
- This reply was modified 2 months ago by Paula F.
- November 13, 2020 at 12:53 pm #406208Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 42Replies: 1240Has thanked: 3316 timesBeen thanked: 2640 times
- November 13, 2020 at 11:14 am #406181Heather HarrisonLadyRegistered On: August 3, 2020Topics: 11Replies: 126Has thanked: 766 timesBeen thanked: 568 times
It has been a long time since I went to a bar, but had such a wonderful time at a gay bar hanging out with roller derby girls. It was amazing to me how they included me in their girl talk. I’m sure it helped that my wonderful wife was with me.
- November 13, 2020 at 8:01 am #406126
- November 13, 2020 at 7:42 am #406122Deborah SullivanDuchessRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 452Has thanked: 1908 timesBeen thanked: 1695 times
I have had many compliments over the years from women while shopping or at clubs and as already said I think its because we are seen as safe. When at clubs it has been only guys though that have hit on me and I love that experience especially when they already know or suspect I am a guy in drag or tg mode
- November 10, 2020 at 5:41 pm #405207Jin CrockerLadyRegistered On: November 15, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 284Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 701 times
I think it may be because we appear ‘safe.’ They always behave lady-like and I have never been propositioned by a GG, only by curious boys. I do get compliments on my fashion choices and my bravery at being myself.
- November 10, 2020 at 9:44 am #405020Heather JamesonDuchessRegistered On: April 1, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 413Has thanked: 625 timesBeen thanked: 1477 times
Yes, I have been approached by women when out, usually to ask about how I find clothing and shoes. I got into a full conversation with a woman one night who just found out her husband was a crossdresser. What do you think her first question was? Are you gay? If I had a dime for every time I’ve been asked that. She was confused and just needed someone to explain a few things. I think I sent her home feeling a lot better. Another night at a Xmas party I had a woman try to buy the boots right off my feet, red suede over the knee. Sorry your not getting my boots, I still have them.
- November 10, 2020 at 8:32 am #404976Mary PriscillaDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: May 23, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 61Has thanked: 81 timesBeen thanked: 240 times
Limited experience with this topic. The last time I was out in public at a gay-friendly bar, I was approached by a young lady who treated me like a long-lost sister. She even offered to do my makeup if I was able to venture out the next evening. When I asked her why she reached out to be her response was…”You had the courage to dress and appear and public, so I wanted to acknowledge what might have been a challenge for you.”
- November 8, 2020 at 3:42 pm #404351
- November 8, 2020 at 11:37 am #404252DeeAnn HopingsDuchessRegistered On: November 10, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 747Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 1971 times
I voted no as it hasn’t happened. The “I don’t know” wasn’t appropriate as I do go out, just not very frequently. However, I have been hit on by guys when grocery shopping and at a collector car auction.
I believe it was Harry Reasoner who said:
“If there is a pattern there, I fail to discern it.”.
- November 8, 2020 at 8:36 am #404209karley delawareBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: October 23, 2017Topics: 9Replies: 408Has thanked: 1780 timesBeen thanked: 1118 times
Hello Girls………and Thank You for sharing your stories and comments. A girl in the closet can only dream of such things…………for now. When I am out and about, dressed with hints of femme, I receive little acts of kindness, with more chatter time with a GG. Feels GREAT!!
- November 8, 2020 at 8:00 am #404202JOJOLadyRegistered On: August 5, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 40Has thanked: 56 timesBeen thanked: 203 times
I actually received the nicest comment from a genetic female when I was out “dressed”. She came over to me and said: “Honey you are coming over to the right side”. I thanked her and let her know how great that made me feel.
- November 8, 2020 at 4:32 am #404173Alexis GentleLadyRegistered On: September 27, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 9Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 37 times
I don’t go out dressed but I do enjoy the company of women. It’s so much different talking with a bunch of girls than with a bunch of guys. I’ve been complimented many times on my nails when out and about and it lifts me no end when that happens.
- November 8, 2020 at 3:41 am #404167Rachel CrossDuchessRegistered On: October 13, 2020Topics: 22Replies: 192Has thanked: 1153 timesBeen thanked: 1095 times
i was thinking about this and talking to my cd friend that it happens to us when we go out. i think women are drawn to confident men. you have to have alot of confidence to go out in a dress and not worry about what others think. maybe thats why so many of you are married. some how they pick up on this subconsciously. it dont matter if your dressed or not. i think its great and enjoy it very much.
- November 8, 2020 at 1:47 am #404159Laura LovettLadyRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 757Has thanked: 2425 timesBeen thanked: 3703 times
I really don’t like the phrase “chick magnet”, as I feel it may give some folks the wrong idea.
However, it is true that I have been approached far more frequently as a cross dresser by women in bars and clubs than I ever have been in drab, and, pre-Covid19, most wanted to hug me, spend time chatting and dancing, etc., and several wanted to go further.
As a married man, I have had to have some difficult and sensitive conversations!
It’s a very special and beautiful validation of who we are and what we do – we’re ambassadors for each other, so the way we behave impresses on people that this is what all cross dressers are like.
Be kind, be loving, enjoy the attention, but don’t abuse it. Behave like a lady.
It’s a privilege to be able to dress the way we want to, and there are plenty of people out there who don’t get it, or actively hate what we do, as well as people who will treat us like rock stars.
Don’t give haters a reason to hate, is all I’m saying.
- November 17, 2020 at 7:52 am #407547Kara SumtymesLadyRegistered On: November 16, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 25Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 65 times
Yes you are so,,,, right 👍👠 we should always be the example in my younger age I maybe wouldn’t have perhaps thought of it as I feel now,,, so ladies,,,, you young ones listen to your elders &,,,, really really be careful & just remember!!! ok 👍 stay well +++ Kara
1 user thanked author for this post.
- November 7, 2020 at 11:43 pm #404147T.J. ByronDuchessRegistered On: October 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 279Has thanked: 2612 timesBeen thanked: 1114 times
I don’t get women wanting a ” Date”…that Would be interesting!
I Do, however, get noticed when I am out, and approached, by women because of what I am wearing…usually 50-60’s style dresses, with petticoats, nylon, full fashion stockings, heels, jewelry, wigs, and makeup. I think, and they say it’s because they would Love to dress like that. Happens,literally,every time I am out.
Love the attention and Validation.
- November 7, 2020 at 6:59 pm #404080Emily AltDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 10Replies: 413Has thanked: 334 timesBeen thanked: 1879 times
Women have approached me numerous times in bars, restaurants, shopping, wherever. Usually it’s to chat or offer a compliment. Some ask questions. I’ve been hit on a couple of times too. Once aggressively. Bar pickups aren’t my thing but that kind of attention feels good!
- November 7, 2020 at 3:58 pm #404038Jennifer SwansonDuchessRegistered On: April 20, 2019Topics: 44Replies: 160Has thanked: 3648 timesBeen thanked: 1017 times
I was approached by one woman in a clothing store who wanted to know what I thought of an outfit she was trying on. I gave her my best fashion advice on color and style. She was very thankful. She was dressed in jeans and a t shirt. I was wearing a professional dress and makeup.
- November 7, 2020 at 12:44 pm #403983Kelly TerryLadyRegistered On: February 26, 2018Topics: 15Replies: 165Has thanked: 154 timesBeen thanked: 658 times
- November 7, 2020 at 11:25 am #403978Dala CarlianDuchessRegistered On: March 4, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 110Has thanked: 219 timesBeen thanked: 333 times
I’ve only truly gone out once. I was with my wife and two other friends that are a couple. I don’t think anyone was going to approach our table and just start talking to me. If I get more experience to change the answer significantly, I’ll add a new reply…
And to clarify, I wouldn’t mind if someone walked up and just wanted to chat…I’m a social girl….
- November 7, 2020 at 11:08 am #403973Amber ScottDuchessRegistered On: June 30, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 68Has thanked: 69 timesBeen thanked: 222 times
Even though I have yet to go passed the front door dressed, I do go out even to work with my nails painted, ear rings and enjoy being a slightly femme male. It seems women are more receptive to me. I guess I appear to be less of a threat to them. I’m open about my dressing. I talk to them about their nails, clothes and make-up. I’ve had very few give me the ‘stink eye’. LOL. It gives me more confidence to go past the front door fully dressed.
Love and Peace,
- November 7, 2020 at 8:42 am #403953Peggy Sue WilliamsBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: June 26, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 236Has thanked: 885 timesBeen thanked: 992 times
Oh yes, absolutely, and I do not frequent bars or night clubs.
I often wonder why many women are attracted to CDs? Sometimes I will compliment a women on something and that starts the conversation, and other times I will have women literally walk up to me and start conversations. It is amazing, and it is females of all ages, sizes, races, etc. Sometimes, I have a small group of girls see me and start a conversation, especially once they know I am receptive to speaking with them.
What exactly fascinates them, I don’t know. Although it is great for the male ego, I am married, so a line has to be drawn at some point. In a few instances, I have had women get fairly aggressive, after we have spoken a while, actually suggesting that we should get together. Again, very tempting, but the reality is I am 100% faithful to my wife.
Oh, also, a few women, after speaking with them, will tell me at some point in the past they had a relationship with a CD and were sad to see it end.
- This reply was modified 2 months ago by Peggy Sue Williams.
- November 7, 2020 at 8:10 am #403949Danielle SilverfeatherLadyRegistered On: July 29, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 61Has thanked: 47 timesBeen thanked: 337 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.