Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

There are so many breast forms around at different price levels, I wonder if I can get some advice…

Firstly, I don’t shave my chest, so that limits the effect that can be achieved, but I think the way it feels is probably the most important.

I’d like to try some self-adhesive ones (or ones that can be attached with fairly mild adhesive).

So many prices going from about £50 up to £1000 or so. I’d put a hard limit at £200, and would prefer to keep to around £100.

Part of the reason is that I’d like to some curvy pads or similar, which seem to be about £200. I understand that there are cheaper options, but I’m prepared to pay a little for convenience/speed(!) and quality.

Any suggestions?

I find that there is a bit of a shortage of videos showing these things in action, so any specific links also appreciated.

J

Hi Iam Rosemerry. I use Amenoa breast forms. They are available in several types. Some have a cotton backing which is put in a bra with a pocket. These are available at lingerie store s which sell prosthesis breast forms.These are used by women who have had surgery for breast cancer and can’t use the adhesive type. Very quick to put on and remove,have some on layby myself pick them up tomorrow Oh how exciting! You’re friend Rosemerry

Julia,

I have three sets, each different. I have 2 C’s one triangle shaped and self adhesive, the other is a tear drop that is non-stick. Both of these are a great size for most of the time. The third set are DD’s for when I want to present things if you would in my business and nicer dinner out dresses, also tear drop.

First, check out this link, at the bottom you will see a calculator to help figure out size and shape combo’s for your height and weight. http://www.crossdresser.com/learningcenter/how-to-correct-breast-form-size-and-shape

Now finding a good form without spending a fortune is kind of a game, I can’t tell you the types I have because they didn’t come labeled, sorry about that. Now, I live on Amazon.com for most of my non-in store purchases. Not for forms, E-bay. I got all three pairs on E-bay and the DD’s I got for $86, converted 56 Pounds. But you have to be patient, the ones you really want may look great but are out of this world expensive but as soon as they sell the same merchant puts an identical pair up and only goes for half the cost. Now the only problem Julia is I don’t know what E-Bay in the UK is like so only part of this info or maybe none at all may be helpful but good luck!

I endorse Codille’s recommendation of E-Bay, at least in the US. I did need to play the wait until the last moment game to get the price I wanted – around $60 US or as of the quick calculator I used today (October 13, 2016) 39.40 in British Pounds. Janet’s Closet  also has a lot of information about choosing the right size. They also sold me, at a reasonable price, a very nice hip and butt padded girdle that definitely adds womanly curves.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Choosing breast forms & hips’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?