• This topic has 9 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi all, I’m not sure if this the place for this forum, but here goes;

I am fairly new to crossdressing and am in need to get some clothes, outfits. I am fairly tall 6’4″. So my question  is what sizes should I look for?  In dresses? Mini dress? Garter belts, pantyhose, Tights, although I think I have the pantyhose, tights thing figured out. I wear either a large/tall pantyhose ,size Q or a size 5 in tights. I know men’s sizes vary to women’s sizes and sometimes it’s confusing.

Also where are the best places to shop for clothes, shoes, heels. I know there are places online, and certain stores around. However not every store carries my size, example went shopping for heels today, because I have big feet I wear a size 12 1n men’s shoe, but most stores don’t have sizes 13 or 14 in the stores.

I know there must be some ladies on here that may have same problem

Gisela Claudine
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Amanda. Try Payless Shoes. I bought a pair of shoes size 12 for women less than two weeks ago. I’m subscribed to Lane Bryant and Torrid for clothes on line. They have big sizes. But I’m not very expert in these things. Other girls could give you better tips.

Gisela

Anonymous

I was kind of hoping someone here would have the similar body type that I have 6’4″ tall and I wear a 38 waist to give me a general idea of what to look for in the way of dresses. Am I a large, a extra large? As Samantha said it is trial and error, but I do like to have a idea of what to look for and what section of sizes to be looking when I’m out shopping

Yes it can be confusing. Like for instance my US size men is XL and because of my body shape and size I take a size 18/20 in womens.. unless I orderfrom Wish which is an Asian company then it’s XXXXL. Which I found through trial and error. Because their size charts are not totally accurate. Thank God I take a size 11, most stores carry up to that size!!! It just takes time. Get a sewing tape measure and get your bust, waist and hip sizes don’t forget of your wearing a waist training or corset use the waist measurement while wearing it for a better fit. Then using I size chart will be a little easier.

Hope this helps!!

Lanna

My problem is the sleeve width…..most I can’t get my arms in! No I am not built like a Russian Wrestler.

Lady Veronica

Anonymous

I can relate. I’m 6’3” & 175lbs. I’ve found that the easiest way to get the best fit is the hardest—you have to just try it on. I know shopping in person is hard but I’ve had luck and a lot of help from employees at Torid, Macy’s, JC penny’s, and Jockey. I haven’t shopped in fem, but if a worker does ask, I’m honest and tell them it’s for me and ask if it’s okay that I try the item on. Best of luck to you on which ever route you take.

I’d recommend slowing down and go one step at a time. Shop online and look for things you like. Go to the size charts and try to match your dimensions with your enhancements i.e. Bra waistcincher hip pads if your so inclined and get a rough idea of what your gurl size is. Order some undies and things that will come to you and try them on for size. Adjust accordingly and do it again. Maybe while you get used to your new bra looking so sexy that you need a nice top to wear over it. Good luck.

Anonymous

Thanks girls, great tips for buying clothes, definitely will look into some of those I haven’t tried. I mostly look for thing in Amazon since they have the locker delivery, that way don’t have to send thr things home or the office.

Jessica
      Lady

I shop at Amazon and JCPennys. Oh, and have been getting panties and bras at Hanes believe it or not. There’s a place online called, ‘Sinful Shoes’ that I look at but haven’t purchased from yet. They work with girls like us.
      Hugs

Jessi

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?