This topic contains 9 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  fiona moss 2 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

McKenzie
    Participant
    Registered On: March 13, 2019
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 3

Hi again everyone! My name is McKenzie and I am finally coming back to CDH after being gone for about a year. I realized that McKenzie is who I really am and who I want to be. I also missed the awesome and kind support that this community gave me when I finally opened up a little and admitted that I was a crossdresser. I went through a purging period where I questioned what I was doing, but not long after McKenzie was back. I realized I was just fooling myself and that feeling of being a woman trapped in a mans body is not something that is wrong with me and that I should fight, but something I should embrace and nurture instead! So here I am ready to take those next steps in being that woman I want to be and I know that I will need all the love and support that only those in this community can provide. Thank you for all you do hear and I truly feel safe among friends here! Hugggzzzz!!!

Kenzie

2 users thanked author for this post.
  • Author
    Replies
     fiona moss 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: October 7, 2018
    Topics: 261
    Replies: 975

Welcome back to CDH McKenzie. Sometimes you need time to think, to sort things out, but we are so glad you came back! The site has had quite a few alterations since you were last here. We have a new chatroom etc, please have a good look around and why not get involved in the community!!!

Fiona xxx

Carolyne Sherman 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 20, 2018
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 186

We all have our journeys McKenzie. So glad your back. Hope you find the support and friendship here to move forward and be yourself without regrets.

🍷C

Michelle Newman 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 22, 2017
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 638

Welcome back Mckenzie!

Val’sheril Starsong 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 3, 2019
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 214

Welcome back Kenzie!

I made a similar decision a few months back to embrace the part of me that is Val’sheril… zero regrets and so much healthier now for that decision, and for the wonderful ladies here.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Lilly 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 12, 2018
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 208

Hi Kenzie! I used the name in your signature hope that’s okay.

Welcome back! And wow what a journey, it takes a lot of courage to accept who you are and to own it. Awesome! We’re all here for your girl.

McKenzie 
      Participant
      Registered On: March 13, 2019
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 3

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome back! All of you girls are so amazing and I cherish your friendship!

Kenzie

Lisa watson 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 24, 2018
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 643

Yes! Welcome back McKenzie. This is my safety netΒ  being with a group of people like me is a must. Nice to have you back..

Sincerely;

Lisa

πŸ™‚

Olivia Livin 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 22, 2018
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 630

Welcome back Kenzie

Isn’t it wonderful to have a group of people who are there and understand. Yes, do embrace the beautiful person that is certainly part of who we truly are. Enjoy being with us, and being YOU.

Stephanie Flowers 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: June 26, 2017
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 2109

McKenzie,Β  very nice to have you back.Β  We’re always changingΒ  and evolving but our feelings to explore this amazing world just has never change . Catch up on old friends and meet new ones along the way. Very nice meeting you and welcome back.

Stephanie 🌹

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Β©2019 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account