Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi again everyone! My name is McKenzie and I am finally coming back to CDH after being gone for about a year. I realized that McKenzie is who I really am and who I want to be. I also missed the awesome and kind support that this community gave me when I finally opened up a little and admitted that I was a crossdresser. I went through a purging period where I questioned what I was doing, but not long after McKenzie was back. I realized I was just fooling myself and that feeling of being a woman trapped in a mans body is not something that is wrong with me and that I should fight, but something I should embrace and nurture instead! So here I am ready to take those next steps in being that woman I want to be and I know that I will need all the love and support that only those in this community can provide. Thank you for all you do hear and I truly feel safe among friends here! Hugggzzzz!!!

Kenzie

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

McKenzie,  very nice to have you back.  We’re always changing  and evolving but our feelings to explore this amazing world just has never change . Catch up on old friends and meet new ones along the way. Very nice meeting you and welcome back.

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome back Kenzie

Isn’t it wonderful to have a group of people who are there and understand. Yes, do embrace the beautiful person that is certainly part of who we truly are. Enjoy being with us, and being YOU.

Anonymous

Yes! Welcome back McKenzie. This is my safety net  being with a group of people like me is a must. Nice to have you back..

Sincerely;

Lisa

🙂

Anonymous

Hi Kenzie! I used the name in your signature hope that’s okay.

Welcome back! And wow what a journey, it takes a lot of courage to accept who you are and to own it. Awesome! We’re all here for your girl.

Anonymous

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome back! All of you girls are so amazing and I cherish your friendship!

Kenzie

Welcome back Kenzie!

I made a similar decision a few months back to embrace the part of me that is Val’sheril… zero regrets and so much healthier now for that decision, and for the wonderful ladies here.

Welcome back Mckenzie!

Anonymous
      Lady

We all have our journeys McKenzie. So glad your back. Hope you find the support and friendship here to move forward and be yourself without regrets.

🍷C

Welcome back to CDH McKenzie. Sometimes you need time to think, to sort things out, but we are so glad you came back! The site has had quite a few alterations since you were last here. We have a new chatroom etc, please have a good look around and why not get involved in the community!!!

Fiona xxx

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?