Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Elaine
      Duchess

Quite by impulse I shared with my son that I crossdress.  I didn’t intend to tell any of my children – it just happened.  The son and his wife are career Air Force so because of their assignments I only get to see them about once a year.  He married in his mid thirties, and there was some talk that perhaps he was gay.  But he married so guess not (or maybe he is).  Doesn’t matter really so long as he has someone to love and someone loves him.  Anyway, his best friend (also career AF) is gay, and while I was visiting a few weeks ago we spent time with the friend and his husband.  We talked quite a bit about LGBT’s in the military and how the military culture has changed from when I was in.  During the conversation son told of several other gay friends (also AF) that crossdress.  So on impulse I said “me too”.  Awkward silence, then I showed him one of the pics from my CDH public photos.  He looked for a few moments then said “very cool”.  So by now I’m sure he has told his siblings, and their mother.  So, my family knows I crossdress.  Not sure how this will affect the relationship with my daughters, time will tell.

Elaine

Hopefully they will take it in stride and supportive but either way, you can feel freer in the fact that you’re no longer having to hold it secret. I found, for myself, that it was like a weight was lifted off me.

Becka
      Lady

Awesome!

So glad it sounds like it went well for you!  I’m not sure what my kids (2 daughters and a son) would think.

They’ve all seen me in “hybrid” mode.

They always seem to know more than we think!

Anonymous

Congratulations Elaine, sounds like he is quite happy to accept that you cross dress. More and more of the  younger generations are seeing  crossdressing more regularly and have more understanding of it.

Both my daughters know I cross dress, one accepted it very quickly the other still struggles from time to time with it, but we are all in happy place in the family unit. My point is,  it’s not always a family buster when you come out. It’s just finding the level of acceptance between you all.

Good luck for the future.

Amanda xx

Anonymous

Grate coming out story hun, One thing i have learnt tho sometimes people you trust will be the first to run round telling all, and sometimes those you think will tell all will respect your privacy at all cost xxx

Mary Priscilla
      Duchess - Annual

I love, love your story!  Many thanks for sharing.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?