Viewing 84 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I have often wondered how accurate the percentage quotes about our lifestyles are. How many times have you read that the majority of crossdressers are heterosexual? What’s the real story? Moi? hetero….

Anonymous

I answered no, I’m not out and out gay I’m bi i know i shouldn’t have but I’ve had a few hook ups with some men, I’m a married man and I’ve been unfaithful with my wife but only with men never with another woman, i know it’s no excuse but the last one was about 4 years ago, I’m not asking for forgiveness because I know it was wrong and I have no desire to repeat my previous actions x

As long as I discover my inner female soul, I realise I may be bisexual.

I haven’t had any date with men (and the last one with women was in 2015).

I still find women more attractive when I walk on the streets, however there’s something I can’t explain that pushes me towards a date with a man. I know it’s gonna be a huge leap into an unknown world, but someday I should try.

Anonymous

I’ve said this before, I consider myself a  lesbian when I’m with my wife because I am a woman and love getting male attention when I’m the real me. I started experimenting sexually when I was 14, I figured I dressed as a girl I must be gay and I loved every minute of it, still do.

i voted yes for i am only interested in women even when dressed up i have no desire for men but some time i would like to be with a man dressed up as a female.   that is a tricky question also.

Anonymous

I have never been attracted to men; I am attracted to women, and want to emulate them, but its’ not a sexual thing (that fire has burned out). So, speaking in the past tense, my answer is yes.

Janice
      Duchess

I agree Lucinda. I have never had gay leanings but I think dating a guy as Janice would be thrilling.

Ellie Hope
      Baroness

I answered no, because during the past 5 to 10 years, I have begun to experience strong sexual urges for MTF transgender and CDs, genetic girls, and some straight men who are not Alfa, in that order.  Clearly, I feel my sexual orientation is changing with time. But I have not acted on these longings outside my SO.

Hugs and Love,

Ellie Hope

No ma’am, but I’m pansexual. I’m not necessarily attracted to a body, but the mind behind it. Yes, appearance does play a small role, but is not a true deciding factor.
      Hugs, Ruby

Anonymous

I do like a nicely presented man.

DeLora
      Lady

I voted heterosexual.
      I have spent many long hours questioning my sexuality, but it was not until I accepted myself as a CD and came out to my wife that I realized that I was simply a heterosexual crossdresser. I say simply… It’s not exactly simple🙃

I answered no simply because I have always been attracted to men.  But it is more complicated, to me at least, than a simple yes/no answer.  When I first began dating men, I considered myself as gay, but as I matured and lived and identified more and more as femme, I didn’t think that gay quite applied to me.  I began to see myself as female and still attracted to men.  If I was able to transition and go through SRS, I would still be attracted to men, but being fully and legally female then, I would slip into the heterosexual folder, and how others labeled me would not have anything really to do with ‘gay’, I would think.

I am me and that’s all.  I have several very good friends who are gay, and I have been cussed and put down by other gay men for being femme, so even the gay slice of society does not know where to put me, and many girls like me that I have met and corresponded with, so we just accept ourselves as we are, and labels be darned.

Okay, my soapbox is put away.

PaulaF

Anonymous

I somewhat agree with Ellie. I answered no, because of my desires for MTF transgender and CDs, genetic girls, and guys who lean toward femme. I’m bi as a man.

I chose “Yes.” At the time I voted (9:40pm CST), my vote seems to have split the poll evenly at 31 to 31. That surprised me, for I was almost certain that I would see the results tilting more toward heterosexual. However, I respect the orientation of each and every one of my CDH sisters.

I agree 100% with Bettylou and with everything she said. I enjoy the company of women much more than men, although no one would mistake me for a “manly” sort of a man. My “fire” has long since burned itself out and is now mere embers.

I have never been “attracted” to men in that way, however, since joining CDH I have had an abiding curiosity for how it might be to spend time with a small group of CDs (preferably from CDH, since I feel I “know” many of you), all of us dressed as fully femme as we are able.

I voted no as I have been Pansexual all my life and my first experience was with a guy in a tree fort as a kid. True

But I too am surprised at the outcome of this vote as I always thought most CD’s where heterosexual.

Anonymous

I’m a MTF Crossdressing Closet Girl. I luv to love women. When I’m Dressed … fantasy can occupy my feminine desires. I doubt an actual physical action. I’m simply a Dresser

Christine
      Lady

I answered no.  I feel i couldve answered yes.  I always thought CD were gay.  Im so torn on my feelings.  I am attracted to women.  My ideal woman is petite, athletic build with a ponytail.   I would like some experiences with a guy though.  Just to see.  I wont go into detail on here.  It would need to be a feminine guy.

Ashley
      Lady

I voted hetero. Because after all I am a guy who’s attracted to women. But it does get complicated for us doesn’t it? The girl in me is also very much attracted to women!

Jessica
      Lady

I voted no because I am bi and while I went out with both men and women (when I was single) it was different with straight men. For instance after transitioning if I were ever single again I doubt that I would go out with men at all because I’m not attracted to straight guys. No offense y’all.

Anonymous

Totally agree Christine!

Anonymous

Wow, lot’s of interesting responses!

Time for some clarity in my case. Becoming more and more feminine in coiffure, makeup, scent, esthetics, makeup etc. only heightens my desire to be with feminine genetic women in a sexual way.

I pass extremely well and I’ve had dozens of compliments, comments and come-on passes from men over the years. Although it does affirm my femme presentation it feels, well…all too creepy in the sexual sense. And why do men generally not understand the meaning of that two letter word “NO!”. For that reason I avoid interaction with males as much as possible. I only allow my hair or makeup services done by women.  This summer a flirty male apprentice did my wash and rinse and eventually he had to be called off by my apologizing styliste. He was fired BTW.

Talking now about the other  fork in the road…a very long hug and a sexy air kiss from a makeover styliste after she turned me into my profile photo this summer…confirmed my orientation.

Habilisa
      Lady

I did not vote because a simple yes or no to the question “Heterosexual – yes or no” is far to limiting.  To get a better representation maybe the question should be “Hetero, gay, bi or other.  No offense meant to those who identify as other than the first 3. I include Hetero, gay and bi as I believe these are the top 3 that people identify as.  It could always be changed to include a couple more if their is a statistically significant group.  Not to say any group is not important or significant but for the survey all groups cannot be included.

I’m new here and do not want to offend or step on anyone’s toes so to speak . . .

Jackie
      Ambassador

I have been gay all my life. In the beginning I thought I was possibly bi but I soon realized after trying to be with a girl that I preferred guys or same sex. To me there has always been something very sensual  about knowing what makes your partner happy. I mean think about it who better to know than that of the same sex. Anyways it’s always worked for me and without any regrets. If I were straight I would think it would be a little weird to share the wifes clothes or be dressed up in front of her or especially if she knew you wanted to sleep with men while your dressed up! My opinion anyway. Probably won’t be the most popular on this site for saying what I just did, but oh well it’s nothing new lol!

Your not alone Jackie with your opinions as I see things in the same light as you…

Breanna

I agree with Habilisa and also did not vote as I think I fall within the other categories. As someone who suffers from asperger’s I have a very difficult time getting touchy feely with other people.  In my younger years I did have a few girlfriends and I have only had sex with women, however as I have aged I find myself fantasizing more about having sex as a woman with men. This is a bit confusing to me though as in my day to day life I never look at a man and think about them sexually.   Maybe if I were out as Leann that would be different?

So am I bi? Just curious? Or would you consider me hetero as I have only been with women ?   I think the terms gender fluid and asexual best describe me.

OK!  Here’s my take on this thing.  Even though the results are not as compelling as many have predicted regarding the heterosexuality of crossdressers, I continue to believe that most crossdressers prefer women sexually.  The rub here is that so many women can’t handle the crossdressing.  I strongly believe if more women supported crossdressing men and responded favorably to them that the crossdressers would be less conflicted in their crossdressing.  For me, I believe I am kind of hyper-heterosexual.  I’m so attracted to women (and all things feminine) that I just want to immerse myself in the feminine.  When I fantasize my best feminine look, I always envision myself with a genuine beautiful woman.  The concept of male lesbianism is not unrealistic.  I want to look like a woman AND be with women.  I have a rich life, filled with many excellent male friends.  But, regarding sex, I love only women – completely!  Go figure!

FAM

Anonymous

While I do dress I answered the survey as heterosexual even though I have as of late identified more bi sexual. I have had experiences with men while underdressed and have had many fantasies of being dressed and pleasing a man. It has been a long time since I have had hetero sex but I still enjoy females. Sadly though before I can truly enjoy my fantasies I would have to come out to my wife and she has made it clear there is no room for any cross dresser in her life.

I identify as a-sexual which I call the polar opposite of bi-sexual i.e. no sexual preference but for a different reason. It doesn’t really matter though what label I am ascribed to, just that I’m happy in the skin I’m in.

Take care girls.

Anne-Marie.

Only men for THIS girl.   I’ve been with women in my earlier days and…no thanks.  Never again.

The really interesting thing (to me and others who have replied similarly) is that it doesn’t seem to be a yes/no issue for many.

As we often see in the forums and private messages, many loud and proud “hetero” CDs are not so hetero in their fantasy lives.

So, a bit more nuance than yes or no…but still fun and interesting to see the poll numbers in this light.  A fun topic to be sure!

Hi Roxanne – I am full time gay, full time into men, period.

That’s whether I am dressed as Jenny or not (but much more fun when dressed as Jenny!!!)

Zero interest in women, period. I experimented with women in the past, just to be sure. And yep, I’m sure – zero interest.

There’s no “messed up” confusion on my part.  Honestly?  I think I am one of the most straight (pardon the pun) forward people on CDH, when it comes to sexuality.

I’m not gay, but I’m not strictly hetrosexual either.  As the poll didn’t have an option for clicking on bisexual I was very limited in what I picked.

I voted No. I identify as transgender and non-binary. I am married to my 2nd wife and I have essentially transitioned socially. I have no plans to transition physically. My basic orientation is bisexual. In the past I have been with men and women, but both lists are relatively short. However, currently I am leaning more towards lesbian…

Deb Cox
      Lady

I’m Bisexual currently.  I’ve actually had more women interested in me in drag at the moment.

I consider myself heterosexual,

I am in a heterosexual relationship and love my wife very much.
      I am also attracted to women and feminine.

If I wasn’t in a relationship it might be different.

As I have discovered in myself my life choices seem to be changing.

I love women and every thing about them, but I have learned I have been attracted to C/D’s and transgender woman also.

So if my world completely changed, maybe.

As Jenny mentioned I have fantasized about being with a man, more for me than because I desire men.

So yes it is confusing and I think a lot of us are.
      A lot of us may never Know,but I don’t see anything wrong with it.
      Thats the beauty of life you never know what’s around the corner.
      So I checked Hetero But who knows maybe you consider me Gay or Bi.
      I don’t care I am what I am as Popeye says

Patty

Gail Rich
      Lady

I voted yes. I am attracted to women. I have never been attracted to men. But here is the complication. I am attracted to CD’s. I have never acted on that attraction, but I am curious. So where does that put me?

Hi Gail,

I think that puts you as being Honest with yourself and us.

Unfortunately a lot of us here haven’t got it all together yet as to who we are.

I think you are just who you should be.
        You be you girl
        whatever that is

Patty

Hi Gail,

I consider you to be a normal heterosexual male! You know your attracted to woman and not men, but your curious about M to F CD’s. Everyone walking on this planet at some point in life has thoughts about a same sex encounter, and there’s nothing wrong with that. The feminine clothing gives the mind “permission” to experiment with something you normally would not do in drab. So, if you choose to experiment at some point in life, then why not with a CD!?

I am not gay or fully bisexual. I am only bi sometimes when I am dressed I do not look at men and think yes he can do me. But dressed I surprise myself by how far I will cross the line and that is being fully dressed.

I have nothing against Gay men but they are not interested in a man in a dress or skirt they are looking for a man’s man. Whereas bi men are different they will have fun with a Xdresser.

Hugs

Coleen xxx

I answered no, I am happily married to a wonderful wife who knows of my dressing, we have a wonderful sex life weather I am dressed as Amanda or not, so maybe bisexual. Also I have fantasized about other CD or TG women a man would be my last choice while en femme so I guess I wouldn’t completely rule it out, thanks for listening pretty ladies!

Falecia, I am so like you.  I am so totally attracted to women and just so love dressing as one as well.  I just love everything Feminine.  I have good male friendships also but I just love being in the company of women.

I wonder about that too. I recently read that 90% of those who crossdress identify as hetero. This poll (though small) seems far less.

I answered yes to hetero as I am married to a woman. However, I am bi/pan sexual. I am not sure my vote counts as we are all transgender, but I am transitioning from to MTF. I am on hormones, and have been for 3 months. I was never a CD, although I am learning now. So if I am a transgender woman and like men am I straight? Am I a lesbian because I have a wife? Or am I stll just bi because i like both? Labels, and do they matter or reflect who we truely are.

Traci Lynn

Hello Gail,

I certainly do not want to put words in your mouth, but I too am drawn to many CDs who really “do” it well.  I guess I’m kind of discriminating when I phrase it that way, but it’s those who really capture the totally feminine look that are compelling to both men and women.  But, here’s the thing, I’m not drawn to want sex with those CDs, I just want to imitate them.  While I currently enjoy the androgynous thing, I dream of looking like a slender, shapely woman with great hair and a wonderful smile.  Some members of CDH are gifted with that kind of look.  I admire them and enjoy the pictures and descriptions of how they do it!

FAM

Since there was a numerical component to the original question, I’ll add this…

In 2016 the Williams Institute at UCLA published the largest study so far on the trans population in the US. I am not sure, but I assume that crossdressers were not included. Anyway, the result was that the US trans population was .6% of the total. That is approximately 2,000,000 people. Sometimes you will see 1,400,000 or 1,500,000 and that represents just adults. The 2,000,000 includes youths.

California was one of 4 states at about .8%, which is about 320,000 people. The Inland Empire (Riverside and San Bernardino Counties) is about 32,000 and the Coachella Valley where I live (Palm Springs, Rancho Mirage, Palm Desert, et al) is about 2,800.

It would be interesting to see how the crossdressing population compares. I suspect it would be larger, but as wary as LGBT folks are in general regarding the security and confidentially of surveys, it would probably be even more difficult to get reasonably representative numbers…

Stevie65
      Lady

Being a Crossdresser and understanding what I like and don’t like.. I have found that I really enjoy both. I have nothing against the gay men population at all. I just know that whether if I am dressed or not I can look at both sexes and either like or not.

This question about being hetro…. when dressed as a woman is it not being bi if you like a female or male and vice versa?

I know some will say it is what package you have but the mind says different sometimes….

Either way I like the best of both worlds…

I selected no but for me, it is a combination of years of “programming”.  I am not sure if I am bi or hetero or what.  As Alexandra, I would be with either sex.  I am actively looking for a man to be with as Alexandra with my wife’s blessing as she knows I have to find out if I will enjoy it but not dressed, I would only be with women.

It makes me confused because for years I have heard gays are “evil” blah blah blah….even though I have a lesbian daughter that I support unconditionally and gay friends that I support the same way.

I will freely admit that I watch porn, LOL 🙂  I watch it as Alexandra and my male self.  I can watch the various versions of woman on male and my brain is okay with it but has trouble wrapping itself around a man doing the same thing for another guy or even a tg girl.

Don’t knock it until you try it!!! You never know, you might end up like me and you will LOVE it!!! So often, it is the fear of the unknown that prevents us from truly enjoying and experiencing life and all it has to offer!!!

I am definitely going to try it 🙂  I have to know for myself, for my “state of mind”.  I know if I do, I will be happier, more at ease with my true self

I said yes to being hetro. But when I put on some sexy lingerie I want to be with a man. So I guess can say that I am Bi curious.  Hopefully one day I’ll be able to experience this.

Anonymous

I answered yes because I have no desire to be with men. I think the female form is a beautiful thing and love dressing as one. I think everyone should be free to explore whatever type relationships they desire. I enjoy being my girlfriends girlfriend and getting pretty.  It’s all good as long as your enjoying yourself and your partner is enjoying themself.

Jackie
      Ambassador

I definitely answered yes, I am. As Brianna put it earlier in this column “Don’t Knock It Till You Try It.” Nothing wrong with trying and exploring. Oh and venturing out of comfort zones!

Anonymous

I’d agree with Becca in that I’m definitely straight but there is the curiosity there that when dressed up and a guy comes onto you who doesn’t love the attention of being admired as a pretty woman ?

Rami Love
      Lady

Sitting at my computer dressed top to bottom as a woman, I am definitely not straight.  I definitely prefer woman.

Dress almost every day in some form, have a lingerie wardrobe that would make some women green, have had more than a few hookups with guys as Jessica and loved every one.

LOVE women as well, but yeah, I am definitely bi-sexual.

When I am presenting as Genivieve, I am a woman, and am attracted to men. In drab I am never attracted to another man. Does this make me Bi? En femme ! Think I like everyone, GG’s TG’s and Men! 💋

Roxanne, You are too cute for words! Sexy funny too! 💋

Genivieve

Gillian
      Lady

Over the years I’ve realised I’m not just a crossdresser but have a desire to transition.

When I’m dressed I fantasize about being with a man and pleasing him. As time goes by I look at some guys and really fancy them.

Anonymous

I say I’m bi and have done for a long time. The only issue I have with the term is that as I identify as non binary I’m not sure it quite fits. Still people know what it means so I’m good with that.

Not sure why we try and pigeon hole ourselves all the time but we do.

Charlotte xx

Society has to get rid of those terms. Sex is fun and who you have it with is your business. I enjoy sex with my wife thats it.

So, if you think about being bi-sexual just never follow up on it. Perhaps experimented decades ago, but more attracted to the female form. Marvel at the photos of CD’s and enjoy the bulge along with feminine pose. Would this poll be different that the numbers convey?

I’m bi. I’m definitely more attracted to women and the female form. But there are times  occasionally where I feel the need for a man.  I feel that I can be more vulnerable and soft when I’m with men. It’s been something I’ve been realizing about myself as I’ve matured

Anonymous

Good question! I answered Yes because I am attracted to women and have never been attracted to men, whatever my gender state at the time.

What am I ?? I’d say iam probably bi ! Never actually had sex with a man and can’t say Im attracted to them , however I  do have fantasies about having sex with men ( but only when I’m dressed as a women),so given the opportunity I’d probably happily receive one !!!

Anonymous

Actually dear, you should have 3rd option in your poll that is confused or not sure.

Holly
      Lady

Caught in between two worlds

I’m straight-ish I guess. I’ve never had sex with a man, but wouldn’t have turned it down either. Not really sure where I fall in the spectrum but definitely not totally straight. I guess if I had to be lumped into a group I’d be bi, both men and women turn me on depending on the situation.

I am married now so it all really is a mute point. My wife is the only one that gets any of me. 😁

I am straight happily married. But I will say this sex is fun and who you have it with is up to you. But make sure you don’t get hurt or hurt someone you love.

I never thought that I was gay and never been with a man but the last couple of years I’ve been finding men sexually attractive. And at the same time I don’t find women  sexually attractive anymore. It’s weird now when I see a muscular man especially with he’s shirt off I get all tingling inside me. I start having fantasies about making love to him. But I’m in the closet both as a crossdresser and now I guess being gay. In the last three years since my wife passed I have no desire to be with a woman. Since she passed I’ve been thinking more like a woman. Maybe that’s why I enjoy looking at hunky men cause in my mind I feel like a woman and looking at men as the opposite sex of me. And women as the same sex as me. It makes me so very confused.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Though I would say that I have become somewhat bi- curious, I am still a hetero, never having been with a man, and not feeling the urge to.  Nothing against men per se,  just love the female form.  I still give thanks to God for the female derriere, his greatest most beautiful  creation.

Stevie

Anonymous

Paula when dressed is very interested in other gurls and men.  That urge has grown over time.  She loves the attention and would like to act upon the urges some day.  It hasn’t happened yet but I do find myself wanting to be sexier and sexier for gurls and men.  I’d say I am bi curious but pretty sure I am gonna like it and will no longer be curious once it happens.

Anonymous

Married to my wife 32 years, only been with my wife in all those years and will only be with my wife… pretty hung up on the till death do us part. Zero interest in sex with men.

Have always been a fem guy and wanted to emulate women as far back as a preteen but do identify as gay since I desire handsome men. Its true that the gay community does not really accept this lifestyle anymore than the hetro community and have been called a faggot with a skirt so the prejudice goes both ways.

Melinda
      Lady

I have only had romantic interactions with women, but I do fantasize about sex with men, including me being dressed. I do fantasize about women treating me like a woman in bed.

Anonymous

Jackie; I’m still relatively new at Dressing. Married. I’ve experienced a verity of sex treats along the way. My wife knows of my Dressing and naturally when she walked in while I was Dress I got the UNIVERSAL set of questions, “are you gay, do I have anything to worry about?” It was said that I could dress at Will in our home. I “DO NOT!”  I don’t hide my things but I keep a tight closet. I’m a Closet Girl and that’s how I live it. I agree, it would too awkward for me. In saying that. I have sort of have an envy for couples who can pull that off. My Dressing is simply my own thing

Jackie
      Ambassador

[postquote quote=264233]
      If it feels good do it!

Anonymous

Sexually, I’m straight, monogamous and still in love with my wife of 56 years (and counting).  But socially, I’m all girl, as best I can tell.  I enjoy looking at pretty ladies, only now, their outfits and makeup interest me as much as what lies beneath.

Just celebrated 16 years of marriage, Heterosexual.

Once in collage, had I dream that I was a woman and just had missionary sex with a guy.

Monogamous Herero and will keep it that way…

However, I have never been a macho guy (despite being big and pretty much fitting the physical stereotype of a cis hetero man). When I was younger, I was hit on by other men a few times, but never reciprocated.

That said, I can’t say I never fantasize about dressing in the sexiest satin lingerie and bringing a sensitive, gentle, accepting man.

I think I commented on this question already and I mentioned my new found realization that I am gay, a gay crossdresser who prefers other gay CD’s…. I would also like to have sex with a man (non cd…. maybe even one who considers himself straight)…… I guess that makes me tri.. oh my…. how confusing…. lol… but delicious nonetheless

Rami Love
      Lady

I was wondering what to talk to my therapist this upcoming week.

Rami Love
      Lady

I have reality and fantasy. After having a sexual encounter with a  gay friend many years ago, I started fantasizing about having sex with men.   I am a transgender  autogynaphilic and when dressed as a woman and I act upon my arousal, I exclusively fantasize about having sex with men. In my fantasy I am a woman not a man so when I am having sex with a man I am heterosexual.  In reality, in male mode and  not acting upon my autogynaphilia, I am attracted to women, I am not the least bit attracted to men. I have never thought when seeing a man how great it would be to jump in the sack with him, where as on the other hand I pretty much want to sleep with ever woman I meet.

Bi or bi curious for sure I had at 20 years old one experience with a man he came over never went any further than that and never been with another man ever since and that was 13 years ago but lately I have thought about doing it again and maybe this time going all the way

Hi Harietta

Lipstick Lesbian! That’s me in a nutshell!

xxx /Polly

I went through a lot of changes. I started off as a straight male, became bisexual and then gay. But at this point I would say that I am a heterosexual woman. Call me what you like but that is how I see myself.

Jackie
        Ambassador

I loved what you said Jennifer, loved it. If more had the same attitude as you I truly do believe so many would have the peace of mind they seek. It’s just a word but it’s a true way of life for me and millions of others. 

Jackie
      Ambassador

Yes and have been all my life, so what! Allot of cross dressers are confused as to whether or not they are gay. If you are so what, nothing to be ashamed about. Think of it this way< if you dress like a woman or a girl it’s just that, cross dresser. If you cross dress and feel like being with someone of the same sex you could be a not only a closet cd but maybe your tucking away the fact that you like the same sex and are scared to come out. Coming out as a cross dresser for many is hard but liking the same sex admittance is even harder for some. Don’t be afraid it’s wonderful when you don’t have anymore secrets.

Hi honey, for I’ve recently realised I’m bi. Not been with a man, or planning to do so, but not rejecting the idea.

Love Trish

I’m definitely not heterosexual, I enjoy being with men and woman.

Anonymous

Hi Harietta,
      Gay but I often wonder whether it matters with regard to crossdressing. I don’t really feel accepted dressed in that world any more than I do in the mundane one. I lost my last relationship over it. He was embarrassed by me. “We fought so hard to be taken seriously”, “You look stupid”. Hurtful stuff and so many times I said “you’re right”. I do like the premise of polls like this though, to try to untangle the mystery of who we are. I thought once we should have a sciency kind of section for this type of thing. What we think we are, why we do it, what are our needs, desires, etc? I know we have all kinds of people here, a doctor or two, engineers, educated, intuitive, spiritual types. Is there such thing as the quintessential crossdresser, are there traits common to all (ex.dishonesty)? I know in many ways CDH is for entertainment, I get that it is a commercial site, but I see it as being unique, as a lifeline for so many of us. I’ve witnessed so much compassion and support here, sometimes I think we are a little ahead of society in the way we treat each other. I’d love more insight into myself. I would love to see what’s going on in the brain when the fog hits hard? Do our hormones change? Out of nowhere just seeing a pretty dress can flip the switch for me. And when it hits, don’t even talk to me until I’m dressed. It’s intense. Love to all.
      XX
      Kim.

Anonymous

I am attracted to woman and the feminine form. I am also attracted to some cd/trans. Therefore I am most definitely bi. Something I realised only recently and it feels great. I certainly think my sexual preference is fluid.

Peta Mari
      Lady

The idea of being with a genetic man repulses me. (Sorry if that offends anyone. I’m being honest.)

When I’m enfemme, I’m still not attracted to guys… so perhaps that makes me gay as in lesbian. However, even when enfemme I don’t feel that my gender has changed.

I don’t consider myself a female. More so a bloke looking pretty. Perhaps an actor if you like.

Life is complicated. Each to their own.

I really feel like a girl and would love to have a boyfriend a real man in my life

Peta Mari
          Lady

Gina. Perhaps your trans and not cd.

You should focus on yourself and stop commenting on everyone elses status and progression. Did you learn nothing??

Bobbi, Some people never learn!! They keep doing the same stupid stuff over and over again and that’s what makes them who they are!!

Yeah Bobbi,

I’m just in love with your avatar Sweetie!!!!!!

LoL

Free Lovin’ Here Baby!!!! LoL

I’m a Dogg!! I Love looking at both pretty woman and handsome guys who work out and are muscular.
      There’nothing better than oogling good looking people!! Well, Yes there is! LoL

Viewing 84 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?