- January 2, 2020 at 5:24 am #263817HariettaParticipantRegistered On: December 13, 2016Topics: 40Replies: 76Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 376 times
I have often wondered how accurate the percentage quotes about our lifestyles are. How many times have you read that the majority of crossdressers are heterosexual? What’s the real story? Moi? hetero….
- This topic was modified 3 months ago by MacKenzie Alexandra.
- February 1, 2020 at 1:09 pm #272373Brenda MaidenformParticipantRegistered On: December 17, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 68Has thanked: 148 timesBeen thanked: 179 times
- January 26, 2020 at 2:39 pm #270457HollyParticipantRegistered On: October 20, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 8Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 26 times
Caught in between two worlds
I’m straight-ish I guess. I’ve never had sex with a man, but wouldn’t have turned it down either. Not really sure where I fall in the spectrum but definitely not totally straight. I guess if I had to be lumped into a group I’d be bi, both men and women turn me on depending on the situation.
I am married now so it all really is a mute point. My wife is the only one that gets any of me. 😁
- January 26, 2020 at 1:25 am #270060https://images.crossdresserheaven.com/7mjKzw-RsH54RL7/w:auto/h:auto/q:75/https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/woman-gray-1.jpgAnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 10Replies: 135Has thanked: 148 timesBeen thanked: 184 times
- January 26, 2020 at 12:30 am #270056Sonia PinkParticipantRegistered On: May 18, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 32Has thanked: 37 timesBeen thanked: 73 times
What am I ?? I’d say iam probably bi ! Never actually had sex with a man and can’t say Im attracted to them , however I do have fantasies about having sex with men ( but only when I’m dressed as a women),so given the opportunity I’d probably happily receive one !!!
- January 25, 2020 at 5:07 pm #269999https://images.crossdresserheaven.com/7mjKzw-RsH54RL7/w:auto/h:auto/q:75/https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/woman-gray-1.jpgAnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 77Has thanked: 82 timesBeen thanked: 180 times
- January 22, 2020 at 7:08 pm #269216Natalie PallasParticipantRegistered On: February 19, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 4Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 11 times
I’m bi. I’m definitely more attracted to women and the female form. But there are times occasionally where I feel the need for a man. I feel that I can be more vulnerable and soft when I’m with men. It’s been something I’ve been realizing about myself as I’ve matured
- January 22, 2020 at 1:32 am #268971Samantha LaneParticipantRegistered On: February 20, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 8Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 6 times
So, if you think about being bi-sexual just never follow up on it. Perhaps experimented decades ago, but more attracted to the female form. Marvel at the photos of CD’s and enjoy the bulge along with feminine pose. Would this poll be different that the numbers convey?
- January 20, 2020 at 11:16 am #268561Brenda MaidenformParticipantRegistered On: December 17, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 68Has thanked: 148 timesBeen thanked: 179 times
- January 19, 2020 at 10:19 pm #268456Charlotte (Charley) WinghamParticipantRegistered On: September 21, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 126Has thanked: 228 timesBeen thanked: 354 times
I say I’m bi and have done for a long time. The only issue I have with the term is that as I identify as non binary I’m not sure it quite fits. Still people know what it means so I’m good with that.
Not sure why we try and pigeon hole ourselves all the time but we do.
- January 19, 2020 at 12:25 pm #268380GillianParticipantRegistered On: July 27, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 5Has thanked: 27 timesBeen thanked: 14 times
Over the years I’ve realised I’m not just a crossdresser but have a desire to transition.
When I’m dressed I fantasize about being with a man and pleasing him. As time goes by I look at some guys and really fancy them. I’ve been with another CD and had some real fun and would recommend it to all you girls on here.
- January 17, 2020 at 12:43 pm #267935Genivieve BujoldParticipantRegistered On: April 13, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 26Has thanked: 48 timesBeen thanked: 64 times
Roxanne, You are too cute for words! Sexy funny too! 💋
- January 17, 2020 at 12:33 pm #267933Genivieve BujoldParticipantRegistered On: April 13, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 26Has thanked: 48 timesBeen thanked: 64 times
- January 14, 2020 at 7:26 pm #267301Jessica SinclaireParticipantRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 8 times
Dress almost every day in some form, have a lingerie wardrobe that would make some women green, have had more than a few hookups with guys as Jessica and loved every one.
LOVE women as well, but yeah, I am definitely bi-sexual.
- January 14, 2020 at 9:54 am #267097Rami LoveParticipantRegistered On: November 30, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 69Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 172 times
- January 13, 2020 at 11:31 pm #266984Alicia DowningMemberRegistered On: September 8, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 11 times
I’d agree with Becca in that I’m definitely straight but there is the curiosity there that when dressed up and a guy comes onto you who doesn’t love the attention of being admired as a pretty woman ?
And is it just me or anyone else love the feeling of tampons? I’m guessing it would be painful to be with a guy at first but very pleasurable once you get into it x
- January 10, 2020 at 7:24 am #265995JackieAmbassadorRegistered On: February 18, 2016Topics: 21Replies: 105Has thanked: 205 timesBeen thanked: 252 times
I definitely answered yes, I am. As Brianna put it earlier in this column “Don’t Knock It Till You Try It.” Nothing wrong with trying and exploring. Oh and venturing out of comfort zones!
Jackie,,,, *Wild Child*
- January 10, 2020 at 12:25 am #265939Sa·man·thaAmbassadorRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 116Replies: 967Has thanked: 3497 timesBeen thanked: 2530 times
- January 10, 2020 at 12:07 am #265937Erica GuyParticipantRegistered On: August 23, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 36Has thanked: 24 timesBeen thanked: 104 times
I answered yes because I have no desire to be with men. I think the female form is a beautiful thing and love dressing as one. I think everyone should be free to explore whatever type relationships they desire. I enjoy being my girlfriends girlfriend and getting pretty. It’s all good as long as your enjoying yourself and your partner is enjoying themself.
- This reply was modified 2 months ago by Sa·man·tha. Reason: Edited in accordance with ToS
- January 9, 2020 at 10:45 pm #265926Becca BootyParticipantRegistered On: November 17, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 5Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 21 times
I said yes to being hetro. But when I put on some sexy lingerie I want to be with a man. So I guess can say that I am Bi curious. Hopefully one day I’ll be able to experience this.
- January 10, 2020 at 1:23 pm #266064
- January 9, 2020 at 8:57 am #265768Alexandra ShawParticipantRegistered On: November 9, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 8Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 28 times
- January 8, 2020 at 8:37 pm #265656Alexandra ShawParticipantRegistered On: November 9, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 8Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 28 times
I selected no but for me, it is a combination of years of “programming”. I am not sure if I am bi or hetero or what. As Alexandra, I would be with either sex. I am actively looking for a man to be with as Alexandra with my wife’s blessing as she knows I have to find out if I will enjoy it but not dressed, I would only be with women.
It makes me confused because for years I have heard gays are “evil” blah blah blah….even though I have a lesbian daughter that I support unconditionally and gay friends that I support the same way.
I will freely admit that I watch porn, LOL 🙂 I watch it as Alexandra and my male self. I can watch the various versions of woman on male and my brain is okay with it but has trouble wrapping itself around a man doing the same thing for another guy or even a tg girl.
- This reply was modified 2 months ago by Sa·man·tha. Reason: Just a shade too explicit!
- January 8, 2020 at 10:16 pm #265682Breanna LeighParticipantRegistered On: November 30, 2018Topics: 33Replies: 413Has thanked: 320 timesBeen thanked: 1058 times
Don’t knock it until you try it!!! You never know, you might end up like me and you will LOVE it!!! So often, it is the fear of the unknown that prevents us from truly enjoying and experiencing life and all it has to offer!!!
- January 8, 2020 at 4:30 pm #265600Stevie65ParticipantRegistered On: September 6, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 67Has thanked: 71 timesBeen thanked: 184 times
Being a Crossdresser and understanding what I like and don’t like.. I have found that I really enjoy both. I have nothing against the gay men population at all. I just know that whether if I am dressed or not I can look at both sexes and either like or not.
This question about being hetro…. when dressed as a woman is it not being bi if you like a female or male and vice versa?
I know some will say it is what package you have but the mind says different sometimes….
Either way I like the best of both worlds…
- January 8, 2020 at 9:19 am #265510DeeAnn HopingsParticipantRegistered On: November 10, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 306Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 558 times
Since there was a numerical component to the original question, I’ll add this…
In 2016 the Williams Institute at UCLA published the largest study so far on the trans population in the US. I am not sure, but I assume that crossdressers were not included. Anyway, the result was that the US trans population was .6% of the total. That is approximately 2,000,000 people. Sometimes you will see 1,400,000 or 1,500,000 and that represents just adults. The 2,000,000 includes youths.
California was one of 4 states at about .8%, which is about 320,000 people. The Inland Empire (Riverside and San Bernardino Counties) is about 32,000 and the Coachella Valley where I live (Palm Springs, Rancho Mirage, Palm Desert, et al) is about 2,800.
It would be interesting to see how the crossdressing population compares. I suspect it would be larger, but as wary as LGBT folks are in general regarding the security and confidentially of surveys, it would probably be even more difficult to get reasonably representative numbers…
- January 8, 2020 at 7:55 am #265491Falecia McGuireParticipantRegistered On: January 11, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 69Has thanked: 52 timesBeen thanked: 352 times
I certainly do not want to put words in your mouth, but I too am drawn to many CDs who really “do” it well. I guess I’m kind of discriminating when I phrase it that way, but it’s those who really capture the totally feminine look that are compelling to both men and women. But, here’s the thing, I’m not drawn to want sex with those CDs, I just want to imitate them. While I currently enjoy the androgynous thing, I dream of looking like a slender, shapely woman with great hair and a wonderful smile. Some members of CDH are gifted with that kind of look. I admire them and enjoy the pictures and descriptions of how they do it!
- January 8, 2020 at 2:57 am #265435Traci Lynn SmithParticipantRegistered On: January 8, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 5Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 27 times
I answered yes to hetero as I am married to a woman. However, I am bi/pan sexual. I am not sure my vote counts as we are all transgender, but I am transitioning from to MTF. I am on hormones, and have been for 3 months. I was never a CD, although I am learning now. So if I am a transgender woman and like men am I straight? Am I a lesbian because I have a wife? Or am I stll just bi because i like both? Labels, and do they matter or reflect who we truely are.
- January 7, 2020 at 9:17 pm #265383Cadence CaldwellParticipantRegistered On: January 4, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 3Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 15 times
- January 7, 2020 at 4:47 am #265183Brenda StevensParticipantRegistered On: December 10, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 18Has thanked: 192 timesBeen thanked: 75 times
Falecia, I am so like you. I am so totally attracted to women and just so love dressing as one as well. I just love everything Feminine. I have good male friendships also but I just love being in the company of women.
- January 6, 2020 at 2:24 pm #265024Sa·man·thaAmbassadorRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 116Replies: 967Has thanked: 3497 timesBeen thanked: 2530 times
Hello ladies just a friendly reminder ~ you’re all welcome to share your opinions, viewpoints & perspectives but please don’t quarrel, snipe or antagonize one another. Thank you! ❤
- January 6, 2020 at 2:51 pm #265044
- January 6, 2020 at 12:51 pm #265005Amanda WoodsParticipantRegistered On: November 26, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 7Has thanked: 24 timesBeen thanked: 31 times
I answered no, I am happily married to a wonderful wife who knows of my dressing, we have a wonderful sex life weather I am dressed as Amanda or not, so maybe bisexual. Also I have fantasized about other CD or TG women a man would be my last choice while en femme so I guess I wouldn’t completely rule it out, thanks for listening pretty ladies!
- January 6, 2020 at 11:09 am #264980Coleen EdinburghParticipantRegistered On: November 27, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 17Has thanked: 56 timesBeen thanked: 41 times
I am not gay or fully bisexual. I am only bi sometimes when I am dressed I do not look at men and think yes he can do me. But dressed I surprise myself by how far I will cross the line and that is being fully dressed.
I have nothing against Gay men but they are not interested in a man in a dress or skirt they are looking for a man’s man. Whereas bi men are different they will have fun with a Xdresser.
- January 6, 2020 at 7:48 am #264942Gail RichParticipantRegistered On: October 11, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 22Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 62 times
I voted yes. I am attracted to women. I have never been attracted to men. But here is the complication. I am attracted to CD’s. I have never acted on that attraction, but I am curious. So where does that put me?
- January 6, 2020 at 3:01 pm #265046Breanna LeighParticipantRegistered On: November 30, 2018Topics: 33Replies: 413Has thanked: 320 timesBeen thanked: 1058 times
I consider you to be a normal heterosexual male! You know your attracted to woman and not men, but your curious about M to F CD’s. Everyone walking on this planet at some point in life has thoughts about a same sex encounter, and there’s nothing wrong with that. The feminine clothing gives the mind “permission” to experiment with something you normally would not do in drab. So, if you choose to experiment at some point in life, then why not with a CD!?
- January 6, 2020 at 8:56 am #264951BobbiParticipantRegistered On: September 13, 2018Topics: 21Replies: 1253Has thanked: 1307 timesBeen thanked: 2445 times
“Being attracted”, & “acting on it” are two different things.
Even “experimenting” doesn’t change your status. You have to act upon, & have a preference, to be gay, or have NO preference, to be bisexual. EVERYBODY fantasizes!
If they say they don’t they’re a liar!
- This reply was modified 2 months ago by Bobbi.
- January 6, 2020 at 8:55 am #264950patty williamsParticipantRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 38Replies: 808Has thanked: 659 timesBeen thanked: 1803 times
I think that puts you as being Honest with yourself and us.
Unfortunately a lot of us here haven’t got it all together yet as to who we are.
I think you are just who you should be.
You be you girl
whatever that is
- January 6, 2020 at 7:25 am #264938patty williamsParticipantRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 38Replies: 808Has thanked: 659 timesBeen thanked: 1803 times
I consider myself heterosexual,
I am in a heterosexual relationship and love my wife very much.
I am also attracted to women and feminine.
If I wasn’t in a relationship it might be different.
As I have discovered in myself my life choices seem to be changing.
I love women and every thing about them, but I have learned I have been attracted to C/D’s and transgender woman also.
So if my world completely changed, maybe.
As Jenny mentioned I have fantasized about being with a man, more for me than because I desire men.
So yes it is confusing and I think a lot of us are.
A lot of us may never Know,but I don’t see anything wrong with it.
Thats the beauty of life you never know what’s around the corner.
So I checked Hetero But who knows maybe you consider me Gay or Bi.
I don’t care I am what I am as Popeye says
- January 6, 2020 at 6:44 am #264928BobbiParticipantRegistered On: September 13, 2018Topics: 21Replies: 1253Has thanked: 1307 timesBeen thanked: 2445 times
- January 6, 2020 at 12:53 am #264901
- January 5, 2020 at 9:26 am #264764DeeAnn HopingsParticipantRegistered On: November 10, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 306Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 558 times
I voted No. I identify as transgender and non-binary. I am married to my 2nd wife and I have essentially transitioned socially. I have no plans to transition physically. My basic orientation is bisexual. In the past I have been with men and women, but both lists are relatively short. However, currently I am leaning more towards lesbian…
- January 5, 2020 at 9:25 am #264763Roxy SmithParticipantRegistered On: October 24, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 46Has thanked: 588 timesBeen thanked: 97 times
- January 5, 2020 at 7:54 am #264753ParticipantRegistered On: September 13, 2018Topics: 21Replies: 1253Has thanked: 1307 timesBeen thanked: 2445 times
- January 5, 2020 at 7:49 am #264752Jenny Thigh HighParticipantRegistered On: August 10, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 144Has thanked: 555 timesBeen thanked: 555 times
Hi Roxanne – I am full time gay, full time into men, period.
That’s whether I am dressed as Jenny or not (but much more fun when dressed as Jenny!!!)
Zero interest in women, period. I experimented with women in the past, just to be sure. And yep, I’m sure – zero interest.
There’s no “messed up” confusion on my part. Honestly? I think I am one of the most straight (pardon the pun) forward people on CDH, when it comes to sexuality.
- January 5, 2020 at 6:32 am #264729Jenny Thigh HighParticipantRegistered On: August 10, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 144Has thanked: 555 timesBeen thanked: 555 times
Only men for THIS girl. I’ve been with women in my earlier days and…no thanks. Never again.
The really interesting thing (to me and others who have replied similarly) is that it doesn’t seem to be a yes/no issue for many.
As we often see in the forums and private messages, many loud and proud “hetero” CDs are not so hetero in their fantasy lives.
So, a bit more nuance than yes or no…but still fun and interesting to see the poll numbers in this light. A fun topic to be sure!
- This reply was modified 2 months ago by Jenny Thigh High.
- January 5, 2020 at 4:50 am #264714
- January 5, 2020 at 2:29 am #264677anne-marieParticipantRegistered On: August 26, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 303Has thanked: 281 timesBeen thanked: 644 times
I identify as a-sexual which I call the polar opposite of bi-sexual i.e. no sexual preference but for a different reason. It doesn’t really matter though what label I am ascribed to, just that I’m happy in the skin I’m in.
Take care girls.
- January 4, 2020 at 8:36 pm #264646DeanaParticipantRegistered On: January 27, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 17Has thanked: 50 timesBeen thanked: 51 times
While I do dress I answered the survey as heterosexual even though I have as of late identified more bi sexual. I have had experiences with men while underdressed and have had many fantasies of being dressed and pleasing a man. It has been a long time since I have had hetero sex but I still enjoy females. Sadly though before I can truly enjoy my fantasies I would have to come out to my wife and she has made it clear there is no room for any cross dresser in her life.
- January 3, 2020 at 8:44 pm #264346Falecia McGuireParticipantRegistered On: January 11, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 69Has thanked: 52 timesBeen thanked: 352 times
OK! Here’s my take on this thing. Even though the results are not as compelling as many have predicted regarding the heterosexuality of crossdressers, I continue to believe that most crossdressers prefer women sexually. The rub here is that so many women can’t handle the crossdressing. I strongly believe if more women supported crossdressing men and responded favorably to them that the crossdressers would be less conflicted in their crossdressing. For me, I believe I am kind of hyper-heterosexual. I’m so attracted to women (and all things feminine) that I just want to immerse myself in the feminine. When I fantasize my best feminine look, I always envision myself with a genuine beautiful woman. The concept of male lesbianism is not unrealistic. I want to look like a woman AND be with women. I have a rich life, filled with many excellent male friends. But, regarding sex, I love only women – completely! Go figure!
- January 3, 2020 at 8:13 pm #264338Leann ManningParticipantRegistered On: December 6, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 7Has thanked: 27 timesBeen thanked: 26 times
I agree with Habilisa and also did not vote as I think I fall within the other categories. As someone who suffers from asperger’s I have a very difficult time getting touchy feely with other people. In my younger years I did have a few girlfriends and I have only had sex with women, however as I have aged I find myself fantasizing more about having sex as a woman with men. This is a bit confusing to me though as in my day to day life I never look at a man and think about them sexually. Maybe if I were out as Leann that would be different?
So am I bi? Just curious? Or would you consider me hetero as I have only been with women ? I think the terms gender fluid and asexual best describe me.
- January 3, 2020 at 10:23 am #264233JackieAmbassadorRegistered On: February 18, 2016Topics: 21Replies: 105Has thanked: 205 timesBeen thanked: 252 times
I have been gay all my life. In the beginning I thought I was possibly bi but I soon realized after trying to be with a girl that I preferred guys or same sex. To me there has always been something very sensual about knowing what makes your partner happy. I mean think about it who better to know than that of the same sex. Anyways it’s always worked for me and without any regrets. If I were straight I would think it would be a little weird to share the wifes clothes or be dressed up in front of her or especially if she knew you wanted to sleep with men while your dressed up! My opinion anyway. Probably won’t be the most popular on this site for saying what I just did, but oh well it’s nothing new lol!
Jackie,,,, *Wild Child*
- January 5, 2020 at 11:17 am #264775
- January 3, 2020 at 10:07 am #264220HabilisaParticipantRegistered On: December 30, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 11Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 14 times
I did not vote because a simple yes or no to the question “Heterosexual – yes or no” is far to limiting. To get a better representation maybe the question should be “Hetero, gay, bi or other. No offense meant to those who identify as other than the first 3. I include Hetero, gay and bi as I believe these are the top 3 that people identify as. It could always be changed to include a couple more if their is a statistically significant group. Not to say any group is not important or significant but for the survey all groups cannot be included.
I’m new here and do not want to offend or step on anyone’s toes so to speak . . .
- January 3, 2020 at 8:52 am #264193HariettaParticipantRegistered On: December 13, 2016Topics: 40Replies: 76Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 376 times
Wow, lot’s of interesting responses!
Time for some clarity in my case. Becoming more and more feminine in coiffure, makeup, scent, esthetics, makeup etc. only heightens my desire to be with feminine genetic women in a sexual way.
I pass extremely well and I’ve had dozens of compliments, comments and come-on passes from men over the years. Although it does affirm my femme presentation it feels, well…all too creepy in the sexual sense. And why do men generally not understand the meaning of that two letter word “NO!”. For that reason I avoid interaction with males as much as possible. I only allow my hair or makeup services done by women. This summer a flirty male apprentice did my wash and rinse and eventually he had to be called off by my apologizing styliste. He was fired BTW.
Talking now about the other fork in the road…a very long hug and a sexy air kiss from a makeover styliste after she turned me into my profile photo this summer was….orgasmic! And it confirmed my orientation.
- January 3, 2020 at 6:52 am #264170https://images.crossdresserheaven.com/7mjKzw-RsH54RL7/w:auto/h:auto/q:75/https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/woman-gray-1.jpgAnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 19Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 45 times
- January 3, 2020 at 3:21 am #264138JessicaParticipantRegistered On: August 12, 2016Topics: 40Replies: 177Has thanked: 393 timesBeen thanked: 349 times
I voted no because I am bi and while I went out with both men and women (when I was single) it was different with straight men. For instance after transitioning if I were ever single again I doubt that I would go out with men at all because I’m not attracted to straight guys. No offense y’all.
- January 3, 2020 at 2:39 am #264132AshleyParticipantRegistered On: May 25, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 113Has thanked: 264 timesBeen thanked: 313 times
- January 3, 2020 at 2:17 am #264123ChristineParticipantRegistered On: January 2, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 5Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 18 times
I answered no. I feel i couldve answered yes. I always thought CD were gay. Im so torn on my feelings. I am attracted to women. My ideal woman is petite, athletic build with a ponytail. I would like some experiences with a guy though. Just to see. I wont go into detail on here. It would need to be a feminine guy.
- January 2, 2020 at 11:50 pm #264100Davida MaeParticipantRegistered On: January 14, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 193Has thanked: 114 timesBeen thanked: 312 times
- January 2, 2020 at 8:30 pm #264074ParticipantRegistered On: November 30, 2018Topics: 33Replies: 413Has thanked: 320 timesBeen thanked: 1058 times
I voted no as I have been Pansexual all my life and my first experience was with a guy in a tree fort as a kid. True
But I too am surprised at the outcome of this vote as I always thought most CD’s where heterosexual.
- January 6, 2020 at 8:28 am #264946
- January 2, 2020 at 8:13 pm #264071Camryn OccasionnelParticipantRegistered On: December 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 374Has thanked: 539 timesBeen thanked: 801 times
I chose “Yes.” At the time I voted (9:40pm CST), my vote seems to have split the poll evenly at 31 to 31. That surprised me, for I was almost certain that I would see the results tilting more toward heterosexual. However, I respect the orientation of each and every one of my CDH sisters.
I agree 100% with Bettylou and with everything she said. I enjoy the company of women much more than men, although no one would mistake me for a “manly” sort of a man. My “fire” has long since burned itself out and is now mere embers.
I have never been “attracted” to men in that way, however, since joining CDH I have had an abiding curiosity for how it might be to spend time with a small group of CDs (preferably from CDH, since I feel I “know” many of you), all of us dressed as fully femme as we are able.
- January 2, 2020 at 5:48 pm #264030https://images.crossdresserheaven.com/7mjKzw-RsH54RL7/w:auto/h:auto/q:75/https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/woman-gray-1.jpgAnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 19Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 45 times
I somewhat agree with Ellie. I answered no, because of my desires for MTF transgender and CDs, genetic girls, and guys who lean toward femme. I’m bi as a man.
2 users thanked author for this post.
- January 2, 2020 at 3:41 pm #263983Paula FParticipantRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 268Has thanked: 172 timesBeen thanked: 767 times
I answered no simply because I have always been attracted to men. But it is more complicated, to me at least, than a simple yes/no answer. When I first began dating men, I considered myself as gay, but as I matured and lived and identified more and more as femme, I didn’t think that gay quite applied to me. I began to see myself as female and still attracted to men. If I was able to transition and go through SRS, I would still be attracted to men, but being fully and legally female then, I would slip into the heterosexual folder, and how others labeled me would not have anything really to do with ‘gay’, I would think.
I am me and that’s all. I have several very good friends who are gay, and I have been cussed and put down by other gay men for being femme, so even the gay slice of society does not know where to put me, and many girls like me that I have met and corresponded with, so we just accept ourselves as we are, and labels be darned.
Okay, my soapbox is put away.
- January 2, 2020 at 2:50 pm #263968DeLoraParticipantRegistered On: October 15, 2019Topics: 35Replies: 198Has thanked: 601 timesBeen thanked: 816 times
I voted heterosexual.
I have spent many long hours questioning my sexuality, but it was not until I accepted myself as a CD and came out to my wife that I realized that I was simply a heterosexual crossdresser. I say simply… It’s not exactly simple🙃
- January 2, 2020 at 2:22 pm #263964
- January 2, 2020 at 2:01 pm #263951Ruby SmithParticipantRegistered On: October 17, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 312Has thanked: 427 timesBeen thanked: 532 times
- January 2, 2020 at 1:11 pm #263945Ellie HopeParticipantRegistered On: October 3, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 55Has thanked: 87 timesBeen thanked: 144 times
I answered no, because during the past 5 to 10 years, I have begun to experience strong sexual urges for MTF transgender and CDs, genetic girls, and some straight men who are not Alfa, in that order. Clearly, I feel my sexual orientation is changing with time. But I have not acted on these longings outside my SO.
Hugs and Love,
- January 2, 2020 at 10:59 am #263911
- January 2, 2020 at 10:15 am #263900Bettylou CoxParticipantRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 844Has thanked: 894 timesBeen thanked: 1879 times
I have never been attracted to men; I am attracted to women, and want to emulate them, but its’ not a sexual thing (that fire has burned out). So, speaking in the past tense, my answer is yes.
- January 2, 2020 at 8:38 am #263873Lucinda HawknsParticipantRegistered On: September 1, 2015Topics: 6Replies: 1104Has thanked: 25 timesBeen thanked: 877 times
i voted yes for i am only interested in women even when dressed up i have no desire for men but some time i would like to be with a man dressed up as a female. that is a tricky question also.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- January 2, 2020 at 8:38 am #263872Heather JamesonParticipantRegistered On: April 1, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 234Has thanked: 355 timesBeen thanked: 636 times
I’ve said this before, I consider myself a lesbian when I’m with my wife because I am a woman and love getting male attention when I’m the real me. I started experimenting sexually when I was 14, I figured I dressed as a girl I must be gay and I loved every minute of it, still do.
- January 2, 2020 at 7:53 am #263862Daisy MarieParticipantRegistered On: September 27, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 38Has thanked: 63 timesBeen thanked: 130 times
As long as I discover my inner female soul, I realise I may be bisexual.
I haven’t had any date with men (and the last one with women was in 2015).
I still find women more attractive when I walk on the streets, however there’s something I can’t explain that pushes me towards a date with a man. I know it’s gonna be a huge leap into an unknown world, but someday I should try.
- January 2, 2020 at 7:41 am #263856Rozalyne RichardsParticipantRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 135Has thanked: 165 timesBeen thanked: 335 times
I answered no, I’m not out and out gay I’m bi i know i shouldn’t have but I’ve had a few hook ups with some men, I’m a married man and I’ve been unfaithful with my wife but only with men never with another woman, i know it’s no excuse but the last one was about 4 years ago, I’m not asking for forgiveness because I know it was wrong and I have no desire to repeat my previous actions x
- January 6, 2020 at 7:05 am #264932ParticipantRegistered On: November 30, 2018Topics: 33Replies: 413Has thanked: 320 timesBeen thanked: 1058 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.