• This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Adarsini
      Lady

Every time (24*7) from my age of 12… am confused of who really iam…but at the age of twelve what can a child conclude of his identity…but to ensure that am a boy like all other boys in the locality, I used to go play with them..but passage of time made me realise that am not font of cricket football or any sports…. even not liking to go out from ma house…at that point of time I found ma happines in ma moms cloths….but…a few hours after cding(i dont know even the concept of cd at that time) i feel guilty of what I did…it repeats everyday..cding after that guilty….from that age till now(am22 now)…i am confused  of ma  gender  identity….

it was just recent…. when iam coming across words  like cd  transgender  transexual…etc…i  started my research on all forms of gender dysphoria…. more than a cd..now i think i found ma identity as a TRANSEXUAL….(which is  a big big secret till this second)…

Expecting stories and comments of all honies out here…

Hugs and love

Ada(adarsini)… 

Anonymous

I understand completely how you feel. You tried to represent as society said you should but you knew you were different. I started dressing when I was 10 but it took me until I was 39 to realize and accept who and what I am. By the what I don’t mean am I a crossdresser or am I gay, I mean that I accepted that I am a woman. Like you say at a young age it was very confusing and caused me a lot of grief and sadness to the point where I contemplated suicide a few times. After accepting myself I have found peace and serenity in who I am.

Anonymous

Ever since I’ve discovered what it means to be a crossfresser, it’s meant all the world to me to the point that enjoy being a crossfresser more than anything. I’ve felt so content and happy being more than anything else for once that I’ll have my own pair of fake breasts one day more than anything else because I really want to have a set of my own more than anything and be someone I truly wish to be and date men I wish to date. I’m

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transitioning for Transsexual Women’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?