Viewing 24 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Are there female mannerisms that you really love and enjoy doing yourself?  I love the way some women wearing pumps pop the shoe off from there heel by flexing their foot and sit there with it dancing on the ball of the foot.  I love doing it myself.

Jen.

Anonymous
      Lady

I love how women in dresses or skirts pick things up. They either take their hand and push behind their dress if not going to low or bending the knees to go lower. The act of being modest is very feminine and I enjoy doing that also when dressed that way.

Hugs,

Sandy

It is so difficult to mimic, I find myself doing things like that  in such a none feminine way.

Jen

I love how they run their hands through their hair to ruffle it up, the way they push their booty out when taking panties off, the way they touch the arm or shoulder of a girlfriend while laughing together (back in olden days when that was allowed hehe).

Although I’m still learning and practicing the walk, I definitely do that shoe thing Jennifer!

I love how they are generally more softer, gentler, delicate with everything.

Still a long way to go in my own feminising journey, for sure!

Love Rachel

I love when women sit and put their hands on their dress or skirt and move it forward so it doesn’t wrinkle.

So so girlie. I love it!

Lee Ann

Katey Doe
      Lady

I try and be as female as possible with my day to day routine, such as my reactions to certain things, my decision making (to a point), I routinely look at women fashions, I stay away from cursing and the stereo type of “Macho Man” attitude. I do consider myself Katey with a male covering. Hugs – Katey

Funny Katey- my wife curses about 10 times more than I do!😘😂

This may not fall under cute things but I love how women are more sensitive, caring, listen to what others are telling them and are not afraid to show their emotions! Hugs Jenna ❤

Anonymous

When I’m in Effie mode, I notice I smile more… a cute little smile

💖

Anonymous
      Lady

I *LOVE* playing with my ponytail!! I was also going to say what Sandy did. I love bending down for stuff, keeping my knees together and then moving them to the side as I bend down. I wish I was wearing a skirt so I could do what you said as well!

And Rachel….WOW! You nailed it!

*kisses* tara 🙂

I find myself playing with an earring I am wearing or a strand of hair while conversing

I would probably pull my wig off off I played with my hair. Not a good look for me

😀

Jen

Anonymous

Some of the stuff I do when in girl mode:

I fold my hands and place one on top of the other in my lap.

I put my hands straight out in front of me to inspect my nails.

I bend down at the knees with my knees pulled together to the side.

I toss and flip my hair over my shoulder.

I tuck my hair behind my ear when reading with my head down.

I like to pull long sweaters sleeves over 2/3 of my hand.

How beautifully feminine.  It’s so difficult to break the habits of a lifetime in drab

Jen

Jen… so well put!

I had a visit from my lovely neighbour, Daphne, this evening. This was the first time she had seen me ‘en femme’ even though I had told of my transformation.
          After a glass of wine🍷 we got around to talking about hair colour and she admired my hairpiece… she is late seventies and is still blonde… I asked her what colour her pubic hair was! … Shocked silence…!
          That is something older girls never talk about! Well, I certainly learned something this evening. And guys never talk about this either… I asked what gives? So, no one talks about this?
          She relented and said ”blonde” but my wife was also shocked and they both gave me ‘chapter and verse’ about what older girls do and do not mention!
          Just goes to show… we always learn something, every day.

Xxx Polly

Stephanie, darling girl… 💋💋💋 A woman after my own Heart!

I thought of one more… holding you purse on your arm with the hand palm up, fingers ever so slightly curled… is such a feminine gesture! Much better than the limp-wristed, ever so gay way.

Another is standing with one knee bent inwards against the other. Chic and styled.

Do read books on etiquette? The older such are a fascinating read.

❤️💋💋💋 Polly 👱🏾‍♀️

Anonymous

Polly,

Haven’t read any etiquette books but have been a very keen and interested observer of feminine mannerisms for a long long time — for multiple reasons! Lol. For the purposes of this conversation, I pay attention to the most feminine women that I respect and how they conduct themselves. I make mental notes of positions, mannerisms, how they interact each with men and women, etc.  And I try to copy that. There are things they do that are so delicate and make them seem so deliciously vulnerable while at the same time so powerful in their femininity. It’s why I don’t understand feminism at all. It seems to adopt the view that masculine power is better and thus all should strive for that while failing to understand the raw power of femininity to impact the world.

I always want to point out that a pretty girl in a sundress has gotten far more weight lifted and construction done and battles fought without ever lifting a finger than any powerful and strong man ever has by himself! Lol

You are so on to it! Girl power in the modern form is an overrated copying of male dominance. Personally, I hate all this BS about male versus female stuff! I’ve always been about equality and all the women I know, have been with, have known both professionally and socially have been women of power and persuasion. However, since becoming an apprentice woman myself I have learnt that far from giving up my ‘white male privilege’, I can use this as a weapon in my approach to men… and some women as well!
            My wife can disarm any man within moments! She uses her femininity and intelligence without resorting to a ‘six pack’ and combat pants!

Love heaps Polly

“Apprentice woman “. I love that. How long does it take to get your certificate of completion?

😘

Beth

Hi Beth…

I think it could more a ‘lifetime’ achievement award, don’t you think? So far… I have the walk (from heels to flats), I have the dress sense, I have the posture and the poses, I have the daily routines, I am still mastering makeup, wig wearing is an ongoing mission, changing male habits of a lifetime is taking a little longer and the voice is a major!
            So I’d say I’m just in my Bachelor’s at the moment with Major’s looming!

🥰 Polly

Anonymous

Wha hey bonnie lass…

Just before I go anywhere… it’s the lipstick kiss on the tissue…

That’s it,….. let’s go, grace is locked and loaded..

broon dog canny lass??

❤️❤️

Grace.

What Geordie lass would not want to enjoy the feminine delights of 6 inch heels a minidress too much sparkling wine and a fight in a taxi queue.

This probably means nothing too 99 percent of the girls here.

love

Jen

Hippie
      Lady

How young GG’s can swing their hips to make their butt cheeks up and down. Man that just drives me wild.

Plus how GG’s naturally have extra pocket with their boobs.

Hippie

Like all the girls I love doing them all but the one love I feel most seductive is while sitting on my chaise lounge I cross my silk soft stocking covered legs slowly and methodically as if I’m the belle of the ball !!!

Anonymous

I love the ways girls touch when we are relaxed and talking to friends, also sitting with a crossed knee when wearing a skirt a lovely feeling.

Sarah

Anonymous

A few of things I enjoy, that I am sure contribute to the feminine image that I do my best to present when dressed up, are:

• walking in such a way to make my hips sway
      • keeping my knees together or legs crossed when sitting
      • smoothing out my skirt along my behind and backs of my thighs with my hands as I sit down.
      Anonymous

[quote quote=454102]I find myself playing with an earring I am wearing or a strand of hair while conversing[/quote]

I find myself doing this as well.

Eva

I am always playing with my hair.

Becka
      Lady

Always loved this too, and caught myself doing the same thing at home last week!

I don’t wear pumps, that would drive my wife over the edge, but have nice flats that I wear. Recently I stopped trying to hide the fact I’m wearing tights or other hose under my pants. But while in our home office working last week, I found myself doing this, my wife near by. Not sure if she really noticed but it was quite unconscious.

Love it!

Eona Oh
      Lady

[quote quote=454370]I put my hands straight out in front of me to inspect my nails.[/quote]

After reading this I realized that I do this too!

Rosiebeth
      Lady

That’s so funny.  I play with my pumps that way too. Never thought of as being girlie.  TeeHee.
      Like mentioned the way women have one arm up when walking in heels if very feminine and I find when doing it I actually helps when walking in heels and I feel more feminine when I do it.
      Also when in a dress, I tend to sit up more straight presenting like women do to and always fix my dress before sitting.  Ladylike it is for sure.
      hugs

Rosiebeth.

I don’t think I have ever noticed a man doing it before .  Certainly not in heels,  perhaps men do, but I only notice a gorgeous heel dancing around.

Jen

Mona
      Duchess

Tossing your head and hair over to one side to put on an earring.

I just love that.

Steffy
      Lady

My favorite mannerism is the carrying of the purse.  Specifically, the most feminine is when it has handles, vice a strap and they carry it in the crook of their elbow.  The look of the arm bent and sticking out to me screams feminine!

Mine sounds a little vane but I can never pass a mirror without checking my hair, makeup and straightening my outfit.

It can be difficult passing a building with reflective windows!😂

💋

Beth

I remember watching my teachers do that when I was supposed to be listening to the story she was reading us.

I absolutely love adjusting my bra strap! I love the feel of a bra and seeing just a little strap on my shoulder.  Yet, just pulling my strap straight makes me feel soooooooooo womanly and wonderful !

I love doing that as well. It feels so feminine to adjust a bra or dress strap that has fallen from your shoulder.

Jen

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?