- February 26, 2021 at 1:48 am #453964Jennifer WalkerParticipantRegistered On: September 11, 2019Topics: 24Replies: 125Has thanked: 566 timesBeen thanked: 698 times
Are there female mannerisms that you really love and enjoy doing yourself? I love the way some women wearing pumps pop the shoe off from there heel by flexing their foot and sit there with it dancing on the ball of the foot. I love doing it myself.
Total of 35 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- March 17, 2021 at 8:44 am #465080Katie TurnLadyRegistered On: August 3, 2017Topics: 16Replies: 40Has thanked: 198 timesBeen thanked: 292 times
- March 17, 2021 at 9:21 am #465103
- March 14, 2021 at 11:24 pm #463976
- March 14, 2021 at 8:50 pm #463955Ashley KonnersLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 14Replies: 199Has thanked: 808 timesBeen thanked: 750 times
- March 14, 2021 at 4:12 pm #463859Beth GreenLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 12Replies: 177Has thanked: 629 timesBeen thanked: 892 times
- March 14, 2021 at 3:28 pm #463838SteffyLadyRegistered On: April 6, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 38Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 141 times
My favorite mannerism is the carrying of the purse. Specifically, the most feminine is when it has handles, vice a strap and they carry it in the crook of their elbow. The look of the arm bent and sticking out to me screams feminine!
- March 14, 2021 at 1:17 pm #463773MonaDuchessRegistered On: December 18, 2018Topics: 10Replies: 112Has thanked: 465 timesBeen thanked: 663 times
- March 14, 2021 at 11:45 am #463722RosiebethLadyRegistered On: October 3, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 114Has thanked: 349 timesBeen thanked: 611 times
That’s so funny. I play with my pumps that way too. Never thought of as being girlie. TeeHee.
Like mentioned the way women have one arm up when walking in heels if very feminine and I find when doing it I actually helps when walking in heels and I feel more feminine when I do it.
Also when in a dress, I tend to sit up more straight presenting like women do to and always fix my dress before sitting. Ladylike it is for sure.
- March 15, 2021 at 3:11 am #464013Jennifer WalkerDuchessRegistered On: September 11, 2019Topics: 24Replies: 125Has thanked: 566 timesBeen thanked: 698 times
I don’t think I have ever noticed a man doing it before . Certainly not in heels, perhaps men do, but I only notice a gorgeous heel dancing around.
- March 14, 2021 at 11:28 am #463714Eona OhLadyRegistered On: March 7, 2021Topics: 4Replies: 74Has thanked: 329 timesBeen thanked: 379 times
- March 14, 2021 at 8:34 am #463645rebekka mooreLadyRegistered On: January 7, 2017Topics: 84Replies: 959Has thanked: 563 timesBeen thanked: 2085 times
Always loved this too, and caught myself doing the same thing at home last week!
I don’t wear pumps, that would drive my wife over the edge, but have nice flats that I wear. Recently I stopped trying to hide the fact I’m wearing tights or other hose under my pants. But while in our home office working last week, I found myself doing this, my wife near by. Not sure if she really noticed but it was quite unconscious.
- March 11, 2021 at 7:26 am #460841
- March 11, 2021 at 5:13 am #460769Eva KellyDuchessRegistered On: March 1, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 204Has thanked: 2073 timesBeen thanked: 954 times
- March 11, 2021 at 4:56 am #460761AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 3Replies: 79Has thanked: 98 timesBeen thanked: 349 times
A few of things I enjoy, that I am sure contribute to the feminine image that I do my best to present when dressed up, are:
- walking in such a way to make my hips sway
- keeping my knees together or legs crossed when sitting
- smoothing out my skirt along my behind and backs of my thighs with my hands as I sit down.
- March 1, 2021 at 1:43 pm #456031Sarah Du HessisseLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 432Has thanked: 2242 timesBeen thanked: 1592 times
- March 1, 2021 at 5:14 am #455790Candace BaciLadyRegistered On: October 19, 2020Topics: 51Replies: 104Has thanked: 380 timesBeen thanked: 798 times
Like all the girls I love doing them all but the one love I feel most seductive is while sitting on my chaise lounge I cross my silk soft stocking covered legs slowly and methodically as if I’m the belle of the ball !!!
- March 1, 2021 at 4:16 am #455781stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 146Replies: 1954Has thanked: 3114 timesBeen thanked: 8985 times
I do all the things Stephanie Scott has listed. My favourite being the crouch, knees together to the side. I do this a lot when attaching/detaching 2poos lead when out walking. It is so femme! It takes my breathe away every time I do it. I have never seen a man do this.
When out and about the arm swing is very feminine. Many females walk with loose relaxed arms held in close to the body and the hands rotated slightly forward, and if not carrying or holding something, let their lower arms swing back and forth, sometimes quite energetically, but loosely, in line with their walk. At a distance it ticks the “its a female” box more than any other posture. Men usually just stomp along with rigid arms, and only a slight swing, if they have a swing at all. This male walk is a dead giveaway if you are wearing a dress!
- February 26, 2021 at 6:03 pm #454478HippieLadyRegistered On: December 20, 2016Topics: 23Replies: 276Has thanked: 1001 timesBeen thanked: 1044 times
- February 26, 2021 at 3:04 pm #454378Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 52Replies: 1095Has thanked: 3809 timesBeen thanked: 5678 times
- February 26, 2021 at 5:52 pm #454472DuchessRegistered On: September 11, 2019Topics: 24Replies: 125Has thanked: 566 timesBeen thanked: 698 times
What Geordie lass would not want to enjoy the feminine delights of 6 inch heels a minidress too much sparkling wine and a fight in a taxi queue.
This probably means nothing too 99 percent of the girls here.
- March 14, 2021 at 6:29 pm #463912
- February 26, 2021 at 2:55 pm #454370Stephanie ScottLadyRegistered On: February 8, 2021Topics: 18Replies: 246Has thanked: 706 timesBeen thanked: 1298 times
Some of the stuff I do when in girl mode:
I fold my hands and place one on top of the other in my lap.
I put my hands straight out in front of me to inspect my nails.
I bend down at the knees with my knees pulled together to the side.
I toss and flip my hair over my shoulder.
I tuck my hair behind my ear when reading with my head down.
I like to pull long sweaters sleeves over 2/3 of my hand.
- February 26, 2021 at 6:11 pm #454482Polly StewartLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 9Replies: 876Has thanked: 1231 timesBeen thanked: 2904 times
Stephanie, darling girl… 💋💋💋 A woman after my own Heart!
I thought of one more… holding you purse on your arm with the hand palm up, fingers ever so slightly curled… is such a feminine gesture! Much better than the limp-wristed, ever so gay way.
Another is standing with one knee bent inwards against the other. Chic and styled.
Do read books on etiquette? The older such are a fascinating read.
❤️💋💋💋 Polly 👱🏾♀️
- February 26, 2021 at 11:29 pm #454538Stephanie ScottLadyRegistered On: February 8, 2021Topics: 18Replies: 246Has thanked: 706 timesBeen thanked: 1298 times
Haven’t read any etiquette books but have been a very keen and interested observer of feminine mannerisms for a long long time — for multiple reasons! Lol. For the purposes of this conversation, I pay attention to the most feminine women that I respect and how they conduct themselves. I make mental notes of positions, mannerisms, how they interact each with men and women, etc. And I try to copy that. There are things they do that are so delicate and make them seem so deliciously vulnerable while at the same time so powerful in their femininity. It’s why I don’t understand feminism at all. It seems to adopt the view that masculine power is better and thus all should strive for that while failing to understand the raw power of femininity to impact the world.
I always want to point out that a pretty girl in a sundress has gotten far more weight lifted and construction done and battles fought without ever lifting a finger than any powerful and strong man ever has by himself! Lol
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Stephanie Scott.
- February 27, 2021 at 1:29 am #454572Polly StewartLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 9Replies: 876Has thanked: 1231 timesBeen thanked: 2904 times
You are so on to it! Girl power in the modern form is an overrated copying of male dominance. Personally, I hate all this BS about male versus female stuff! I’ve always been about equality and all the women I know, have been with, have known both professionally and socially have been women of power and persuasion. However, since becoming an apprentice woman myself I have learnt that far from giving up my ‘white male privilege’, I can use this as a weapon in my approach to men… and some women as well!
My wife can disarm any man within moments! She uses her femininity and intelligence without resorting to a ‘six pack’ and combat pants!
Love heaps Polly
- March 14, 2021 at 4:06 pm #463857
- March 14, 2021 at 10:38 pm #463971Polly StewartLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 9Replies: 876Has thanked: 1231 timesBeen thanked: 2904 times
I think it could more a ‘lifetime’ achievement award, don’t you think? So far… I have the walk (from heels to flats), I have the dress sense, I have the posture and the poses, I have the daily routines, I am still mastering makeup, wig wearing is an ongoing mission, changing male habits of a lifetime is taking a little longer and the voice is a major!
So I’d say I’m just in my Bachelor’s at the moment with Major’s looming!
- February 26, 2021 at 6:07 pm #454480DuchessRegistered On: September 11, 2019Topics: 24Replies: 125Has thanked: 566 timesBeen thanked: 698 times
- February 28, 2021 at 11:08 pm #455715LadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 9Replies: 876Has thanked: 1231 timesBeen thanked: 2904 times
Jen… so well put!
I had a visit from my lovely neighbour, Daphne, this evening. This was the first time she had seen me ‘en femme’ even though I had told of my transformation.
After a glass of wine🍷 we got around to talking about hair colour and she admired my hairpiece… she is late seventies and is still blonde… I asked her what colour her pubic hair was! … Shocked silence…!
That is something older girls never talk about! Well, I certainly learned something this evening. And guys never talk about this either… I asked what gives? So, no one talks about this?
She relented and said ”blonde” but my wife was also shocked and they both gave me ‘chapter and verse’ about what older girls do and do not mention!
Just goes to show… we always learn something, every day.
- February 26, 2021 at 7:15 am #454102Deborah SullivanDuchessRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 582Has thanked: 2516 timesBeen thanked: 2308 times
- February 26, 2021 at 2:47 pm #454367
- February 26, 2021 at 7:03 am #454098Tara JeaneLadyRegistered On: December 12, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 155Has thanked: 1080 timesBeen thanked: 684 times
I *LOVE* playing with my ponytail!! I was also going to say what Sandy did. I love bending down for stuff, keeping my knees together and then moving them to the side as I bend down. I wish I was wearing a skirt so I could do what you said as well!
And Rachel….WOW! You nailed it!
*kisses* tara 🙂
- February 26, 2021 at 6:50 am #454084Effie FulkDuchessRegistered On: February 7, 2021Topics: 21Replies: 540Has thanked: 1125 timesBeen thanked: 1737 times
- February 26, 2021 at 6:05 am #454063Jenna StoneLadyRegistered On: July 18, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 30 timesBeen thanked: 13 times
This may not fall under cute things but I love how women are more sensitive, caring, listen to what others are telling them and are not afraid to show their emotions! Hugs Jenna ❤
- February 26, 2021 at 5:16 am #454045Katey DoeLadyRegistered On: February 3, 2021Topics: 35Replies: 637Has thanked: 1539 timesBeen thanked: 1834 times
I try and be as female as possible with my day to day routine, such as my reactions to certain things, my decision making (to a point), I routinely look at women fashions, I stay away from cursing and the stereo type of “Macho Man” attitude. I do consider myself Katey with a male covering. Hugs – Katey
- February 26, 2021 at 5:10 am #454043GenevïéveLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 1045Has thanked: 9067 timesBeen thanked: 4300 times
There is one female mannerism that I have always found to be very attractive/sexy is when (some) women walk, one forearm, usually the right if memory serves… is kind of bent outwards. Not all do this… just some. Haven’t tried doing it myself yet. Never have I seen a GB do this… it’s an inherent female trait.
- February 26, 2021 at 2:47 am #453989Diane RakersLadyRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 645Has thanked: 1118 timesBeen thanked: 2103 times
I love when women sit and put their hands on their dress or skirt and move it forward so it doesn’t wrinkle.
So so girlie. I love it!
- February 26, 2021 at 2:05 am #453966Rachel HayesLadyRegistered On: January 20, 2021Topics: 8Replies: 128Has thanked: 532 timesBeen thanked: 646 times
I love how they run their hands through their hair to ruffle it up, the way they push their booty out when taking panties off, the way they touch the arm or shoulder of a girlfriend while laughing together (back in olden days when that was allowed hehe).
Although I’m still learning and practicing the walk, I definitely do that shoe thing Jennifer!
I love how they are generally more softer, gentler, delicate with everything.
Still a long way to go in my own feminising journey, for sure!
- February 26, 2021 at 1:58 am #453965Sandy HoneyLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 142Has thanked: 84 timesBeen thanked: 658 times
I love how women in dresses or skirts pick things up. They either take their hand and push behind their dress if not going to low or bending the knees to go lower. The act of being modest is very feminine and I enjoy doing that also when dressed that way.
- February 26, 2021 at 4:52 am #454036
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.