Tagged: 

Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi all!

I just joined and wanted to say hi from the Netherlands!

I’m looking forward to see what I can contribute to this community, and it to me.

I’m 40 years old (but look younger) and love to dress.

Feel free to contact me, xx!

Cynthia

Hi, Cynthia! Glad you could be here!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Cynthia,  A big hello from Canada.

welcome, happy that you did find us. I’m  sure many here would love to hear some of your stories and experiences. We’re always looking  to learn more about this amazing world. Meet with some of our wonderful ladies who would love to chat and with some make lasting friendships. Beautiful place and one I know you’ll enjoy being part of . Very nice meeting you .

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Cynthia,

Hello and welcome to CDH from Australia!!! I know you will love being here.

Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Hi Cynthia,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Cynthia,

Hello and welcome from the U.K., it is lovely to meet you.

There are lots of friendly girls here, I am happy to chat anytime so please feel free to get in touch.

Jessica x

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

A welcome from Canada to the Netherlands.  You have found your way to a friendly and supportive group of girls.  I look forward to sharing stories with you.

Stevie

Welcome Cynthia!

Hi Cynthia, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community Luv! I haven’t seen a lot of new members from the Netherlands so if you are active in the crossdressing community there you might recommend that they check out our site. This site was designed specifically to support crossdressing people and their significant others if they have any. I find the membership to be welcoming, accepting and supportive. To get the most out of your membership you really do need to stay active on the site and get to know some of our terrific members. The site has many excellent features but the ability to interact with other crossdressing people from all over the world is perhaps for many members the very best feature of all. Asking questions, sharing experiences, getting tips and advice, and making new friends are all good ways to make your membership the wonderful experience it is supposed to be. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Anonymous

Hi Cynthia,

Welcome to CDH! It is so nice to meet you!

Kay

Seren
      Baroness

Hey Cynthia 👋

Welcome to CDH! Greetings from Baden-Württemberg 😀

Seren xx

Hi from Montana,

Welcome to the SDH family!

Hi Cynthia!

Welcome to CDH!

Congratulations on making it out the front door and thanks for posting about it in the personal crossdressing stories forum. Sharing our experiences is part of what makes this site so wonderful.

Hugs

Autumn

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?