• This topic has 21 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Happy Easter girls….again!!

I bring this up because one of the girls at work gave me a “Smartie” Easter egg….

( Smarties are chocolate buttons covered in a hard candy shell that come in a variety of bright colours).

Wait for it…. I’m getting there….

As I looked at them it made me think….have you ever / would you ever paint your toe nails/ finger nails in different colours instead of just one colour…..

….and if you do / did, what colours would you choose???

Grace xx

Anonymous

Grace,

Did you spill your smarties on your coffee table?

I thought about the different colors on my toes but really have not done it, yet. If I buy a new color and need to try it right away, I will do one toe. Does that count?

Eva

Anonymous

Nice try Eva..

Noooo I didn’t go to my coffee table…you have to paint your nails at least two different colours… haha

Anonymous

And a Happy Easter to you, Grace. I’m not familiar with Smarties, but your description sounds exactly like or M&M candies…one of my wife’s favorites, next to Cadbury eggs.

Hugs,
      Bettylou

Anonymous

Similar to M&M’ s Bettylou…

At one time they actually stopped making blue smarties because something in the colouring was making kids ” sugar high” hyperactive!!

Apparently Smarties are not an American treat (I actually just learned this last night, hello coincidence!)

…….but I absolutely intend to do this very thing as soon as I discover a more durable brand of non toxic, animal friendly polish. My current collection chips far to easily, even with me avoiding all but the most basic needs.

Pink, Red, Yellow, Orange and either Green or Blue are my immediate colour choices.

Anonymous

Rei, sweetie nice to see you posting again, happy Easter.

Anonymous

Wow

” rainbow fingers”….and nice to see a lovely girl back in the forums Rei xxx

When Eva mentioned the coffee table… I thought, “wouldn’t it be wonderful to have 5 different shades of one colour!”? You could have from light to dark on each hand and foot! Cool as…

Painted Polly 💅🏼

Anonymous

Well that’s amazing Grace, just had the two Granddaughters open their smarties all over the coffee table, and they have been eating them colour by colour, apparently their teddies don’t like smarties, now isn’t that odd?. 

Don’t recall painting my nails different colours, except for a French nail polish style.  

Anonymous

OMG….newsflash…teddies don’t like smarties…I’m in shock!!!

Anonymous

Don’t think the teddies realised they didn’t like them either Grace

Krista
      Duchess

So Grace, do You eat the red ones last?

Smarties are a very popular candy in Canada, eh.  And I have to admit having had both Smarties and M&Ms, Smarties taste better (M&Ms have a funny, off-putting taste).  But M&Ms can also come with a peanut inside and those are pretty good.  The reference to eating the red ones last is a commercial jingle played in Canada, do they play it in the UK?

Oh yes almost forgot, we are supposed to be talking about toe nail polish.  I admit I don’t often paint my toe nails. But if I did, sure, I’d go for the rainbow look on occasion.  I’ll go with red, orange, pink, purple and yellow Smarties colours.  That leaves green, blue, and brown out in the cold for now.  I could put them on my second foot making one foot appear to be a happy bright coloured and the other a bit sad looking.  Nah, I will stick with my original five happy colours on the toenails of both feet.  You know, never in my life had I thought I would ever say that last sentence.  Only you to blame Grace OR should I thank you for helping me get more creative????   Ta Ta, Big Hugs, Krista.   Oh Yes, Happy Easter Morning from NW Canada (Temp is 0 C.)  Time for my walk.

Anonymous

Thank you Krista…

So many colours and so few nails…xx

Anonymous
      Lady

I guess you could put your smarties in a bag and whatever color you pull out you paint the next nail. Then again I think some color combinations just shouldn’t be and others so definitely are a yes. May the smartie force guide you to wonderful colors and beautiful trees.
      🍷C

Hi Grace, multi coloured swap nail ! just love it. Pyxx.

Anonymous

Posh Paws…..that takes me back x

Anonymous

Gen…

wouldn’t that look nice…being British I should chose red/ white and blue….

but I think of myself as English….so red and white  🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿…..snap sister !!!!!

Anonymous

Sssh Gen….I’ve had my smarties….I need to go out and climb trees!!!

Anonymous

Happy Easter…

I’ve ordered three boxes…hope it comes soon….haha

Anonymous

I guess I led a sheltered, and rather isolated life, Grace, before coming to CDH. This place is educational on many levels.

Anonymous

Bettylou…if you have learnt something new….you are now a fully fledged

” Smartie”

….yay xx

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?