- April 4, 2021 at 5:50 am #473550Grace ScarlettParticipantRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 50Replies: 1085Has thanked: 3679 timesBeen thanked: 5486 times
Happy Easter girls….again!!
I bring this up because one of the girls at work gave me a “Smartie” Easter egg….
( Smarties are chocolate buttons covered in a hard candy shell that come in a variety of bright colours).
Wait for it…. I’m getting there….
As I looked at them it made me think….have you ever / would you ever paint your toe nails/ finger nails in different colours instead of just one colour…..
….and if you do / did, what colours would you choose???
- April 4, 2021 at 4:36 pm #473785PY MarshallDuchessRegistered On: July 21, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 354Has thanked: 1538 timesBeen thanked: 1067 times
Hi Grace, multi coloured swap nail ! just love it. Pyxx.
- April 4, 2021 at 2:09 pm #473744Carolyne ShermanBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 20, 2018Topics: 7Replies: 343Has thanked: 149 timesBeen thanked: 1061 times
I guess you could put your smarties in a bag and whatever color you pull out you paint the next nail. Then again I think some color combinations just shouldn’t be and others so definitely are a yes. May the smartie force guide you to wonderful colors and beautiful trees.
- April 4, 2021 at 9:38 am #473637Laura K KayLadyRegistered On: March 12, 2021Topics: 35Replies: 763Has thanked: 3563 timesBeen thanked: 2087 times
- April 4, 2021 at 9:45 am #473640Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 50Replies: 1085Has thanked: 3679 timesBeen thanked: 5486 times
I’ve ordered three boxes…hope it comes soon….haha
- April 4, 2021 at 9:47 am #473641Laura K KayLadyRegistered On: March 12, 2021Topics: 35Replies: 763Has thanked: 3563 timesBeen thanked: 2087 times
Already received mine yesterday also had it in while was volunteering with a local community easter egg hunt for kids. Was able to be Laura was great. Hair was Easter colors. big success.
- April 4, 2021 at 8:56 am #473616KristaDuchessRegistered On: January 24, 2017Topics: 8Replies: 533Has thanked: 1269 timesBeen thanked: 2286 times
So Grace, do You eat the red ones last?
Smarties are a very popular candy in Canada, eh. And I have to admit having had both Smarties and M&Ms, Smarties taste better (M&Ms have a funny, off-putting taste). But M&Ms can also come with a peanut inside and those are pretty good. The reference to eating the red ones last is a commercial jingle played in Canada, do they play it in the UK?
Oh yes almost forgot, we are supposed to be talking about toe nail polish. I admit I don’t often paint my toe nails. But if I did, sure, I’d go for the rainbow look on occasion. I’ll go with red, orange, pink, purple and yellow Smarties colours. That leaves green, blue, and brown out in the cold for now. I could put them on my second foot making one foot appear to be a happy bright coloured and the other a bit sad looking. Nah, I will stick with my original five happy colours on the toenails of both feet. You know, never in my life had I thought I would ever say that last sentence. Only you to blame Grace OR should I thank you for helping me get more creative???? Ta Ta, Big Hugs, Krista. Oh Yes, Happy Easter Morning from NW Canada (Temp is 0 C.) Time for my walk.
- April 4, 2021 at 9:11 am #473627
- April 4, 2021 at 8:55 am #473615Amanda BurtonBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 1258Has thanked: 8239 timesBeen thanked: 4848 times
Well that’s amazing Grace, just had the two Granddaughters open their smarties all over the coffee table, and they have been eating them colour by colour, apparently their teddies don’t like smarties, now isn’t that odd?.
Don’t recall painting my nails different colours, except for a French nail polish style.
- April 4, 2021 at 9:08 am #473626Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 50Replies: 1085Has thanked: 3679 timesBeen thanked: 5486 times
- April 4, 2021 at 8:50 am #473613Polly StewartLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 9Replies: 879Has thanked: 1221 timesBeen thanked: 2921 times
When Eva mentioned the coffee table… I thought, “wouldn’t it be wonderful to have 5 different shades of one colour!”? You could have from light to dark on each hand and foot! Cool as…
Painted Polly 💅🏼
- This reply was modified 1 week ago by Polly Stewart.
- April 4, 2021 at 8:17 am #473604Rei DurdenBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: October 11, 2020Topics: 21Replies: 799Has thanked: 4941 timesBeen thanked: 3313 times
Apparently Smarties are not an American treat (I actually just learned this last night, hello coincidence!)
…….but I absolutely intend to do this very thing as soon as I discover a more durable brand of non toxic, animal friendly polish. My current collection chips far to easily, even with me avoiding all but the most basic needs.
Pink, Red, Yellow, Orange and either Green or Blue are my immediate colour choices.
- April 4, 2021 at 8:10 am #473600Bettylou CoxDuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 19Replies: 2002Has thanked: 3850 timesBeen thanked: 7016 times
- April 4, 2021 at 9:02 am #473621Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 50Replies: 1085Has thanked: 3679 timesBeen thanked: 5486 times
- April 4, 2021 at 8:24 am #473606GenevïéveLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 1038Has thanked: 8917 timesBeen thanked: 4270 times
- April 4, 2021 at 8:04 am #473595GenevïéveLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 1038Has thanked: 8917 timesBeen thanked: 4270 times
- April 4, 2021 at 8:57 am #473617Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 50Replies: 1085Has thanked: 3679 timesBeen thanked: 5486 times
- April 4, 2021 at 7:15 am #473572Eva KellyDuchessRegistered On: March 1, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 207Has thanked: 1978 timesBeen thanked: 920 times
Did you spill your smarties on your coffee table?
I thought about the different colors on my toes but really have not done it, yet. If I buy a new color and need to try it right away, I will do one toe. Does that count?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.