Tagged: 

Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Geraldine Mac
      Baroness - Annual

Because of personal circumstances that restrict my options regarding dressing up, I rented a ‘day use’ hotel this week (9/10am to 5pm). I got a very nice Canberra city centre hotel room for half the normal rate.

It allowed me to get dressed up, go out for a drink en femme with a new friend, go back to the room to try on some more clothes and take some photos, and change back into my male attire before returning home.

This may be a good reasonably affordable option for others, where you have no others options, and you wouldn’t need to venture out of the room if you’re not at that stage yet.

Check out ‘dayuse.com’. I promise I don’t have shares in the company 🙂. I noticed that some of the hotels listed don’t seem to have the day use option on their regular websites, but I did end up using my hotel’s regular website to be sure I had a legit reservation.

Zsazsa, Australia

Wonderful idea, Zsazsa.

I’ve considered spending a night at a hotel nearby just to dress and know I had privacy.

A few months ago I made my first business trip in 18 months. I enjoyed it and I did have privacy.

After dinner, and a bourbon, I went back to my room and got dressed, and then… I walked outside my room and walked from one end of the corridor and back. Saw no one . Brave me. After a few minutes in my room to compose myself, I went into the corridor again, and walked the other direction.

I was fully prepared to say hello to ever I saw.

I’d like to do it again.

Diane

Geraldine Mac
        Baroness - Annual

Hi Diane

I remember my first walks out were just night walks around the block, when my wife was out.

But my journey was kick started this year when I spent a week away with my wife. She was attending a conference and I had to stay at a different resort – where I had lots of privacy 🙂

Zsazsa

Jane Don
      Lady

Hmmmm -I keep reading that CDs don’t have safe places to indulge -Yet– We generally won’t get together with fellow CDs at their place — I’ve offered many Local CDs to come get dressed at my house but never had anyone take me up on it–I find this Strange-

Yea Jane I do have friends over to my place often for tea or lunch. There is our group of six ladies and usually we share clothes makeup and adventures but these are women I have met personally at tg events which maybe different than online meetups which rarely work out

Gail Rich
        Lady

You live too faraway from me for it to matter, but if you completed your profile, you might have more success. I am always wary of those with no profile.

OMG! OMG! OMG! I am so so grateful that you made this forum post ZsaZsa! I too am in a living situation which heavily restricts me from being me. I had no idea that this even existed, well not at these type of high caliber hotels. I know of the typical “by-the-hour” hotels that seemed too much like the typical “cheater’s hotel”. I am definitely going to use this site alot for as many photoshoots and makeovers as possible! CDH never ceases to amaze and show how wonderful a platform and resource it is! I will definitely be spreading the word!

Barb Wire
      Lady

Hi Zsazsa!

I would love to visit your part of the world! Been binging on some quality Netflix and Prime shows from Australia and New Zealand!

Only recently have I been able to fully explore my feminine self. I’m at the stage of life where I can finally afford a cottage hideaway. It’s been such a tremendous boost for my self-image and personal understanding. I’ve got time to think…

My heart goes out to all of you who can’t fully express yourselves as women whenever you want to. I would fall into a deep depression if I lost what I currently have. I’ll try no to be so smug in the future. Your post is well received by me. I needed this reality check.

At least we have our own place here on CDH. I would now be lost without everyone’s support and encouragement.

Interesting comment about CDs close by not getting together and I appreciate this comment too. I would certainly consider a get together in a neutral and friendly location with a group of gals!

All the best,

❤️ Barb

Geraldine Mac
        Baroness - Annual

Barb

Thanks for your feedback. I agree that getting together in the home of other gals would be ideal for many. I suspect the problem issues include many gals not wanting or ready to open up to anybody else, wanting to stay safe in their own private space, opportunities to get together not aligning, and not wanting to introduce CD friends to a home where a person’s wife is not on board or reluctantly tolerant (and a visitor might be a bridge too far).

Regarding seeing the world, I had a wonderful experience on a road trip in 2016 (early fall) travelling from Seattle to Crater Lake in Oregon. Also got to see Yosemite. I was surprised to hear that a gas station attendant about 100 miles away from the park told us that he had never been, even though he was in his 40’s!

Zsazsa

Barb Wire
          Lady

Yeah, totally agree! That’s why I suggested a neutral and CD friendly place with a few of us gals, and preferably far enough away from home! Safety in numbers!

I hope to make it to Las Vegas one day with our CDH friends.

Wonder if there are crossdresser get togethers in Niagara Falls, Ontario? It would be an appropriate location. Time for some homework!

xo Barb

Btw, I live near Toronto and I’ve only been up to the top of the CN Tower once! It’s been around since 1976!

Geraldine Mac
            Baroness - Annual

Barb

I grew up with a tourist souvenir plaque of Toronto Tower in our kitchen. One of my uncle’s was a Toronto bus driver, and he gave it to us (in Dublin, Ireland) when he visited late 70s or early 80s?

But it’s funny how folk only go to the touristy places when they are showing their home town/city (or region) to visiting relatives 🙂. We have the main national museums here in Canberra, but most locals rarely or never visit them!

Zsazsa

I have looked at day use hotels but was unsure if it was legit. Thank you for this post, I definitely am going to give this a try.

Geraldine Mac
        Baroness - Annual

Ciao

Definitely ligit. I have subsequently booked through them, rather than the hotel’s regular site.

Zsazsa

Most hotels, at least, in the UK give you some day use – you can pay a little extra for early check-in, which I tend to do!

Then I kick back and make a full-on, full femme day and night of it.

There are some really cheap deals around – as long as you’re careful and Covid-safe, you can treat yourself to some quality femme time.

This time last year I had 3 nights for the price of 1.

Love Laura

Geraldine Mac
        Baroness - Annual

Laura

I have about 10 local hotels to choose from in Canberra, with one hotel giving the option of 9-2, 9-6 or 9-9, with the longer being a little more expensive of course. The other thing I like about the site is that it offers mid-range and budget options ( including IBIS).

Zsazsa

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transgender Friendly Places and Support Groups Around the World’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?