Viewing 37 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I’m not there, but if ‘looking like a model’ wasn’t usually on my mind, I would probably be larger.

Anonymous

Now since being a woman last month always dieting compared to when was male still when was male and dressed enfemm did start exorcising more to make body little fit and trim.

Donna

Anonymous
        Lady

Hi Donna. Yes dressing does motivate me to watch my weight when I find I have to let my corset out yet again…. sigh. I’ve never really had a weight problem so I don’t do any special dieting but just cut down on portions and cut out some things until I can shed a few pounds. I like to be able to breath in my corset… lol

Anonymous

that totally true Michelle. Trick is just watch what eat and cut back the sugars and high carbs. Still like my Chocolete the dark kinds.

Sylvia
            Lady

Oh oh !

You just said the magic word : Chocolate !
            Don’t get me started on that…
            All sorts of lovely shops in my hometown selling the candy of the gods !

Love Sylvia.

Anonymous
            Lady

Hi Sylvia.

You do know that all diets are forbidden during the holidays don’t you?

Thats why we have New Years resolutions… lol

I’ll be eating cherry and blueberry cheesecake over the holidays… yum!

I already know my resolutions.

Sylvia
            Lady

Dear Michelle ,

At Christmas I love to eat “Schwarzwälder Kirschtorte” or
            Black Forest cherry cake :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Forest_gateau#/media/File:Black_Forest_gateau.jpg

Yummie !

Love Sylvia.

Lara Muir
            Baroness - Annual

MMMM, Black forest! Sylvia said the magic words!

That will break almost all diets!

😉 Lara

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Lara Muir. Reason: emoji
            Anonymous

lol thinking about that made me gain 20 pounds now

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I have no real need to diet but I do have half an eye on my weight and what I eat. It’s a really girl thing to say,’ No I really mustn’t’ and then eat it!

Anonymous

That’s funny. I missed the ‘and then eat it’ the first time I read it.

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Heidi ,

The dressing maybe not so much , but I could loose
      about 10 KG if i’m honest !

Love Sylvia.

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Absolutely, Bumps and bulges might be ok in drab, but fem clothes fit too good to have that distraction from the look that I’m trying for.

I’m definitely more mindful of my diet because of dressing.  I have a thin build, and any fat tends to go straight to my belly.  I like to be curvy when I dress, but that’s the wrong place!

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I read the words in your reply. Not only have you ‘exorcised’ the male in you but spiriting the pounds away too!! I’ll stick to the exercise bike…..

Absolutely, but only recently. I started walking at the beginning of Covid to get me out of the house. After feeling a lot better I noticed I was losing weight. That caused me to eat better…walk more…and so on. The clothes that I dreamt would fit better actually did. I don’t walk as much now since I’m back in the office part time but I am physically and mentally in a better place. My femme clothes fitting better is a bonus.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Yes of course it does. I also run a lot to keep my weight down.

Hugs, Liara

Dressing isn’t my primary motivation. But it is certainly one reason. My primary motivation is definitely my overall health. I NEED to lose at least 40 pounds if I want to be able to walk in 10 years. My knees and feet are in bad shape. Mostly from three decades of hardcore sports, but the added weight is only making it worse.
      But thinking about the figure I’ll have when the weight comes off, and how much better I’ll look/feel in a dress or a bathing suit…can’t help but get excited.

Anonymous

I really appreciate these kind of responses.
        Have you ever managed to lose significant weight before?
        My knees are a little iffy at 69. I still jog and walk with some friends who have been regular 6am joggers for years. We were pretty competitive 30 years ago.
        I have been fortunate to stay below my sophomore in high school weight all the rest of my life. Then I was always trying to see how big I could get. When I hit 185 I realized it was weighing me down in basketball and I quit thinking I would ever play professional football.
        That number always stuck in my head as time to back off food or work harder.
        I have about a 10 pound range now and I try to stay sub 175.
        Guys seem to be able to shed weight better than girls but its pretty rare to keep it off. So power to you and good health and good luck.

I would say yes it does motivate me to diet,

but I was always conscious about my health overall.

If anything, I started dressing up after having a health scare and I realized I needed to lose

weight and change my diet, so it was literally just a coincidence in timing, between that health

scare and when I started to dress up, and I’ve kept up my diet since.

Anonymous
      Lady

Like some of the other replies, I have always been conscious about maintaining an overall healthy lifestyle. I hike, bike, swim and try and eat healthy. One change since accepting my crossdressing is that I stopped lifting weights. I used to have well defined arms, and a four pack, but now I find myself aiming for a more slender figure. Though, sometimes its hard to turn down a well prepared steak and side of fries. LOL.

I’m thankful I’ve never had to worry about dieting. I couldn’t gain an ounce of weight if I tried.

I’m very petite at 5’3″ and I usually lie about my weight and tell everyone I weigh more than I really do. In reality I only weigh 104lb.

I do love the fact that finding women’s clothes that fit is no problem. I can even shop in the girls dept.  I do sometimes find it hard to find heels in my size which is a women’s size 6. I also have very small feet.

This is all wonderful for my feminine side but when I have to be masculine it’s not easy to do.

It’s so wonderful to have a place like Crossdresser Heaven where I can be totally honest.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Lacy Satin.
      Anonymous

No,  but I have lost a stone on Doc’s advice (borderline overweight)  with the unexpected bonus that my metallic gunmetal posh frock now fits!  It used to be a struggle to zip it up, and I had to drop back to my smallest forms to get into it. Now, medium forms and the zip goes all the way up to the top in one long sweet pull.  I do love a long back zip.

Connie

xxx

Anonymous

Congratulations

Peta Mari
      Lady

No. But dieting has caused me to dress better.

I recently discovered a couple of my items no longer fit. I have put on a fair bit of muscle from digging, and chopping wood.

The keto lifestyle caused me to shed 45kg. I have since put on another 5, but my sizes have gone down, so muscle has replaced fat.

My wife’s clothes no longer fit me. She has a much nicer range than I do.

So within a CD scenario, it hasn’t helped me.

Absolutely. I went on a femme vacation in August, saw some gorgeous dresses I could never fit in, and decided it was time to lose some serious weight. So I cut out almost all carbs and sugars, started walking 12-15,000 steps a day, and started toning with high reps of very light weights. So far I’m down almost 30 pounds, but I still have a good 25-30to go to get where I want to be. The goal is to go back on vacation this summer, march into that store and buy one of those dresses!

Anonymous

I guess being CD helps, when I knew I could dress more and buy clothes without having to hide them away, I went from 168 to 153. ideally like to be just under 150. New sweater dress looks great now. I work on the mantra, just say no…….difficult I know

Anonymous

Wow! You’re down to the skinny range! Don’t go anorexic on us. There are thousands of beautiful healthy 150# women out there.
        I am totally over the ‘Twiggy’ thing.
        I start to look too skinny below 165 but I’m 6’1″.

Anonymous

I finally touched my 165 goal again in preparation for the inevitable Christmas bulge.

I’ve got a couple days left to create a little more buffer zone.

Anonymous

I promise I won’t Heidi, I’m only 5′ 7″ and wear 38 bra so not big. I do like the toned athletic look, in my head anyway.

Anonymous

‘Plowright’ makes me wonder, could there possibly be another CD farmer?

Yes, Jane wants to keep fit, healthy and in shape. The aim is to enjoy life as long as possible and these things definitely help. I wouldn’t call it a diet, just living healthy.

However, someone mentioned chocolate and other confectioneries. You are a temptress – evil, but I love you.

Love Jane X.

ChloeC
      Duchess

Yes, but only to a degree.  A few years ago, I let my weight get a little away from me (ok like 30-40lbs over what I should be at). My ‘dress’ clothes didn’t fit well at all, and neither did my drab, so I got on the exercise/eat right regimen not quite 2 years ago, lost a lot of weight, put a little back on since this Thanksgiving, and am now back on it, with the goal of about 5-10 lbs below my recent low weight. I’ll be reasonably satisfied then…and things will fit a lot better all the way around.

YES!!!!!!

Yes. Lost 135+ lbs. Once I got down to a 1X/18 (US sizing) a whole world of feminine clothes seemed to open up. More styles, cuts and options.

Be safe. Love and Peace.

Amber

Anonymous

Great! If you did that and keep it off you would qualify as a rare beauty!
        Are you where you want to be?
        Are you ravenously hungry or super satisfied?

Anonymous

Yes, but diet has only been a component of a fitness regime…that is what really makes the difference. Working out and being fit drives a healthier appetite, your body is functioning like it’s supposed to! I have lost 45 lbs (43 fat, 2 hair), and have gotten fit by taking it seriously and feel privileged that I have the ability to be physically active. Yes, I want to be healthy, but my primary motivation for my fitness regime was changing my build so Haley is able to present slim and fem.

Haley

Yes when I’m Deena I just can’t eat ha x

Lacey Cyn
      Lady

Oh yeah! 100%! A couple of the skirts I ordered are a little tight, and don’t like to zip up, so my wife and I are both doing Zumba at home and I am watching what I eat. I have been for a while though. It’s also a bit frustrating to see waist size on some really cute skirts and dresses and realize I need to cut a few more inches before I can get them.

It’s a good thing though. 2 years ago I was over 300lbs. Now I am at 220 and even more motivated now to cut the rest of the weight. I may never be able to order Asian sizes, but there are plenty of cute thinks in leather, lace, and velvet on the horizon!

Barb Wire
      Lady

Di*et

/dye-ett/ Noun

a. habitual nourishment

b. eating and drinking sparingly to reduce one’s weight

c. a four letter word

Verb

a. She has been dieting for two weeks now and has become very grumpy!

I do think twice about that third chocolate bar!

Love, Barb 🙂

Not so much “diet” necessarily but definitely motivated to eat healthy and exercise on a regular basis to make sure I keep my nice lingerie figure.

Anonymous

Sounds like you are in a good place. I’m glad your boyfriend lets you talk to us.

I’m sat lounging around at home wearing a dress & black tights & looked in the mirror & thought, Kimmy, you need to loose some weight. I have started to cut down on chocolates & biscuits so hopefully I’ll be a couple of stone lighter in a few months. Fingers crossed

Anonymous

So you’re thinking like 90% of other women.

I have been trying to be strong and avoid temptation now that Christmas and the New Year are coming up. There are so many good things to eat and drink, but I have been trying to imagine myself as a beautiful, healthy woman, and that means saying NO to treats and YES to exercise. I have been increasing my water intake too. That helps a lot. It’s just a matter of what I want more – quick rewards of tasty treats, or a healthy, beautiful body.

Fight the good fight ladies!
      Catherine

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

I think it was a quote from an old Garfield cartoon. “Diet is just die with a T” That sums it up for me.

I have been reducing portions a slight bit lately however, and that has occurred since I wanted a more girly shape so it is motivating something…

Hugs,

Lara

Not so much to look better, but I do watch my figure in order to fit better into pretty dresses.

Anonymous
      Lady

I have lost and kept off around 55 lbs. If I had my way I would probably eat dark chocolate from a trough and wallow in chocolate syrup like a hog in mud. BUT… I just can’t look at my pretty dresses and shoes and not want to look and do better at my presentation so I walk away from a lot of good food and instead spend between 1-2 hours a day exercising. I may be grouchy and starved but I fit in a size 8-10 now. 🙂
      Cheers. C

Carolyne…..you are a statuesque beautiful woman.
        -April

Anonymous

That’s really funny!
        I buy my chocolate chip ice cream in gallon buckets and add chocolate syrup on top. If I see it sale, I stock up.

I surprised myself the other day. I found a pair of skinny jeans on the large size Goodwill rack that looked longer than the rest. I actually tried them on in the dressing room and ended up looking at the tag when I got home.

They were size 8 but they were also stretchy which makes such things possible.

Lara
      Lady

I didn’t use to as was fairly fit. Lockdown has changed that so just started it again. Want to get fitter and thus look better dressed :). x

Hi everyone.

Absolutely! It is motivation for diet and exercise. Unfortunately I continue to drive toward what I view as passable in public. Each time I dress up it is to go out in public. Most often visiting ladies clothing stores. There is an incorrect belief in my head, related to dress size and passable, where a size between (4-8) translates for my body shape to be passable. I am proportional weight(150lbs) and height 5’10” and thus, wish to stay in that range through diet and exercise to the tune of 1.5 to 2 hrs….per day!
      I have witnessed hundreds and hundreds of beautiful ladies on this site of all shapes and sizes. That is the crux of my incorrect assumption that passable for me is based on my size. I must work this out to enjoy crossdressing in public more.

April

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

LORD girl, I know that I need to! Not only would I look/feel better.

I could buy a lot cuter stuff if I took off a few pounds!

xoxo

Rayna

Anonymous

Absolutely! I lost about 45 pounds several years ago, just to get in better shape and for my overall health… and the weight has slowly crept back! Too many burgers and beers! I will get back on the program this new year, primarily for my own sake, and the rewards are obvious. I feel better and the clothes fit so much better! The rewards are obvious and the feeling of clothes that fit well cannot be adequately described!

Lisa

Anonymous

After I asked about the rest of you I decided it was time to get back to the bottom end of my target range. So this morning I had a pound to go. I have to have some slack for Christmas celebrations. (165-175)
        Winter is harder.

In my case I have been dieting but, not really for dressing. It was for my overall health. Numbers the doctor did not like. I have to get back hitting harder on it after the holidays. I am down almost 20 lbs since the beginning of 2021. I hope to reach a goal of 180 by sometime next year. In reality I wish I could put on more weight in other areas. Like my rear since I am flat as aboard.

Anonymous

My first reply cratered.

That first 20# is a major accomplishment. Don’t worry about the tush and don’t let anyone inject any silicone.

If you’re good on the inside, a little padding will work on the outside. We all appreciate what bras can do.

CelesteCD
      Lady

Yes 110%. Wanting to fit into certain outfits has led me to watching the axle more than ever. I have lost 25 in 18 months which is Ana amazing feeling. Down to a size 6 or 8 depending on the manufacturer. However the loss has led to things…looking flat. Now I need to exercise certain areas of me to try to get a little more shapely. This is the hard part…sigh. I see small gains in the mirror though which keeps me going. Fingers crossed.

Anonymous

In reality, I eat like a pig but I skip a lot of meals. I cook for myself if it can be heated in a microwave.

Anonymous

In the summer I eat a lot of vegetables raw from my garden and I usually keep apples carrots and celery stocked in the fridge. I can also cook popcorn in the microwave. I buy very little processed food and never use cooking oil or butter on anything I make.

Viewing 37 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?