- December 17, 2021 at 1:27 pm #590301AnonymousInactiveTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I’m not there, but if ‘looking like a model’ wasn’t usually on my mind, I would probably be larger.
- December 26, 2021 at 2:10 am #593881CelesteCDLadyRegistered On: April 21, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 106Has thanked: 346 timesBeen thanked: 463 times
Yes 110%. Wanting to fit into certain outfits has led me to watching the axle more than ever. I have lost 25 in 18 months which is Ana amazing feeling. Down to a size 6 or 8 depending on the manufacturer. However the loss has led to things…looking flat. Now I need to exercise certain areas of me to try to get a little more shapely. This is the hard part…sigh. I see small gains in the mirror though which keeps me going. Fingers crossed.
- December 22, 2021 at 7:13 am #592445Jamie De’curryLadyRegistered On: December 6, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 15Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 79 times
In my case I have been dieting but, not really for dressing. It was for my overall health. Numbers the doctor did not like. I have to get back hitting harder on it after the holidays. I am down almost 20 lbs since the beginning of 2021. I hope to reach a goal of 180 by sometime next year. In reality I wish I could put on more weight in other areas. Like my rear since I am flat as aboard.
- December 22, 2021 at 7:34 am #592463AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
My first reply cratered.
That first 20# is a major accomplishment. Don’t worry about the tush and don’t let anyone inject any silicone.
If you’re good on the inside, a little padding will work on the outside. We all appreciate what bras can do.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- December 20, 2021 at 7:11 pm #591616AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Absolutely! I lost about 45 pounds several years ago, just to get in better shape and for my overall health… and the weight has slowly crept back! Too many burgers and beers! I will get back on the program this new year, primarily for my own sake, and the rewards are obvious. I feel better and the clothes fit so much better! The rewards are obvious and the feeling of clothes that fit well cannot be adequately described!
- December 20, 2021 at 8:10 pm #591629AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
After I asked about the rest of you I decided it was time to get back to the bottom end of my target range. So this morning I had a pound to go. I have to have some slack for Christmas celebrations. (165-175)
Winter is harder.
- December 20, 2021 at 2:27 pm #591557Rayna CarlianDuchessRegistered On: March 4, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 487Has thanked: 618 timesBeen thanked: 1775 times
LORD girl, I know that I need to! Not only would I look/feel better.
I could buy a lot cuter stuff if I took off a few pounds!
- December 20, 2021 at 9:54 am #591427April FlowersBaronessRegistered On: September 7, 2021Topics: 8Replies: 92Has thanked: 375 timesBeen thanked: 469 times
Absolutely! It is motivation for diet and exercise. Unfortunately I continue to drive toward what I view as passable in public. Each time I dress up it is to go out in public. Most often visiting ladies clothing stores. There is an incorrect belief in my head, related to dress size and passable, where a size between (4-8) translates for my body shape to be passable. I am proportional weight(150lbs) and height 5’10” and thus, wish to stay in that range through diet and exercise to the tune of 1.5 to 2 hrs….per day!
I have witnessed hundreds and hundreds of beautiful ladies on this site of all shapes and sizes. That is the crux of my incorrect assumption that passable for me is based on my size. I must work this out to enjoy crossdressing in public more.
- December 20, 2021 at 8:40 am #591396
- December 20, 2021 at 8:30 am #591393Carolyne ShermanLadyRegistered On: February 20, 2018Topics: 10Replies: 545Has thanked: 538 timesBeen thanked: 2150 times
I have lost and kept off around 55 lbs. If I had my way I would probably eat dark chocolate from a trough and wallow in chocolate syrup like a hog in mud. BUT… I just can’t look at my pretty dresses and shoes and not want to look and do better at my presentation so I walk away from a lot of good food and instead spend between 1-2 hours a day exercising. I may be grouchy and starved but I fit in a size 8-10 now. 🙂
- December 20, 2021 at 10:46 am #591451AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
That’s really funny!
I buy my chocolate chip ice cream in gallon buckets and add chocolate syrup on top. If I see it sale, I stock up.
I surprised myself the other day. I found a pair of skinny jeans on the large size Goodwill rack that looked longer than the rest. I actually tried them on in the dressing room and ended up looking at the tag when I got home.
They were size 8 but they were also stretchy which makes such things possible.
- December 20, 2021 at 9:59 am #591430
- December 20, 2021 at 8:17 am #591390Jin CrockerLadyRegistered On: November 15, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 551Has thanked: 37 timesBeen thanked: 1806 times
- December 18, 2021 at 6:48 pm #590736Lara TuckerLadyRegistered On: September 29, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 1190Has thanked: 26329 timesBeen thanked: 4335 times
I think it was a quote from an old Garfield cartoon. “Diet is just die with a T” That sums it up for me.
I have been reducing portions a slight bit lately however, and that has occurred since I wanted a more girly shape so it is motivating something…
- December 18, 2021 at 3:40 pm #590676Catherine DicksonLadyRegistered On: January 22, 2020Topics: 36Replies: 270Has thanked: 332 timesBeen thanked: 1651 times
I have been trying to be strong and avoid temptation now that Christmas and the New Year are coming up. There are so many good things to eat and drink, but I have been trying to imagine myself as a beautiful, healthy woman, and that means saying NO to treats and YES to exercise. I have been increasing my water intake too. That helps a lot. It’s just a matter of what I want more – quick rewards of tasty treats, or a healthy, beautiful body.
Fight the good fight ladies!
- December 18, 2021 at 2:51 pm #590658Kimberly (Kimmy) BeeLadyRegistered On: August 11, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 82Has thanked: 1751 timesBeen thanked: 349 times
I’m sat lounging around at home wearing a dress & black tights & looked in the mirror & thought, Kimmy, you need to loose some weight. I have started to cut down on chocolates & biscuits so hopefully I’ll be a couple of stone lighter in a few months. Fingers crossed
- December 18, 2021 at 3:26 pm #590671
- December 18, 2021 at 1:07 pm #590633Jess SecretLadyRegistered On: February 18, 2021Topics: 15Replies: 539Has thanked: 1376 timesBeen thanked: 2306 times
- December 18, 2021 at 1:18 pm #590639
- December 18, 2021 at 12:27 pm #590611Barb WireBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: September 16, 2021Topics: 17Replies: 704Has thanked: 4028 timesBeen thanked: 3330 times
a. habitual nourishment
b. eating and drinking sparingly to reduce one’s weight
c. a four letter word
a. She has been dieting for two weeks now and has become very grumpy!
* * *
I do think twice about that third chocolate bar!
Love, Barb 🙂
- December 18, 2021 at 12:14 pm #590609Lacey CynLadyRegistered On: December 8, 2021Topics: 6Replies: 209Has thanked: 383 timesBeen thanked: 966 times
Oh yeah! 100%! A couple of the skirts I ordered are a little tight, and don’t like to zip up, so my wife and I are both doing Zumba at home and I am watching what I eat. I have been for a while though. It’s also a bit frustrating to see waist size on some really cute skirts and dresses and realize I need to cut a few more inches before I can get them.
It’s a good thing though. 2 years ago I was over 300lbs. Now I am at 220 and even more motivated now to cut the rest of the weight. I may never be able to order Asian sizes, but there are plenty of cute thinks in leather, lace, and velvet on the horizon!
- December 18, 2021 at 10:41 am #590579
- December 18, 2021 at 10:37 am #590577AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Yes, but diet has only been a component of a fitness regime…that is what really makes the difference. Working out and being fit drives a healthier appetite, your body is functioning like it’s supposed to! I have lost 45 lbs (43 fat, 2 hair), and have gotten fit by taking it seriously and feel privileged that I have the ability to be physically active. Yes, I want to be healthy, but my primary motivation for my fitness regime was changing my build so Haley is able to present slim and fem.
- December 18, 2021 at 10:32 am #590575Amber ScottRegistered On: June 30, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 179Has thanked: 306 timesBeen thanked: 781 times
- December 18, 2021 at 10:37 am #590578
- December 18, 2021 at 7:28 am #590530
- December 18, 2021 at 7:26 am #590526ChloeCDuchessRegistered On: November 5, 2019Topics: 14Replies: 630Has thanked: 2352 timesBeen thanked: 3004 times
Yes, but only to a degree. A few years ago, I let my weight get a little away from me (ok like 30-40lbs over what I should be at). My ‘dress’ clothes didn’t fit well at all, and neither did my drab, so I got on the exercise/eat right regimen not quite 2 years ago, lost a lot of weight, put a little back on since this Thanksgiving, and am now back on it, with the goal of about 5-10 lbs below my recent low weight. I’ll be reasonably satisfied then…and things will fit a lot better all the way around.
- December 18, 2021 at 7:07 am #590516Jane PlainLadyRegistered On: January 14, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 34Has thanked: 131 timesBeen thanked: 238 times
Yes, Jane wants to keep fit, healthy and in shape. The aim is to enjoy life as long as possible and these things definitely help. I wouldn’t call it a diet, just living healthy.
However, someone mentioned chocolate and other confectioneries. You are a temptress – evil, but I love you.
Love Jane X.
- December 18, 2021 at 7:04 am #590514Katie PlowrightLadyRegistered On: October 15, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 209Has thanked: 1141 timesBeen thanked: 1083 times
- December 18, 2021 at 7:07 am #590515
- December 18, 2021 at 6:39 am #590504Katie PlowrightLadyRegistered On: October 15, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 209Has thanked: 1141 timesBeen thanked: 1083 times
I guess being CD helps, when I knew I could dress more and buy clothes without having to hide them away, I went from 168 to 153. ideally like to be just under 150. New sweater dress looks great now. I work on the mantra, just say no…….difficult I know
- December 18, 2021 at 6:54 am #590508AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- December 22, 2021 at 5:54 am #592429AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I finally touched my 165 goal again in preparation for the inevitable Christmas bulge.
I’ve got a couple days left to create a little more buffer zone.
- December 18, 2021 at 5:59 am #590490Elise MichelleRegistered On: January 3, 2018Topics: 25Replies: 354Has thanked: 482 timesBeen thanked: 1394 times
Absolutely. I went on a femme vacation in August, saw some gorgeous dresses I could never fit in, and decided it was time to lose some serious weight. So I cut out almost all carbs and sugars, started walking 12-15,000 steps a day, and started toning with high reps of very light weights. So far I’m down almost 30 pounds, but I still have a good 25-30to go to get where I want to be. The goal is to go back on vacation this summer, march into that store and buy one of those dresses!
- December 18, 2021 at 3:47 am #590465Peta MariLadyRegistered On: September 30, 2020Topics: 31Replies: 583Has thanked: 952 timesBeen thanked: 2989 times
No. But dieting has caused me to dress better.
I recently discovered a couple of my items no longer fit. I have put on a fair bit of muscle from digging, and chopping wood.
The keto lifestyle caused me to shed 45kg. I have since put on another 5, but my sizes have gone down, so muscle has replaced fat.
My wife’s clothes no longer fit me. She has a much nicer range than I do.
So within a CD scenario, it hasn’t helped me.
- December 18, 2021 at 3:16 am #590460AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
No, but I have lost a stone on Doc’s advice (borderline overweight) with the unexpected bonus that my metallic gunmetal posh frock now fits! It used to be a struggle to zip it up, and I had to drop back to my smallest forms to get into it. Now, medium forms and the zip goes all the way up to the top in one long sweet pull. I do love a long back zip.
- December 18, 2021 at 4:43 am #590482
- December 18, 2021 at 2:59 am #590457Lacy SatinLadyRegistered On: June 27, 2018Topics: 7Replies: 481Has thanked: 442 timesBeen thanked: 2315 times
I’m thankful I’ve never had to worry about dieting. I couldn’t gain an ounce of weight if I tried.
I’m very petite at 5’3″ and I usually lie about my weight and tell everyone I weigh more than I really do. In reality I only weigh 104lb.
I do love the fact that finding women’s clothes that fit is no problem. I can even shop in the girls dept. I do sometimes find it hard to find heels in my size which is a women’s size 6. I also have very small feet.
This is all wonderful for my feminine side but when I have to be masculine it’s not easy to do.
It’s so wonderful to have a place like Crossdresser Heaven where I can be totally honest.
- This reply was modified 11 months ago by Lacy Satin.
- December 17, 2021 at 11:08 pm #590430Nyomi KatzLadyRegistered On: August 19, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 20Has thanked: 83 timesBeen thanked: 101 times
Like some of the other replies, I have always been conscious about maintaining an overall healthy lifestyle. I hike, bike, swim and try and eat healthy. One change since accepting my crossdressing is that I stopped lifting weights. I used to have well defined arms, and a four pack, but now I find myself aiming for a more slender figure. Though, sometimes its hard to turn down a well prepared steak and side of fries. LOL.
- December 17, 2021 at 9:06 pm #590418Margeaux RLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 6Replies: 61Has thanked: 77 timesBeen thanked: 314 times
I would say yes it does motivate me to diet,
but I was always conscious about my health overall.
If anything, I started dressing up after having a health scare and I realized I needed to lose
weight and change my diet, so it was literally just a coincidence in timing, between that health
scare and when I started to dress up, and I’ve kept up my diet since.
- December 17, 2021 at 8:50 pm #590417Jamie WilliamsLadyRegistered On: July 26, 2021Topics: 15Replies: 141Has thanked: 338 timesBeen thanked: 1049 times
Dressing isn’t my primary motivation. But it is certainly one reason. My primary motivation is definitely my overall health. I NEED to lose at least 40 pounds if I want to be able to walk in 10 years. My knees and feet are in bad shape. Mostly from three decades of hardcore sports, but the added weight is only making it worse.
But thinking about the figure I’ll have when the weight comes off, and how much better I’ll look/feel in a dress or a bathing suit…can’t help but get excited.
- December 17, 2021 at 9:24 pm #590421AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I really appreciate these kind of responses.
Have you ever managed to lose significant weight before?
My knees are a little iffy at 69. I still jog and walk with some friends who have been regular 6am joggers for years. We were pretty competitive 30 years ago.
I have been fortunate to stay below my sophomore in high school weight all the rest of my life. Then I was always trying to see how big I could get. When I hit 185 I realized it was weighing me down in basketball and I quit thinking I would ever play professional football.
That number always stuck in my head as time to back off food or work harder.
I have about a 10 pound range now and I try to stay sub 175.
Guys seem to be able to shed weight better than girls but its pretty rare to keep it off. So power to you and good health and good luck.
- December 17, 2021 at 3:40 pm #590354
- December 17, 2021 at 3:12 pm #590349Jamie TaalLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 193Has thanked: 1166 timesBeen thanked: 1127 times
Absolutely, but only recently. I started walking at the beginning of Covid to get me out of the house. After feeling a lot better I noticed I was losing weight. That caused me to eat better…walk more…and so on. The clothes that I dreamt would fit better actually did. I don’t walk as much now since I’m back in the office part time but I am physically and mentally in a better place. My femme clothes fitting better is a bonus.
- December 17, 2021 at 2:08 pm #590332Angela BoothLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 1303Has thanked: 4793 timesBeen thanked: 5875 times
- December 17, 2021 at 2:04 pm #590329Jennifer EcclesLadyRegistered On: November 8, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 25Has thanked: 203 timesBeen thanked: 130 times
- December 17, 2021 at 1:57 pm #590326Roberta BroussardBaronessRegistered On: July 20, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 413Has thanked: 5401 timesBeen thanked: 1994 times
- December 17, 2021 at 1:50 pm #590319
- December 17, 2021 at 1:37 pm #590308Angela BoothLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 1303Has thanked: 4793 timesBeen thanked: 5875 times
- December 17, 2021 at 2:11 pm #590334
- December 17, 2021 at 1:29 pm #590303AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- December 17, 2021 at 1:41 pm #590311Michelle McQueenLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 29Replies: 1670Has thanked: 11518 timesBeen thanked: 8322 times
Hi Donna. Yes dressing does motivate me to watch my weight when I find I have to let my corset out yet again…. sigh. I’ve never really had a weight problem so I don’t do any special dieting but just cut down on portions and cut out some things until I can shed a few pounds. I like to be able to breath in my corset… lol
- December 17, 2021 at 1:44 pm #590314AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- December 17, 2021 at 1:53 pm #590321SylviaLadyRegistered On: October 10, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 668Has thanked: 16927 timesBeen thanked: 2775 times
- December 17, 2021 at 3:31 pm #590351
- December 17, 2021 at 2:05 pm #590330Michelle McQueenLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 29Replies: 1670Has thanked: 11518 timesBeen thanked: 8322 times
- December 17, 2021 at 2:22 pm #590336SylviaLadyRegistered On: October 10, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 668Has thanked: 16927 timesBeen thanked: 2775 times
Dear Michelle ,
At Christmas I love to eat “Schwarzwälder Kirschtorte” or
Black Forest cherry cake :
- December 18, 2021 at 6:03 pm #590717Lara TuckerLadyRegistered On: September 29, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 1190Has thanked: 26329 timesBeen thanked: 4335 times
- December 18, 2021 at 2:41 pm #590656AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
In the summer I eat a lot of vegetables raw from my garden and I usually keep apples carrots and celery stocked in the fridge. I can also cook popcorn in the microwave. I buy very little processed food and never use cooking oil or butter on anything I make.
- December 18, 2021 at 2:36 pm #590654
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.