Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      C

I often see women who clearly have the wrong size or style of bra! Firstly I feel jealous they have the assets naturally to need a bra, then concerned when I read most women have the wrong size! I have a colleague at work who is beautiful and well-endowed but clearly the wrong bra: band is pulled up at the back, breasts sag at the front and she clearly doesn’t like the fit as she is surreptitiously adjusting and pulling at it all the time.

I see women on the street in the wrong size too. Anyone ever had the courage to, and how to try to explain they need a professional fit for this most prized of garments?

Anonymous

Like Simone I get jealous too that woman get to wear bras and pretty lingerie all the time. Also it does look awful to see loose flesh spilling out over bra straps but yes you cannot say anything to them about it.

Anonymous

Yes! I have felt the urge….but, like Bobbi said, never tell them unless you are VERY close friends….too creepy. But, even if you are close friends or even dating, chances are, they’ll be offended. Because, I have offended some, women I dated, including the woman I’m married to. And, guess what? I was right EVERY TIME!!! lol. & I told them all….look, you need to go to Victoria Secret and have them size you because it’s important to have a bra that is the right size, with the right support.

OMG YES – i have to fight the urge constantly. First, i feel it’s just sort of… rude to go tell someone they look a mess, or at the least look like less than they could. Second, for a guy to tell a woman this is asking for trouble.

Problem is, at this point, i’m probably more knowledgeable as to how to properly fit a bra than most women are – they’ve found a size that ‘works’ and stuck with it, even if it is slightly uncomfortable or slightly unflattering, because it’s ‘their size’. I also have to fight the urge to offer advice on outfits – colors, fit, you name it. My Wife is not supportive of my dressing, but She does love it when we go shopping, because She knows i have a good eye for outfits.

i also fight back the urge to randomly compliment women on their outfits as well, unless i know them, or i’ve interacted with them long enough that i feel they would actually take it as the simple compliment i mean it to be, and not some kind of creeper/come-on kind of thing.

Anonymous

Like Gillian, it feels natural to compliment a woman on her outfit and you have to rein yourself in especially if you want to say you have a similar dress in your wardrobe. That would be creepy.

Ummm, yes since I’ve been crossdressing and studying everything about sizes I’ve been helping my wife find her perfect size.

But… Maybe not a total stranger.

eleanor holborn
      Managing Ambassador

<p style=”text-align: left;”>As a gg your travelling a dangerous road with this lol.</p>
      A lot of women know bra size is wring for one start one breast very often bigger than the other so do you go with bigger breast size or smaller one. Also back size some ate narrow  across the back some wide so a lot of it is that the bra manufacturers going for the average and not catering for everyone. There GG rant over lol

C

I didn’t say tell them, only did you feel the urge to tell them 😉. Thanks for the replies ladies, I’m clearly not alone wishing we ALL got our bra size right!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?