Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Vacationing in the metro DC area, and as many days as not I’ve been going to the museums dressed. And even on the days I’m not, I go underdressed. Today I’m going out androgynous, wearing my women’s jeans, a concert tee and a ballcap. Not many people pay attention to me and when I go out to dinner dressed, I’m given the respect of the gender I’m presenting.

Only ones that seem to be bothered are the ultra-religious ones.

I’ve already moved from moob to boob, but I can barely wear an XL button-up shirt. I’m glad I don’t do office work anymore.

But it felt good walking around dressed and a real confidence builder.

Beats me why anyone religious would have an issue with cross dressing.

There’s nothing in the Bible’s teachings that forbids it – unlike adultery, which gets plenty of coverage, and a whole commandment to itself.

How you choose to look is entirely your call.

1. Samuel, 16:7

😍😍😍😍😍

Anonymous

Hi Laura,

I think it’s mostly due to believing stereotypes are true, the same as with other minorities. In truth, I had a few wrong ideas about CDs myself, until I realized I was one.

Hugs,
        Bettylou

It could also be I’m a gay man, that has crossdressing as a hobby. I wear more casual femme clothing through the week, but only dress on weekends.

Thank you all for the support. I’m currently out on a date, while dressed. Going to be spending the night with him.

So very much to do there, it would take a long time to see it all. I think we’d go more often, just four hours away, but the cost of a night’s stay there is a wee bit high. Have fun on your night out!

Bridgette

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?