Viewing 28 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Flower
      Princess

What is your favorite outfits to wear well dressed

• This topic was modified 2 years ago by MacKenzie Alexandra. Reason: Removed inapplicable poll, shifted forums as no poll

My favorite outfit is a polka-dotted skirt (knee-length)

a high-collared ruffle-blouse in white satin

Pink ankle-socks and black ballerinas.

If I had the chance I’d wear a knee length black skirt, red blouse, red or black tights and a pair of low heeled black shoes , or sandals.
      Red and black are my favourite colours. My local football team plays in Red, Green and Black. Might wear a green blouse, black skirt, red tights
      Liz

I love dressing up as a top female executive, so it is tights, pencil skirt, office appropriate top, and blazer (with pumps if my wife is not at home).  However, I’ve been transitioning from blazers to a crew neck cardigan (3/4 sleeve), which is alot lighter to wear than a blazer.

The ones that make me feel confidently feminine….

“Put together” is perhaps the best phrase to describe it, and for me that seems to translate into outfits that are classy, distinctly feminine, and yes, with a hint of sexy sprinkled in….but just the right amount lol!

There are so many combinations of clothing, shoes, and accessories that can achieve this that I don’t think I could possibly pick a favourite!

Marcellette

For myself,a skater skirt and top, Nylons or pullups with garter, and of course heels.
      Or, a bodycon dress, again with heels,
      Or, any shape showing dress,
      or, just anything feminine, lol

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

My favorite outfit at this time is My denim mini skirt, black top, black nylon stockings and heels.

Hugs, Liara

Favorites change every time, some days it’s bodycon dresses, other days a denim mini(have different colors) and a longsleeve top. some things never change:black thigh highs, and black boots, either ankle boots or a taller version

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

My favorite is an off the shoulder skater dress. It’s lite weight and simple. I can put my guy clothes over it and go out for a drive and take off the guy stuff……………….I love the feel of my pony tail on my bare back………….the gentle tightness in the chest area feels like I’m wearing a bra…………..I always have guy clothes close by for a cover up.    My SO is recovering from eye surgery and cannot see all that clearly.  I dress up and give her eye drops as Karley!!!   Bring her meals and sit with her…………dressed as Karley!!   She has no idea  😉   😉

I have a lovely light colored teal sweater and matching leggings that I love to wear around the house, with a pair of sneakers that have some teal colored strips on them. Just a pretty set of casual clothes this time of year, very feminine!

Anonymous

On the odd occasion I get the chance, it’s a high-waisted pleather pencil skirt and navy satin blouse. Love that skirt.

Connie

xxx

I have to divide this into two categories, things that are fun to wear, and things that I look good wearing.

Swimming suits are my favorite, and flowy, short, summery dresses. I love short skirts. But, they don’t hide the masculine features as well. I have nice legs, but if I wear a short pleated skirt, I just look like a Roman soldier.

The office look seems to suit me best in terms of passing. Fall wear to work styles are the most effective at creating a look that really works (forgive the pun!) A comfortably fitting pencil skirt with a professional blouse always looks good.

I have 2 skater dresses that I really love to wear with pantyhose or a garter and stockings.

After that it’s skinny jeans and a comfy sweater for the fall.

-Chloé

Leah
      Baroness

I love the business look, pencil skirt,& Blazer  lace top stockings, heels, nice top and matching lingerie

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Flower ,

I don´t have that many outfits ( yet ) but my favourite is :
      a little black dress , to be worn with a black bra , panties , pantyhose and my suede
      black high heels.
      To complete the outfit a nice scarf , long haired wig and a nice necklace.

Love Sylvia.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Sylvia.

I’m probably an old fashion gurl but I love wearing dresses that are around knee length that have very full skirts. I have a number of dresses that are very delicate chiffon with built in satin slips and they are my favorites. I also have some dresses with flounces that I find fun to wear.

I just love being able to twirl in my dresses and I love going for walks feeling the wind blowing up my skirt.  All of this just makes me feel so feminine and girly.

An added bonus for me is to wear a lace hem slip under my dress and let a little bit of it exposed below the hem of my dress.  It excites me to sit down, cross my legs and pull the hem of my dress up a little and see the lace on my pretty slip.

Anonymous

My favourite things to wear when dressed ,

I have a favourite dress 👗 i can’t get enough of wearing it’s white with flowers all over it, it has a tight bodice and the skirt part flares out slitely to just below my knees,

It always makes me feel so feminine, underneath i wear holdup Lacey top stockings with some nice Lacey lingerie and a nice pair of heels,

If i could this would be the outfit i would wear first time out,

Hugs Roz X

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Pantyhose, heels and short dress always.

Anonymous
      Lady

Any combination of pencil skirts, skater skirts, bodycon dresses, tight long sleeve tops, waist cinchers, corsets, garter belts with thigh highs, four inch heels, a D cup lacy bra and jewelry.

I don’t have a large wardrobe but my favourite dress is a just below the knee peach coloured with white flowers, like all my outfits I always wear matching coloured underwear, black tights and either my knee length brown boots or black stilettos.

However no matter what outfit I wear I just love the whole experience of being a lady even though it’s only for an evening.

Samantha x

JOJO
      Lady

My pink cocktail wrap dress is my favorite dress to wear when I go out. I like the way it feels and the way it fits on me. It offers me many options for heels, pantyhose, jewelry and wigs. I fell very lady like when I wear that dress.

A pink cosmopolitan drink does make a nice accessory to go with the dress.😊

With something like 80 skirts/skorts and 35 dresses (and I haven’t counted my tops, some of which I wear in guy mode too), I have outfits for different occasions (formal, dressy, casual, costume, or fetish), different lengths (from mini to maxi), and different seasons (from long sleeve or sweaters in winter to short light outfits and tank tops in the summer, as well as fall and spring colors).

Picking just one for me just is not possible.

I love tight fitting clothes sometimes pantyhose and always very high heels.Pencil skirts, pushup bars without forms, tight tops, mini skirts. that show a little cheek bodycon dresses. I dont wear a lot of makeup some eyeshadow and mascara and powder. and when in fem mode i like some perfume.

I am very casual when staying home, jeans, slacks, colorful tops, and earrings. But when I go out, “enfemme” it is usually in more casual clothing, typical of what most classy Cis women wearing. I do love the opportunity to really glam it up, in something classy and dressy, when possible, but mostly for special events, like dinner out, or go to the theater.
      Carla

Here in the SoCal desert even when it’s Winter, it isn’t. The things that I wear most frequently are short skorts (6″ to 8″ above the knee) and short sleeve shells or non-revealing tank tops. However, if the situation requires dressing up a bit, I have no problem with that and it is a welcome change of pace. I am dressed at least 98% of the time when I leave my house. I’ve probably met 350-400 people since I moved here nearly 6 years ago and probably not even 10% even know that Don exists. I held offices in 5 organizations and memberships in 3 others and DeeAnn is the person of record…

Heels/Wedges, Frilly Micro Skirts or Jean Booty Shorts, and any top that can hide (or enhance) my shape as long as it’s girly! What I can wear realistically and what I would wear if I were a real woman are two completely different styles though.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I wear a variety of clothes, and living in Ontario it can get very cold and snowy here so I have a good selection of warm clothes, along with my many mini skirts. Which can be worn in the cold weather with a warm sweater and coat on top and tall boots.

I do enjoy wearing short dresses and skirts, but have some long ones too, plus some nice faux leather pants. With nice lingerie on underneath no matter what I’m wearing.

Amy

My favorite clothes to wear when dressed infem is  a black long length bustier with garters and thigh high stockings.  I layer with a pink tank top and a white tshirt and a pink and black plaid button up shirt and jeans with a pair of high heels and a grey jacket.

When i am looking forward to a night out and I am going shopping this is what I wear

I prefer booty shorts or short cut offs and tank tops most of the time, but I could be wearing anything from a mkni shirt and blouse to a swing dress, tight jeans, midi dress, or romper. Almost always I will have on lacy undies underneath. I love heels, wedges, and sandals. I only own about six dresses should a more formal appearance be required or I am going clubbing.

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?