Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

What are your 8 favorite Types of panties?

Anonymous

Hi Tammie, I have 3 favourite types of panties ( or knickers as we call them in the UK). I like to wear control knickers sometimes, my second favourite are ordinary bikini knickers but my absolute favourite are brazilian knickers, especially with lace trim. They are so gorgeous to wear. What are your favourites? Tanya.

Anonymous

Boy Shorts
      Hipsters
      String Bikini
      Caged Bikini
      Regular Bikini
      Classic Brief
      G-String
      Tanga

I have many pair of panties and love them all. Right now I have a pink with white stripe regular bikini on. I always under dress with panties at least. I may have have a panty fetish not sure..

Lisa

🙂

Anonymous

I love anything with a smooth texture.  It is heaven to wear panties that feel wonderful when you walk or move.  Silk and satin are fantastic, as are pvc and rubber.  The sounds of them keep you on edge all day.

Thanks  Susan!

Silk and lace R quite a contrast between rubber and PVC. 😖😖

(not my or soggf  thing  rubber (:-((  SOGGF once decided we should get some RUBBER Mini dresses… went Shopping 4 some  tried on some but we didn’t get any…we both felt very uncomfortable trying to walk or sit down felt like we were a “rubber band” dress hem seemed like it always wanted to pull up half way to waist especially when trying to sit down)

• This reply was modified 5 years ago by Tammie Swenson. Reason: Typos and spelling errors

Never tried PVC or rubber panties as I thought that they would be uber uncomfortable.

I have a few pairs of satin French knickers though which are super sexy to wear and the pure silk ones are so decedent and amazing to wear but cost prohibitive for day to day wear.

My everyday go to’s are M&S or Hanes white or black thong panties.

Take care girls

Anne-Marie.

Hello Tammie,         I like mini briefs or bikini briefs the best, white or pink cotton ones. I wear Brazilian briefs as well, the lace trimmed ones.

love,   Helenmarie

I actually voted for 6 styles. However if they are silky and smooth, whatever the style I’ll wear them!

Anonymous

Don’t get me on M&S!

Must be having a moment!🤦 What is M & S?

M&S, Marks and Sparks AKA Marks and Spencers – a mainly UK based retailer. They was once renowned for fantastic quality and reasonable prices. They also used to be the store were over 90% of British woman bought their knickers / panties.

Take care girls.

Anne-Marie

• This reply was modified 5 years ago by Anne-Marie.

Love thongs from M&S.

Anonymous

In order

Tangas
      Hipsters
      String bikinis
      Thongs
      Other Bikinis
      Briefs

The real question is lace or no lace, and what’s the trim? I often go for how the overall panty is styled, less about it’s technical fit but I do have my preferences 🙂

Olga nylon briefs, Vanity Fair Briefs, Lane Bryant Briefs, Playtex Control brief, Hanes control panty brief.. I also purchase panties from MACY’S, KOHOLS… Trisha

Omg.tammy how I love vanity fair panties I just ordered 5 new pairs on line from Sears and they will arrive buy this Friday to the Sears store I live near .I’m SO SO MUCH HAPPIER BEING a woman I ALWAYS wanted to be.

Jane Doe
      Lady

I’ve been a big fan of Soma’s Sensuous line of bikini panties, with them making up the bulk of my day to day wear rotation. I’m kinda bummed that they decided to discontinue them. Oh well, variety is the spice of life.

Try their vanishing edge panties

That’s what my SOMA INTIMATES STORE mgr and bra fitter recently recommended I wear.

I have to many to chose from as favorite

always wearing panties of some style

pink string bikini today

Hugs

Christie

Ok my favorite type of panties are classic briefs control ones also ESPECIALLY with the panel on front for more control mother bought me 4pairs of those after she met her new daughter.

Anonymous

We call ’em knickers in England. I could only chose four on your list, my firm favorites are ports knickers (with matching sports bra), seconded by control knickers and then just whatever… I usually roll with just ASDA briefs, lace trim, plain cotton with lycra, cheap and comfortable, east to wash and long lasting.

Imogen X

I voted (in no particular order): French high cut, Hipster, Cheekster, Regular Bikini, Tanga, Thong, G-String, Open Crotch, Butt Lifter, and Seamless. I currently have 43 pairs of panties. I only wear nylon/silk/satin material and I prefer some amount of lace detail on the panty.

Vanity Fair Illumination String Bikinis. I love both the feel and the fit. My 1 luxe pair are Maison Lejaby High Waist Bikini Briefs… Luxurious, but high maintenance… hand wash, dry flat…oh the sacrifices we make

Anonymous

Hi

As long as they are silky lacey and really feminine I would go for any…xx

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I love high cut panties. I wear them over my sheer to waist pantyhose. If my short dress happens to blow or creep up, I’m covered. And showing off more leg and pretty panties is fun too.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?