Viewing 58 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Sammatha
      Lady

What is the most exciting thing as a crossdresser you feel.

• This topic was modified 2 years ago by Stevie Steiner. Reason: Not a poll question as stated
      Gwyneth
      Lady

I voted yes, but I would be put in CDH jail if I were too honest as to when!

Gwyn

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

When I am completely dressed and made up I feel so entirely feminine and that is very exciting to me.

Hugs, Liara

I don’t have the chance to Crossdress, but I know I’d be in my glory when dressed as Liz
      Liz

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Samantha ,

When I am dressed I feel more at peace with myself.
      So most exited thing that I feel being dressed : catching
      a glimpse now and then of how it would be like to be a Genetic Girl !

I would have loved to be born as a Woman.
      There are some very fortunate Girls here on CDH that have transitioned ,
      and I admire them very much for their Courage.
      But as I am not a Transsexual , that’s not in the cards for me.
      Being Androgynous , these glimpses are cherised by me , and are the
      things that keep me going in Life.

Love Sylvia.

That everything is finally right. I feel whole.

Be safe. Love and Peace.

Amber

Anonymous

always feeling girly 24/7 since had bottom surgery and become a woman and being on HRT

Donna

Anonymous
        Lady

Hi Donna I guess you do feel 100% girly now all the time because you ARE sweetie.

Counting down to Donnas last dance here…. sigh

Anonymous

next week and thank you MIchelle

Donna

Feeling sexy xx

ChloeC
      Duchess

I voted yes, but like the others here, that’s just the initial feeling, as I don’t dress nearly enough. But, after a short time, and, I guess thankfully, it’s getting shorter, the feeling changes to calm, peace, contentment – if only for the short time I have – because in my now view of myself, it’s as close as I’ll ever get to what I know I should have been.

Anonymous

I can’t narrow it down to one thing…The exhilaration of looking in the Mirror and seeing ME!! Getting the Loss of inhibition to go out as Me!! (Been Taking prob too many chances lately!!:):)) Waking Up in the Morning all En Femme and that Peaceful Calm feeling that so many seem to have.. Just Everything!! Jill:):):)

Hi Samantha, as other girls have already stated there are so many exciting feelings that come with finally being who you really are….a woman. Yet, most recently, as I’ve come out to my wife and friends, two gal friends said they noticed I’m nicer, calmer, and more fun to be with now that I am transition to my real gender…female! This is very exciting because my transition is having a positive reaction with people I care about. Hugs, Debbie Lynn

I’m not sure I’d call it exciting anymore.  Perhaps it’s just the feeling that I have when I can leave my home wearing a skirt or dress to do whatever.  Often it is a walk around my neighborhood.  Occasionally it is grocery shopping or picking up takeout food at a restaurant.  And about once a month I get dressed up (with full makeup) for a night out with a group.

I love feeling girly!

In my teenage years all I could think about is wanting to be one of the girls. Sadly I never acted on these desires until I was beyond my teenage years.

I am now well beyond my teenage years and I’m no longer comfortable going out and trying to pass as a teenage girl.

This has not stopped me from still dressing as one. I still love wearing my pretty girly dresses that I can twirl in. Give me ruffles, lace, and chiffon, dress me in pink and I become a very happy girl.

I can spend hours playing dress-up in front of the mirror and videotaping my transformation. It always excites me to watch my videos and see myself from angles I can’t see from looking in the mirror.

I’m hopelessly a girly girl and that’s just never going to change. I never want to grow up and think of myself as a woman.

Trisha
      Duchess

When I finish transforming and look into the mirror and see the woman I become. Just amazing

Anonymous

Relaxed. Calm. In control. Happy. Sexy. Right.

Connie
      xxx

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

When the clothes, hair, makeup, everything is clicking…

I feel empowered… I feel BOLD.  I’m a badass chic and I strut like I’m on the runway honey.

I go out to meet a girlfriend for lunch, everyone is going to see me walk in, and I make eye contact too.

You aren’t going to stare me down while I’m marching in… I own the place.

That’s a perfect day out… other times, I’m just casual me….lol.

Have fun out there and BE BOLD!!!

XOXO

Rayna

Anonymous

Hello Sammatha

What I love the best the girly feel of everything so soft and light, my face completely transformed  and a lovely curvy figure I feel wonderful.

Sarah

xx

Anonymous

I am feeling at peace when I am all dressed up, I feel I am right.

Barb Wire
      Lady

Youthful!

I feel like a kid in a toy store all full of buzz and electricity and my mind goes haywire!!

I’m at my silly best when en femme and the universe is mine! But, it does get very exhausting by the end of the day… Zzzzz…

Hugs, Barb 🙂

Sara Todd
      Lady

When dressed I always feel flirtatious!!!

Anonymous

Yes, I don’t mind feeling girly. I enjoy feeling like a girl. I love wearing nail polish, and makes me so happy. When, my nails are painted. It’s apart of who I am. I’m not saying you have to do it. If you don’t want to. That’s fine by me. I’m friends with, and have family members that don’t wear nail polish. After all it’s my nails, not yours. I choose to paint mine, and gives me great joy. I feel very relaxed, when my nails are painted. Feeling girly is very good thing. Never feel ashamed of it. Instead of, fighting your urge to crossdress, just embrace it. I love feeling this way, and it’s good thing for me to feel girly.

Zoe
      Lady

I feel a calmness and am comfortable.

Krissy
        Lady

Feel more at home in a lovely dress thesedays to the point that I really don’t care what people in the street think or say? Not that they say anything as im so blended in thesedays that you wouldn’t know I was born a male, had a guy chatting me up on the bus earlier and as im upfront with people, he was shocked! It was almost like he wanted me to prove it that I technically male at the moment! Still he was shocked and I felt good as he would of had no idea! Until I told him xx

It would the the contentment I feel when I catch my reflection in a mirror or store window as I pass by or do some window shopping.

The second would be when doing my final check before heading out for a night of fun, hearing the faint sizzle of a damp fingertip on my thrown out hip when I pass inspection.

PaulaF

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Paula F.
        Gwyneth
        Lady

Don’t sell the steak, sell the sizzle!

Gwyn

Going shopping En femme, especially for clothing and intimates!

Lanna

Anonymous

Inner peace with all that I am and all that I wear…just the beauty of knowing that it was such a long journey of ignorance but to find her was worth the trip…it was the treasure at the end of the rainbow.

Hi Sammatha!!

The most exciting thing for me is anytime I get something new to wear and I actually have the time to wear it.

Most recently is a pink floral print blouse. It is 100% polyester but feels silky and luxuriant to me. It is just so pretty and makes me feel very feminine wearing it.

Hugs,

Autumn

Anonymous

When I dress now, I become instantly chilled, relaxed and mellow. Also in just accepting myself of who I am and not have to tolerate any of the macho BS I have endure when interacting with my drab colleagues. I love dressing and now I can dress more I’m just floating on huge fluffy cloud.

The feeling when completely dressed and have no time worries about changing back. Just feel so feminine admiring my reflection.

There was this one time, I was on like my third date with this young woman, and I blurted out to her I was a crossdresser while at a club. She thought it was so cool and exciting! She said ‘let’s go to my place.’ But before we got to her home, we stopped at a department store where she picked out a few things of lingerie she wanted to see me wearing.

Sitting in her living room waiting, I watched as she came down the stairs wearing a lovely pink peignoir set. That… I couldn’t sit straight for! She said it was my turn, so I went into the spare bathroom right off the living room and changed into what she had gotten for me, I think it was some cute little silk panties and a baby doll nightie.

Then it happened. Already feeling excited by the outfit she was wearing, that when I walked out acting all girly and feminine… was just absolutely shivering to experience! I suppose there’s nowhere here in CDH to share the rest of the evening; but it was amazing!

Maybe not the most exciting, but I have been scaling down a bit on dressing but today the pink fog hit,  unfortunately lots of people around.  However, I just couldnt resist slipping into a nice bra, some boy short panties and leggings under my drab clothes.  Then got the chance to shower and did a complete shave and lotion.  Slipped into a sexy thong (dont usually wear them but SO got them for me) and leggings and will wear them underneath while I am volunteering at a local charity this evening.  And yes it is exciting the way I feel

Krissy
        Lady

I personally love being trapped in pink fog and make a point of being near pink fog always or if I didn’t life would be so boring. X

Krissy
          Lady

Pink fog and flirting aww life is awesome!

Krissy
      Lady

Knowing that one day soon, ill be the person i always should of been! As the time beforehand when i dressed as a male was a disaster and life has just been so much easier since i let krissy take over and more exciting too x

Nails painted, rings on and you can here the bracelets touch each other as you are walking.

Gives me a very girlie feeling.

Makeup is perfect, dress is short enough to show off your amazing legs and a fellow checks you out at the grocery store.

And last you go to the post office and pick up your Sephora order and can’t wait to get home and play with your makeup.

Alanna

xox

I know some people find them tarty but I’m really liking the feel of fishnets on my freshly shaven legs!

Slipping into beautiful/romantic/bridal lingerie, no feeling in the world like it. I feel like a bride coming to bed on her wedding night every night. Silky or lacy it’s incredible and the ultimate in femininity.

Jennie Heels
      Duchess - Annual

After Slipping on a pair of nice stockings and really cute strappy sandels and hearing the heels click when I walk in them.WOW

Anonymous

oh heck yeah…theres something about the click click click of heels. but not just for us. I remember dressed male goin into a store in my shoes which have metal studs in the sole…soon as people heard..ok guys, heard the click click they all turned to have a look but ws disappointed to find it coming from a guy…but the best click click is in a nice pair of heels…my favourites were my thigh high suede boots

Anonymous

When my nails are painted and wearing panty hose is a good start.  I love the feel of nylons and looking at my pretty painted nails.

Anonymous

I just love how I feel and look…I drive a lot dressed and it just feels so free, liberating…ME.

Hi Sammatha

I love the excitement of going shopping. Planning everything out, disussing it with girlfriends, working out a budget (but never sticking to it, there is always that little something else, isnt there girls) checking online stores for ideas and praying that the store you are going to has something similar, writing it all down so you dont forget anything, forget what you doing online and spending hours looking at clothes that you dont need and are not in your shopping plans, getting ready to go to the store. The list goes on and on, and i have not even left the house yet.

Love
      Michelle

I feel an inner joy and a peace that I only feel as a woman. I feel a sense of com plteness and a sense of fulfillment.

I feel very sad about my approaching separation from my beloved Susan, but I am also looking forward to being a woman 100% of the time in private.

Who am I? I want to know, but at the time it terrifies me.

Love to all,

Diane

Hi Diane

My transition terrifies me too, especially how fast somethings are happening. But i know that i really really really need and want to this. I would probably have done surgery if i was younger, but i am too old now.

My dream is to live 24/7 as a woman, in every way i possibly can.

Litte things help me know that things are working, like i practce my posture whenever possible and keep my legs closed when i sit. When i first started, if i opened my legs, i would say to myself, Michelle, you are showing your panties, laugh and close my legs. Now when i open my legs, i say the same thing, only now i actually mean it and i am scolding myself. Sometimes i even slap the back of my hand, as a reminder to stop doing it.

It is a long hard journey, but as long as we all give support and love to eacother we will all get there in the end.

Love
        Michelle

Katey Doe
      Lady

Going out while under dressed and no one knows. It’s my secret but it gives me the girly feeling. Simple I know.

[postquote quote=611528]
      I hope your dream can become reality for you!

It’s so exciting for me after I finish doing my make up put  on my eye lashes, I just love That  moment when I see my self in the mirror and listening to noise of my heels as I walk

Krissy
      Lady

For me its knowing that im taking this train to platform woman and all the maleness is gradually washing away, like a bad memory it will be gone and will start making new memories the ones ill treasure forever! Xxx

Lo mas emocionante para mi, sin lugar a dudas, es ese momento en que me pongo la peluca, despues de maquillarme y vestirme, y me veo en el espejo y pienso: ¡Wow!, simplemente no puedo dejar de contemplarme en el espejo al ver el resultado final de cada transformacion MTF que hago, aunque tambien me emociona salir y ver las reacciones que puedo causar, es una forma de reconocimiento a mi esfuerzo y que me dice que he hecho un buen trabajo, aunque por su puesto el reconocimiento mas importante viene de uno mismo.
      Saludos a todas

Anonymous
      Lady

When after my shower and I have put on fresh panties, bra and stockings then see myself in the mirror as I put on makeup. It just seems so natural to be in a my girly undies while doing that.

Sandy

Lauren B
      Lady

Just chilling in my room in all women’s clothes, talking to others who do the same and reading their stories

Revel
      Baroness

Transforming into a beautiful woman! When I become Revel, I feel extreme joy. I “rev up” and it’s so exciting! I love myself and I love Rev. Girl power!

Rev

I think the title says it all.

I love feeling girly. Most of the dresses and lingerie I wear, most women would never consider wearing.

I’ve had a desire to be one of the girls since early childhood and I so badly wanted to be dressed in pretty party dresses just like the other little girls. I have never gotten over this desire and the fact that I was never allowed to experience what it’s like to be a young girl, I to this day still crave it.

I dress in clothes that make me feel like a teenage girl even though I’m well past my prime. When I’m dressed and look in the mirror, I tell myself I’m a pretty girl. I never think of myself as a woman.

I use to love dressing up and going out in public. I did quite well passing as a young girl. As hard as I try today I just can’t look that young anymore and the girly clothes I love wearing just is not becoming of the older lady I look like.

I have a very petite and feminine body but all the makeup in the world won’t bring back my youth.  Today I just enjoy making videos of myself in my pretty dresses and only get video from behind so I can at least still visualize myself as that young girl I could once pull off being.

MMmmmm….love to feel girly! To name a single thing that makes me feel most fem would be pretty tough. For a few years I had a job that kept me away from home throughout the week, so I had lots of pretty clothes and makeup. Putting on makeup, especially lipstick is wonderful. I don’t have that job now, so I guess the most fem thing I feel is putting on a bra, and especially an underwire pushup bra that really actually gives me the sensation of having breasts. And even better when I wear it out in public under a polo shirt. I don’t have forms but there can be no mistaking the fact that I am wearing a bra and that definitely gives me a wonderful feeling. I like the feel of the bra sort of holding me – kind of a security blanket kind of feeling, I guess. I also have a lot of lacy camisoles and bodysuits that are very fem, which is a fulfilling feeling.

I’ve never had breast forms or a wig, but I know those will make a huge impact when the day finally comes.

Maybe the most fem thing is just all the little things I do throughout the day that I try to do in a more ladylike manner. Walking, talking, gestures, inflection, vocal tone, sitting to pee, crossing legs, keeping legs together when seated…just my thoughts in general.

Indeed, what I am doing right now – engaging with you lovely girls, is one such act that I adore.

There’s got to be tons more I left out but that’ll do.

Girly hugs,
      Catherine

Becka
      Lady

being femme!

Anonymous

…I’d say…Living in a different world to a man’s.. At least, getting a ‘sense’ of it.

There’s so many seductive elements available to a woman that just plain doesn’t-exist in the male, every-day-world..

– There’s also a feeling of having to be aware of whatever power it yields.. It can be very surprising, the element of sudden-attention. At times, it – can – be quite unsettling… But when you adapt to handling it, it’s actually a lot of fun. In the ‘male’ world I would be cast aside, not given a second look, pushed around… Almost the polar-opposite occurs when I am ‘she’

Thanks for reading!

x

Anonymous

The feeling when tights move on the skin or a skirt gets blown in the wind/moves when I twirl

Anonymous

Love the question and all the responses.  The most intense sensation comes to me when I put on some nylons.  LOVE THE FEELING!  Here lately, I’ve really become enamored with putting on mascara.  It gets me up close to a mirror where I look at my eyes and ask …. “Jess,  where did you come from?   Why do I do this?  Are you a different personality or just me?….”   J

Lately just feeling so good working on my fem side, hair removal, moisturizing, dressing in new things. My wife seems into it as well  which just makes it so much better.  Yesterday she gave me my first skirt and lacy top.  This morning she gave a a beautiful necklace that matches my morning outfit.  In addition she wants to take me to get my ears pierced….In heaven

Anonymous

The most girly I feel is when I paint my nails and put on lipstick.  Those are two things I definitely associate with being a girl.

When fully dressed and heading out I feel immensely liberated. After an hour or so walking and going about a very calm sense of inner peace overcomes me in presenting as the woman I should have always been. I have here and there situation when men walk up and talk to me, mostly making compliments. I then smile back, thank them briefly and continue going about my things. Women I guess just see me as another one of them. They notice me more when I dress more sexy with a nice LBD, heels and stockings or a short summer dress with cute higher heels sandals. I agree with others, it’s all about being confident presenting yourself – softly walking and moving as naturally feminine as possible (and appropriate). Dare and be proud about yourselves my dear sisters ! 🙂

Anonymous

For me, the absolutely most exciting thing is when I pass successfully as a woman! To me that validates everything about who I am and why I crossdress. When real women accept me as one of their own, I feel welcomed into their inner circle. And when men talk to me as a real woman, I feel flattered beyond belief! If only they knew… But again, that too validates everything about why I crossdress, and proves that crossdressing for me is more than just clothes and makeup, it’s a true reflection of who I really am.

Hugs,

Holly

Jasmine
      Lady

There’s just something about when you get that perfect outfit your hair is perfect you’re makeup is perfect and nails are perfect and you just know you own that look and you own that personality just showing the world that you got this it just makes you feel spectacular

Hi girls, I’m in love! I’m in love with the fact that I get to be girly every day! As feminine as I can be from made up head to polished toes. I have transitioned and now live and work as a woman and get to dress myself and do my makeup each day, so yes, I’m in love with being girly! For those who want to see how that looks, check out my public photos.

Hugs,

Lauren M

Viewing 58 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?