Viewing 21 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Mona
      Duchess

When adopting your female persona, does she have any habits, vices or quirks that are at odds with your male self.  In my case, my female self is a smoker of e-cigarettes, which my male self would never do.  Twice now I have purchased e-cigarettes, used them while en femme, and then afterwards destroyed them with a hammer when my male side took control and recognized their danger.  So it’s like the smoking equivalent of binge and purge, and each time I vowed that I/she would quit.

Anyone else experience this kind of dichotomy between their male and female sides?

Anonymous

I can’t think of any vices (unless you count shopping), but different personalities? Yes. My guy side is (or was; he hasn’t been around lately) solitary, a bit of a grouch, and his favorite colors were black, dark black and midnight black. And he hated to shop for clothes.
      Bettylou is the opposite of all these, and in fact, probably talks too much….that would countg as a vice, wouldn’t it?

On line window shopping leaps to mind for my femme self, he rarely looks at the incoming advertisements.  My better half is a big flirt at times and isn’t afraid to approach men to dance, he does not flirt at all with men or women and hasn’t danced in several years.  I don’t consider those as too much of a vice, except for the spending online.

Now, I have been known to be a little loose in the past, as some friends told me once, “Maybe easy, but not cheap.”

PaulaF

DeLora
      Lady

I am the same person wether in jeans and a T-shirt or heels and LBD. I have the same desires, same habits, same opinions… The only difference is, when enfemme I am no longer distracted by the desire to crossdress. Consequently, I get more done when enfemme. I have spent a few days of my isolation sorting out our basement. Yesterday I wore a set of open toe high heeled booties and underdressed with a corset. I got so much done and felt awesome doing it!

Mona
        Duchess

Awesome. Perhaps if more of us were happy to do house chores while dressed, a lot more wives and girlfriends would be not only accepting but downright encouraging!

Anonymous

Many differences between the two personas:

female: lots of pics.  Male: hardly any

female: loves to shop.  Male: hates to shop

female: lots of cloths/shoes. Male: limited

female: wants to be cute. Male: not worried

female: calm and gentle. Male: irritable/gruff

I like the Annie me better.

Mona
        Duchess

Thanks Annie – I like your insightful reply…a lot of these apply to me as well.

Anonymous

That pretty much describes me too

Mona
      Duchess

Awesome!! Perhaps if more husbands and boyfriends expressed a similar desire to do house chores while dressed, a lot more wives and girlfriends would be not only accepting but downright encouraging!

E-cigarettes are not particularly dangerous. Let’s kill the American tobacco myths, please!

If you dig into ANY article about the dangers of vaping, and look at the references, you will invariably see people sponsored by the American tobacco companies – this isn’t conspiracy theory!

If you smoke normally, they’re 95% safer than cigarettes.

If you don’t smoke, and choose a 0% nicotine then the safety level is not 0, but neither is drinking alcohol.

I therefore wouldn’t advise their use as a prop, but any adult is free to choose what they do – with respect to others and the environment.

E-cigarettes are invaluable in helping people to give up smoking, which IS dangerous and causes cancers – and should be both treated and promoted as such.

It is a health benefit to ex-smokers, and is based on 2 of the safest compounds known to man. One of the 2 is used in hospital air conditioning sanitisation units and the other has been used in food products for over 70 years.

It’s not even a tobacco product, as the nicotine is extracted from tomatoes.

Sorry for the slight rant, but it irks me when I read about e-cigarettes being dangerous!

Only CBD based juice has proven dangerous, and the vast majority of juices don’t have any in at all.

Love Laura

Back on topic, my Femme side has found Brighton to be a natural habitat… couldn’t resist ;0)

Laura is unlike male me, because she isn’t trapped in the continual internal monologue of “Why can’t I dress like I want?”, or “When will my next chance be”.

This was an exciting and liberating discovery to make, as I can go for much longer periods without the insistence inside, just knowing and registering that I have this unhealthy obsession.

Being Laura allows me to experience life without this voice – because I am dressing the way I want and going about ordinary life things, interacting with people in a completely free way, allowing an effervescence previously unknown to me, but quite obviously a deep part of me, which I love.

Given that I actually started to hate myself aged 13, when I discovered this side of me, it’s a genuine revelation.

Although I kinda separate Laura from male me, I’m not the split personality type – we care the same person, it’s just that being Laura allows me to express myself 100% as I see fit.

I absolutely adore clothes shopping, something that in male mode is a chore to be done quickly.

Jeans, check. T-shirt, check.

Now it’s like, oooh, this dress is lovely but makes my legs look thin, that jumpsuit is amazing, but is it me? OMG, look at the price tag, but it’s so beautiful and feels so lovely…

And shop assistants rush to demonstrate nice perfumes, soaps, massage creams – the appearance transforms how others treat you!

Love Laura

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I think I’m very similar either way. In male mode, I find my mannerisms are more feminine, but of course en femme, and out, I’m much more careful of them at those times.

The big difference is how I dress, ok that sounds like a joke, but its’ not really. As a guy you rarely find me in shorts, even in the hottest weather, but I just love wearing short skirts and dresses when I’m en femme.

Amy

Anonymous

One of the main differences between my female and my male side is when I’m Rozalyne and I’m having a meal i always sit at the dining room table, when I’m in male mode i slob out in my armchair in front of the TV, it seems that when all dressed up i have to be more formal and dignified and not be such a slob, xxxxx

Hi Mona This a great subject. I have noticed so many differances . When i am in the fem mode my attention to detail is quicker and so much more keen. I can look at other woman and scan their make make up, hair and outfit and apreciate those who have taken the time to look put together. My male persona would simply notice attractive woman and would not take the time to understand why she is attractive to me . I believe all woman can be attractive if they take the time. I notice colors and how they work with each other when walking into a room. I become more sensitive to the feeling a room gives off. I am more tidy and detail aware when in fem mode. My male mode could care less about the above.  I am reading while typing and realize that i maybe depressed in the male mode and alive in my fem mode . My natural medication is simple, stay in the fem mode as long as i can for as long as i can. Ladies enjoy your femininity it is what makes us special. Luv Stephanie

I am not a big mall guy normally but when shopping en femme I am so aware of everything like clothes and fashion and just love shopping. Also watching and enjoying romance movies as well

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Mona, Absolutely, there are definite differences and I sure do like my Krista persona better.
      I find that when I’m driving as Krista I am much more calm, cool, collected and courteous than I am in my more aggressive male mode. I suppose it’s because I don’t want to be stopped by a police officer. And I find myself much less willing to engage in conflict, arguing, etc when I’m dressed en femme, especially with my SO. I guess it’s because I’ve turned down the testosterone a few notches. I’ve always been more of a romantic when it comes to books and movies. I always prefer a rom-com chick flick over an action film so that doesn’t change. And I’ve always cried at movies, especially ones with dogs. I also find that I take my time while grocery shopping en femme instead of trying to zoom through the aisles like it is a racetrack. Being retired I get to be Krista a lot (my SO knows and while she isn’t supportive, she lets me dress as long as I don’t over do it). All the Best,
      Hugs, Krista

Anonymous

<p style=”text-align: left;”>If my replies look rambling at times. I have no idea of what’s going to happen in next minute. Nothing or absolutely anything. I think there are no longer gender roles per say since I work with female firefighters! I do laundry and major house work primarily because my wife is still recovering from cancer surgery but I do love on my days off to get into bra,panties and camisole and do housework! I am venturing out in skinny jeans and tank to grocery shop!</p>
      My feminine feelings are strong. Progesterone and estrogen I think make my skin softer! I love my soft side mentally! I can talk openly to my wife and tell her,” I wish my breasts would grow faster or ask her if she likes my new panties!” She will also comment on panties or camisole vs chemise!

Is cooking primarily a male side versus female. Not sure and don’t care..I can not cook water!

I can have a strong male side also..go Into structure fire. I carry in this city!

My favorite side is fem side…hhhmmm it is so me!

Patty Phose
      Duchess

My femme self loves wearing pantyhose over her hair free legs and showing he legs looking their very best in sexy heels and a short dress. She also likes her breasts to look nice, firm and shapely. She wants her hair to be pretty and styled in a complimentary way. She also wants her makeup to look right. Not overdone.

My guy self just likes to get into old comfortable clothes that should have been thrown out a long time ago. He doesn’t care how they look. He wants to get out do manly things, and if gets dirty, so what. He don’t care how he looks.

BTW Mona. You are so gorgeous and sexy, but Mona likes to smoke e cigarettes and your male side doesn’t? That’s interesting.

Hi Mona,

Could you have a word with your male side and tell him that he is being conned by the cigarette makers, tax collectors and health officials regarding e cigarettes. They don’t care about your health as long as your money keeps filling their pockets.

Here in the UK our National Health Service gives e cigs away for free as vaping is 95% safer than smoking!

Give your femme side a pat on the back for being sensible. x x x

Sally.

Hi Laura,  I have put the same argument with Monas male side.  What can we really expect from a country run by geriatric billionaires?

Sally x x

[postquote quote=380705]
      Yes, when you look at the articles on the dangers of e-cigs, then drill down to find out the sponsors and references, it’s all funded by the tobacco industry, and based on statistics which are drawn from an unrepresentative and almost incompatible pool.

The big boys don’t like their cash cow to be threatened.

Pretty sure the rights to e-cigs were bought up in the early days – think the inventor got paid a pittance for the patents, because it looked like huge wealth to him!

Love Laura

Anonymous

Hello you lovely ladies….grace does like a good sad movie with  a box of tissues…..mascara everywhere…oh those panda eyes!!!…she also likes making cakes….two things his royal drabness does not do….grace xx

Tami P
      Lady

I started out as a very tentative crossdresser.  I never drink alcohol when en femme, this was a way to keep check on my sense of this girl thing being real, and to avoid any drunken slutty behavior that might put me at risk.   I also have stereotypical male and female behaviors regarding shopping, color preference, crossing my legs, submissive/macho, etc.  I have tried adopting some of my feminine traits while in guy mode with some success, I am actually more comfortable these days as a somewhat effeminate guy.  And I plan to keep working on my girl persona to make her more fem – lots of hugging, kissing, laughing, crying, flirting.  I hope someday to just be the girl I know I am.

Tami

Anonymous

Yeah, small things mostly like how when I’m Jessica I’ll take small bites of food(snacks, lunch, etc), hum softly for no reason, watch more cooking tutorials, and constantly fiddle with my hair.

Though I’m sure my male self does things that annoy her too, but since we are the same person, I guess they are our habits.

Diana W
      Lady

I don’t know if I even have a male mode any more.  I feel feminine all the time now, even when I’m not dressed en femme.

I have noticed so many changes since Diana emerged.  I watch shows like Love It Or List It, Property Brothers, Million Dollar Listings, Say Yes To The Dress and even What Not To Wear.  Pre-Diana I wouldn’t have even spent one minute watching any of them.

Gone is my taste for action and war thrillers.  I read romance novels and women’s literature now and I love them!

I haven’t had a beer in months.  My preference now is red wine, especially merlot.

My taste in music has completely changed.

I have a skin care regimen now whereas my old male self just showered, dried and that was it.

I’m sure there are other changes I have yet to discover.  Thanks to Diana, I feel like I’m a completely new person.

Mona
      Duchess

Hi Celeste…very interesting…I like to imbibe myself but almost exclusively as part of my bubble bath ritual every few days (during which I greatly enjoy “soaking”…ahem) or during dressing sessions.  In either case, it heightens the overall experience and the feelings of transformation into my female half.  So totally agree that dressing and this “vice” work well together.  Thanks for your reply XOXO Mona

P.S. I’ve always like your name and assume it’s taken from a certain well-known adult film “actress?”

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?