Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I don’t know if it would really be considered as public per se, but my first time out was a trip from Arkansas back to Texas to see my then girlfriend and now my wife.  I wore a purple thong and stocking, black wrap dress with bra, wig, and makeup. I had heels for the outfit but didn’t dare wear them driving. I’m very good at walking in them but wasn’t sure about driving in them. It was so exciting and nerve wracking the whole way as there was lots of stop and go traffic and it was still during the day. I’m not possible by any means so I always thought someone was going to see me and I made sure that I didn’t sit directly next to someone in traffic. Finally I reached her house after dark. That was my first and so far only time out.

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

Good for you! It counts in MY book…

Be proud of yourself girl!

hugs,

Dala

Anonymous

Good for you, Liz.  Trust me, it will get easier with time.

Stay safe, healthy and beautiful.  Hugs, Linda Rose

Well done Liz!!! You did very well.

Anonymous

Good for you!  I do that alot, change into Dana and then get in the car and drive around.  It is nice to simply be out and about as you.  I have gotten up the nerve to stop and fill my gas tank many times and now it is not the big a deal.  With anything, it gets easier the more you do it.

Did your heart pound as you were driving?  Mine does.  It takes a lot of courage to do what you did.  I hope you are proud of yourself!

Hugs! Dana!

Diana W
      Lady

That actually sounds amazing to be out in public en femme.  Scary, but exciting.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

It certainly does count.  Your first time dressed and out Congrats Liz I’m sure soon you’ll be doing it again and it will become more  comfortable.

Stephanie 🌹

HI Liz ,

It definitely counts in my book and it takes a lot of courage to put yourself out there.

It starts with little steps.

As my dad always said you have to crawl before you walk.

Patty

I love the free feeling of driving an femme – but flats only darling!

Stay safe!

Love Laura

Hi Liz Any time you can expose that pretty and cute side of you to the outside world counts fr sure. I bet the she side of you felt wonderful. It just so wonderful to feel alive. The fem part of you is real and deserves attention even if it is a car ride that is all she needs for the moment. Give her more car rides she will reward with happiness and excitement.                                     Luv Stephanie

Hi Liz,

Congratulations on your first outing.  Wise to drive without heels.

Alice

My first full outing as Becky was around Christmas 2015. I just decided it was something I wanted to do. Go outdoors as her. I went and bought make up and actually put a little bit of lipstick on on the train. Once I got home I got organised and put on a full face of make up, lipstick, eyelashes. A black skater dress with polka dot skirt, matching bra and panties, tights on shaved legs (oh my god so good) and little black boots. I fixed my make up and put on my wig. Looked in the mirror and damn did I look good 😍. It was dark so I left my front door and went a walk around the neighbourhood for about an hour. I was seen by one person walking a dog but they just carried on with their business. That’s the first time I felt Becky had been out in the world. I’ve been out since but only in the back garden at night xxx

A  big “Scottish” yes from me ,very well done young lady.

Anonymous

And every time after the first gets better and better. Plus it builds confidence. I went out this morning shopping, had on denim skirt, navy blouse, sandals with red toe nails. Short bob wig and it felt wonderful just walking up and down the isles shopping just like all the other girls.

Occasionally I dressed at my sister’s house. Besides my wife, she is the only on I ever told about my dressing. My sister’s house mate found out by virtue of her presence when I got dolled up.  My sister had no  problem with my dressing and was supportive….. she gave me a lovely baby doll  robe and earrings for Christmas one year…..the robe  was quite frilly and I loved it. Another time she gave me a makeup kit.

I also used her house as a mail drop and had some dresses shipped there.  It was the first time that I dressed at her house that I made my debut into the outside world. I wore  one of the dresses I had shipped ..a long sleeve red below the knee dress that was very silky and swishy. My sister was a bit of a tomboy and did not dress particularly feminine but she was very interested in all of the things that us cross dressers wear. She had to examine my frillies, waist cincher, hip and butt padding, wig, breast forms, heels….. all  the accoutrements.

It took me a while to get ready…. I was being particularly attentive to my makeup application. When I came out there were oohs and aahs from both my sister and her housemate. My sister then went about fixing  my hair… a longish blonde wig and she painted my nails a shiny red…. matching my dress and lips…… she did a good job. My nails were not very long… but to me they looked absolutely fabulous…. plus I didn’t have to  agonize about getting the polish on right. Then she handed me a rose….. it surprised and thrilled me. I was very moved by it. I tried to be cool about the flower even dressed as I was …..I didn’t want to expose my feminine feelings… but I was truly touched and it showed.

So for me to be dressed in front of people and not just my dog was good enough… I didn’t need any extra excitement. but after a while, I guess my sister got bored and she insisted we were going to take a ride. She wanted to take me to her friends’ house…… GULP….. In the ride over there they made believe we were looking to pick up a guy for me. I was sitting shotgun and tried to avoid looking out the window for fear of someone noticing me and getting made….I was nervous even though it started to get dark and I   think we caught every red light on the way. Thankfully my sister’s friends were not home.

We got back to her house and now she wanted to take a walk…. so I click clacked down the street with her to a nearby park and she pushed me on the swings….  it was lovely

We didn’t run into anyone and as far as I know no one saw me but I guess this does qualify as being dressed in public since I did get OUT there. I look back fondly on that visit to my sister’s.

That is so amazing.  You are very fortunate to have a sister like that. I love the sounds of heels

Hi Liz

It wasn’t my first time out dressed en femme but I was driving home from shopping at the mall on the expressway when my car began shaking and I was getting a flat tire .I was wearing a skirt and heels and the last thing I wanted to do was change the tire dressed like this ,I stopped on the shoulder and put my emergency flashers on. I hadn’t been there for only a few minutes when a courtesy truck from State Farm stopped behind me and the driver came up to my passenger side window and asked me if I had a spare tire? In my best feminine voice I told him that I thought that I did. He told me to stay in the car where I’d be safe and open my trunk which I did. He changed the flat tire and put it in the trunk then came back to the passenger side of the car and told me that I was good to go. I gave him a twenty dollar tip and thanked him for being so courtesies, You never know what can happen with your car when you’re driving en femme.

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?