Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Well girls I am spending Sunday fishing with one of my boys. I am not fishing, way too windy and cold for me.  I am online shopping.  Just adding to a wish list. I have spent too much this month.  He is having a blast and the cold never has seemed to bother him.  A lot of northern pike at this dam and he has lost some lures but we are having a great time.  I will have to edit my wish list later tonight.

❤️
      Octavia

Hi Octavia thats wonderful i just love doing things with my kids as all are up grown married and have several grandkids to play with now what a pleasure not old enough yet for the fishing yet but another couple of years gives me time to get it all together ..

Stephanie

Golly,  Miss Bass.  Fishing? You? Just doesn’t seem right.

; )

Clara

Hi Miss Clara so hoping to get back to that point in life sure have missed it now for a few years  he he hugs girl ..Stephanie

Anonymous

Clara…

you could be right…another clue???..haha

@fishingr8@fishingr8fishingr8

I tried to net one once. Showed up for the fishing, stayed for the stockings.

Clara’s scaled back humor. Okay, I’m FIN-ished. Back to you Grace, surely you’re hooked.

Anonymous

Clara…

Cod only knows, if I’m in fishnets, I’m a happy girl. I have a whale of a time, isn’t that the porpoise of what we do. Tuck away your minnow and get those high eels on!!!!

Grace xx

Grace, you are amazing.  Quite the catch.

Oopps been caught dangit he he ..

Eona Oh
      Lady

Been fishing off my dock on and off all day. Pike season isn’t open yet; been targeting crappie with no luck. I’m glad your boy is having fun and that you are too! Of course while fishing I had on tights, panties and a bralette the whole time. I also had a clear coat on my nails as well. 😊🎣👠

I know what you mean about shopping. I’m spending way too much right now but I justify it by how short a time I’ve been out! My wife seems good about though so it can’t be too bad. 😊

Anonymous

Eona!!!!..

Crappie and chips…..hope it tastes better than it sounds!!!!

…think I’ll stick to cod…xx

Eona Oh
          Lady

Crappie tastes so good! You gotta try it! 🐟❤️🥃

Anonymous

I love fishing and anything out in nature that is relaxing! I need to buy my fishing license for this year.

Anonymous

Hi Octavia….

So many guys end up taking their kids fishing, it’s how they get hooked in the first place…yikes

That sounds like perfect bonding…

I love fishing …freshwater carp fishing….camping out for a couple of days, under the stars, middle of nowhere….🎣

….still haven’t mastered stiletto waders….but what’s not to like!!

Carper grace xx

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?