• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello Ladies / Girls,

This morning  I inadvertently deleted  4 or 5of my friends. If you know that we were friends and I don’t  show up on your friends list please send me a new friends  request and I will accept it. Even. If I wasn’t a friend and you wish to be send me a request.

Kathleeen

Anonymous

Omg Kath…..

All this time we have been friends and I never realised you were an assassin….

….just out of interest, what do you charge ????

Moving to a safe house, grace ❤️

Anonymous

Grace, I  know you don’t  know this but I was married to  a woman whose last name was Genovese and she was born and raised in the Bronx NY. Her father moved the family out of the Bronx in the late 70’s or early 80’s and he would never talk about why they moved.

At that time frame the head of the Mafia in the Bronx was Vito Genovese.

Now I do my family Genealogy and I  had been doing it for more than 15 years when this woman and I got married and I wanted to do her side of the family but her father was totally  against me doing it and over the years although I continued to ask about the family the father refused to talk about the subject. So the only way that I got family information was to really listen to family conversations and keep mental notes.

So if you want to eliminate someone I have the know how and the connections to do it. So don’t  get me pi**ed off because as the  Garth Brooks song goes, “I got friends in low places”.

Kathleen xxxxx 💋♥

Anonymous

You can’t  afford me Grace.

Kathleen xxxxx 💋♥

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?