• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Why when you think that you’ve finally started to have some truth in your life,your relationships does the inevitable curve ball come?

Just as you finally dare to hope for that true to you existence, your legs are cut from beneath you. After years of quiet denial, you reached out. The burden of the deception too great.

And then when it is within your grasp, your fears for all those years, the very things that kept you silent for long, are now ringing in your ears.

The shouting, the anger., the lack of understanding, or even compassion, leave you defeated.

And then the tears, stabbing you as would a knife, again and again.

Crushing what remaining hope you may have harbored for any future.

A future that moments ago you had gambled on with all that you possessed. Now laying in ashes at your feet.

Gone

Gone beyond any possibility of rebirth.

The only remaining thing to do, the only remaining hope for happiness would have to come from within.

Building a new future without the support you had hoped for.

A future built from honesty and a sense of self. No longer pandering to what you’ve always thought you needed to do.

Just to survive.

Let alone be happy.

Im so sorry,Katie, I hear such pain in your post. We are all here for you,
      Hugs, Regi👸💕

Hi Katie My heart goes out to you. You are right true happiness has to come from within first. Relying on others to make that happen can be risky gamble. It has always been about survival some how we lose track of that along the way. Stay true to your self and the foundation can never be broken.

Luv Stephanie

Anonymous

Katie,

I know what you are talking about  and exactly what you are feeling. I personally  have been going through the same situation for almost 5 months since this past Dec 26th last year and there is no end in sight as to when it will end and there is no way I can stop her. The law is on her side.

Best of luck to you.

Kathleen xxxxx 💋♥

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Poet’s Corner’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?