Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

It has only been a couple of weeks since I joined this site. Just reading other experiences and the encouragement of other ladies to those forums or articles have had an amazing effect.  Though I still am taking small steps, a few amazing things have happened. I wore makeup for the first time with the help of my wife, she did my eyes and lips and the smile would not leave my face.  Next, I finally got the courage to enter a few thrift stores by myself and look at women’s clothing (sadly nothing was the right size).  I even interacted with a clerk as though this is nothing new!  The other night, we went and checked out another thrift store and wig maker to see what we might find.  We both tried on the same dress, mind you over my clothes but still something that I would never have done before. When we came home, we made an online order for my own makeup supplies and another pair of shoes…Lastly, we went out and purchased my first foundation, mascara, eyeliner, and some lipstick. I got another lesson on how to apply make up and then put on my favorite dress, tights and my currently only pair of shoes!  I looked in the mirror again and another incredible smile was on my face.  Seeing Michelle clearer and more often is amazing.  So I wanted to say thank you to all the brave ladies that have posted articles or messages on here.  You are an inspiration!!  – Michelle

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

It is so amazing to what one may discover here . To learn and to share experiences with others and the posts and articles written are so informative. And to have your wife in hand definitely puts  your experience in a beautiful light. This is a beautiful place and the ladies here are second to none. Happy your enjoying your time here and the best in your journeys ahead. 🌹

Michelle……….My heart sings for you!  You have the best of both worlds.

Hugs……..

Lady Veronica

Leonara
      Ambassador

How exciting for you to share your ecperience in taking small steps in your journey of CD. But most of all the caring and support of your SO..

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?