Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Lea
      Lady

Ladies, this week I randomly came across Only Maker heels and they have a section right on the main webpage for men too.

It started by me looking through Instagram and some photos of a GG where she posted her heels were from Only Maker and she mentioned that they have a Only Maker Heels for Men group too. So nice to see that, women’s shoes marketed to men and no weird prices hiked up. I so love the 12cm (4.75 in) heels they show.

I also found Tskenya, a gender neutral shoes brand with heels.

It’s so nice to see this inclusiveness!!

Thanks for sharing these with us

I’m likewise encouraged by such things, though for personal reasons wishing it was easier to get them without relying on Amazon.

Also with many of these gender-neutral brands (honestly I can’t recall if Only-Maker was one of them) get ready for disappointment if you have average-to-large size feet for a man.  Feet tend to run smaller in China, though I have found a few notable exceptions to the rule.

You’re so correct.  It’s a roll of the dice buying from Amazon/China.  Sometimes they arrive and it’s a prefect fit. Other times, it’s like “NO WAY IS THIS A 14. More like a 9”.  There is a store on Amazon where they customize for you and it’s not that much more.   Have a wonderful weekend.  – Missy

One thing I do respect about Amazon (and by Amazon I mean third-party Chinese vendors that use Amazon for promotion and literally nothing else) is that they don’t (in my experience) market blatantly mis-sized merchandise.  However you do kind of have to read the fine print as far as measurements vs. numbered sizes.  Given that, I find that most cute footwear available on Amazon is available up to maybe a men’s size 9 or 10 and if you’re that lucky… you have my jealousy as well as my love. XD

That is great news.  I’ll have to check that out.  I’ve found success with Caradise, XYD (go a size larger to play it safe), Maiernisi Jessi, or YDN (definitely go a size larger here too).  Have a great weekend ladies!   – Missy

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?