• This topic has 15 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

While getting ready to go out today, I was thinking, what is the one thing that takes more of our time. Is it choosing the right outfit, the right shoes for that outfit, the wig or hair do, is it the makeup. For me it is the makeup. I just want to do my very best to look presentable. What do you girls think?

Gina Angelo
      Ambassador

Shaving. Body

Anonymous

Thanks Gina, That is so true. For me, the way I present, it is the beard.. ughh

Gina Angelo
          Ambassador

I just tried out Venus razors on my face and OMG it was closer than a std Fusion blade. Thanks to my friend Darcy D for the rec

Anonymous

Great tip… Thanks For sharing that.

*Very* interesting, Gina. The Venus cartridge doesn’t *look* all that different from a Fusion at first glance, so I’m curious at what they’ve done with it to make it shave so much more closely. Any idea how long you can keep using a Venus cartridge before you have to change it? I’ve got a good mind to keep on keepin’ on with my Mach 3 for a first-stage overall shave, and then switch to a Venus for a second finishing pass.

Hugs, Cindy Lou

Honey, a gurl’s gotta build her outfit *around* the shoes. Everything else falls into place like magic after that.

Hugs, Cindy Lou

Patty Phose
      Duchess

For me it’s definitely the makeup. I dress everyday except for makeup because of the time involved to apply it, correct mistakes and then remove it all. So I only do makeup 2 or 3 times a week.

Anonymous

Hi Patty, the make up is one that takes up most of my time as well.

Patty Phose
          Duchess

That’s why I only get to do it a few times a week. Everything else is just putting on clothes. That I do everyday.

Patty Phose
          Duchess

When I try to do makeup fast I just mess it up.

Anonymous

So true Patty

Wow, Gina, I never thought about that.  I don’t use a razor on my legs, I prefer waxing.  I do have a Venus for the bikini area though.  I may have to try a fresh one on my face and see if it makes a difference.  I don’t know if the blades themselves would be all that different though, they are made by the same company after all.  But it’s certainly worth experimenting with.

Oh I do agree with most of the girls, makeup by far takes the longest.  I’m much better and faster these days but still takes quite a while.

Definitely the make up for me, It takes me about 30 minutes from shaving ’till getting the eyeliner right.

for me its a toss up between shaving everywhere  for the ultimate smoothness and applying my makeup which gets easier and faster the more i do it and experiment.

Anonymous

So wish I could do my makeup.

Gi😘

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?