Tagged: 

Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Vy
      Lady

Hello everyone my name is Vy (pronounce as V), I just want to say hi to everyone and introduce myself.

I’m a semi full-time crossdresser so I usually dress up when i’m not at school or at work. I have been a crossdresser for 11 years, since that first time I  put my mom’s bra on when I was 15. Although I go out a lot as Vy, only a small group of my best friends know about my crossdressing so i’m very excited to find more friends here. I’m look forward to spending time with you all.

I don’t know what more to say about me so if you want to find out me we can chat!

Vy

Hi Vy,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Vi.

Anonymous

Hello V welcome to CDH

Hugs
      Donna

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Vy. Wonderful to have you here with us. Many girls to chat , make friends with and much to read through our forums and such. So get settled and start enjoying being part of a place to express your inner feelings and share them with gals that support and understand our needs for dressing. Happy to welcome you here with us.   Hugs!

Stephanie 🌹

Kinzie
      Lady

welcome

Kathleen
      Duchess

You are totally in the right place Vy. Welcome!

Welcome to this Heavenly address of beautiful friendly people who would just love to chat with you Vy.

Hi Vy, and welcome to the sisterhood

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I am glad you found us too VY. Welocome CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Hello VY
      Welcome to CDH
      Am Jennifer Ramirez, am glad your here
      With your sisters, anytime your ready
      Look for me or one of your friends.
      Again welcome
      Hug & kisses
      Jennifer

Hi Vy. Welcome to our amazing soroity; CDH. No hazing here; just helpful supportive girls.  Some are shy, while others are very outgoing, comfortable, and accomplished in their own femininity. However all (at least I haven’t found any otherwise) are  working on managing their feminine self within the framework of their male self and the inherent responsibilities and expectations of other’s that come with that maleness. I trust amongst us you will find all the support you need to be fulfilled in your feminine expression.

Anonymous

Hi Vy. Welcome. You’ll find this to be a wonderful place.

Much love,
      Raquel

Hello Vy… Love Your Name..
      Welcome to CDH… ITS A VERY SAFE PLACE…to be your True Self..
      Make Friends, get Help from Sisters.
      Who Understand, are Helpful and Caring.. if I can help you in any way… just send me a message..
      With Much Love Jessica 💕

didnt you just love the feeling in your stomach when you fisrt put something on? the same feeling when you found this website, welcome and get comfortable here, its ok to sit back in your favorite panties and bra or pantyhose and just scroll the site, welcome let every one else know , how you feel  lotsa love…

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Vy,
      Welcome to CDH!
      I’ve only been here a few weeks myself, but find it a fun, supportive, and helpful community!

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Vy,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?