Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello Ladies!!! I live in a building on the seventh floor and is always stressful to go out from my ap, always watching for neighbors around and praying that the elevator doesn’t stop at another floor.

how do the rest of you get out of your apartment/house without getting noticed by neighbors??

Ellie Hope
      Baroness

I remember those days vividly, it was so awkward and stressful, as was going out in public the first few times.  I finally decided that being Ellie was becoming a necessity for my well being and happiness, so while dressed nicely, I went over to their home, knocked on their door, pand introduced Ellie to my closest neighbors. I was very nervous, but it was a beautiful experience! They were supportive and also curious about why. I sat with them discussing my transition for almost an hour. They were also very pleased that I shared all this with them personally.  The whole experience was so rewarding, it took a big load off my shoulders and made coming out to others much easier for for me.

I now am beginning to appreciate the fact that the vast majority of folks don’t care.  The few that do just ignore me. As for the people I know, when they see how happy I am in my new persona, it makes them happy too. The projection of positivity is hughly powerful..  Sweetie, be who you want to be. Be proud and positive. BTW, you look beautiful in your profile picture.

Ellie Hope

Now That’s a Success Story if I ever heard one👍😉

The way you look who would know anyway?

Simple, read my article titled         How to discreetly leave the House to venture out in Public-                          You’ll find it listed under articles, adopt my method and suggestions to fit your situation. It will work, you leave and return’ looking drab’ but once you’re far away you do some ‘quick changes’ to woman and enjoy that mode until it’s time to ‘change back.                           Good Luck                                       Meghan

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

A few years ago my egg broke and I decided to stop sneaking around.  There was no point in hiding it.  Now I get seen all the time.  I don’t care if I’m recognized.  Most people don’t care anyway.  Confidence goes a long way.  It’s part of transitioning.

You’re beautiful and sexy enough – I’m saying prepare yourself and go for it. I think you’ll probably be pleasantly surprised. I’m not saying walk around with a CROSSDRESSER! sign on your back, but just be yourself and be straightforward.
      Kisses,
      Fredrika Jones

Have you looked in a mirror lately? I’m sure people would notice you, but not because you look like a man en femme. Seriously, I think you look great, and if someone does have a problem with how you look, then that is their problem, not yours. XO – Julia

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

You are way to pretty to let that bother you. They would probably be so caught up in your beauty that they might not even realize that you are a neighbor. You could always say that you are a sister, or even a twin sister who just popped in.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I just open the door, step out a bit a bit, look around and go if I think it’s clear. Often it is sometimes it’s not. I just keep going. Getting noticed happens.

Anonymous
      Lady

On the elevator if you do see a neighbor then avoid eye contact and don’t start a conversation but act like you belong there. As good as you look I don’t think they would put two and two together unless they saw you leaving your apartment and if asked you could say you we just visiting then don’t offer any more info.

Brianna Bay
        Duchess

Who cares what they think, thats their problem, my neighbors know, but its never discussed…. if they ask, ill tell them. No weird feeling amongst us.
        Good luck
        Xx
        Brianna

Anonymous
          Lady

Brianna, yes we shouldn’t care what others think but I understand the OP’s anxiety.

Anonymous

I would love to have the confidence and courage to go out and not worries as many of you, but family and friends doesn’t know and I like to keep it that way. and also I work in the EMS, field, and I’m not ready to get out the closet.

I live in place with attached garage so it is normally not a problem. Once the battery died on my garage door opener. This required me to walk around to the front door to get in my house. Ran into me neighbor, an elderly man, He asked who I was. Told him I was Paul’s girlfriend Stephanie. Thought he would figure out it was really me. Next time I saw him he told he met my girlfriend and she was quite lovely.

Hi Marianella,

Girl, if I can walk out of my condo, get on a city bus, and go to work everyday as the person you see in my photos…
      …then, judging by your photos, which are stunningly amazing by the way, what are you even remotely concerned about?

After I transitioned I worried about people staring at me, a girl I know asked me to send her a picture of myself. She told me: “You’d better get used to being stared at because you’re gorgeous!”

If you get stared at Marianella, it is for the same reason, you’re gorgeous girl!!

Big hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Anonymous

Thanks Lauren!!

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Well Marianella, I have no wonder you get stared at you are gorgeous. I am like others here that I had a lot of fears about being seen going out. I used to dash out quickly and hope for the best. Only once did I get a question about the lady using my car. I fobbed that off by saying my sister borrowed it and that seemed to do the trick. In the end I told a few neighbors and they were fantastic. Now I come and go as I please as the old know and the new only see and interact with the lady they see.

Maybe tell your neighbors as it is clear you need to be seen!

I used to do as much as I could at home, then put loose fitting male clothes over the top of any feminine clothes,  (hoody/sweat pants etc).

I then packed a bag with stuff (wig, shoes, makeup, purse etc) to finish getting changed in the car, where I would remover the loose fitting over clothes.
      B x

Marianella,Most of my neighbors have seen me as Michelle leaving or arriving at my house and Michelle has been stopped as she exited her truck and my very sweet,elderly neighbor asked why she was driving Marty s truck.When I told her it was Marty dressed as a lady she looked me over from head to toe,in my three inch heels,and said ,and I quote “Honey ,you look great,so go for it girl”.My neighbors accept me so I have fun with it and I dont worry if they run into Michelle coming or going.

J J
      Lady

It all depends on attitude and how you relate to your neighbors. I only lived in an apartment for a few years while rebuilding our house after a wildfire destroyed it, so never really got to know my neighbors, so never really cared. If they saw me coming or going they probably didn’t know me well enough to know it was me or a guest. If they did figure it was me, then they knew I dressed, but when I moved out I never saw then again, so I didn’t care.

I am back in our house and my neighbors may have caught a glimpse of me coming or going, or out in my yard, but so what?

Anonymous

I don’t try to avoid my neighbors. I probably take this much farther than you would feel comfortable with. I have met several neighbors as I sometimes walk around the neighborhood in girl mode. Life can be so much easier and enjoyable when you don’t have to hid.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

When I first was going out I would check out the windows and peek out the door. If trafic (both foot and vehicle) was heavy I would wait a couple of minutes then walk quickly to the car. Once I got around the corner of the block I quit worrying.
      Today I still don’t go out the door if it is very busy, although I don’t let it bother me that much.

. Cassie

I used to get dressed, partially at least, and put my makeup on in the car. The last couple of times i said screw it and put the wig and makeup on in the house and then walked out to my car. This was on a weekday, not a lot of neighbors home. If im just going out back to take my dog out i don’t worry about it all….

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?