Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Geraldine Mac
      Baroness - Annual

Today I went to my dentist for a routine visit en femme for the first time. The appointment clashed with one of my whole day outings as Geraldine (with a day room at a local hotel). I had originally thought that I would simply have to change into drab and remove all makeup for the appointment, which was at lunchtime. So many reasons not to risk it. Will my wig stay on if I’m tipped back in the chair? Will I look persentable without full makeup? Especially no lipstick – which would not survive the dental examination.

But in the end I thought this is a perfect opportunity to take another step forward in my current adventures as Geraldine.

I had just bought a wig grip cap, which did the trick. And as for makeup, I did apply some Jecca Blac colour corrector and concealer for my beard area, and I did apply some eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara and blush. I thought I looked fine.

The long and the short of it was that it went very well. The strange thing was that after seeing the same dentist for 20 years, he didn’t bat an eyelid when he seen me! Or he hid his surprise well.

After a little shopping at a nearby mall, I headed back to my hotel to find that my room swipe card didn’t work. I had to get it sorted at reception en femme, and later check out in drab. So much for the thought of being more discreet. But honestly, they didn’t care, and I didn’t care if they knew.

It all felt great.

Geraldine, Australia.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

How spooky! I had the same experience last year and although I was out I hadn’t been to the dentist dressed  I had an appointment booked and had work in the morning which over ran leaving me in a quandary. Appointments during covid were hard to get and I didn’t have time to change. I decided to go for it. On arrival we had to be masked and our temperature taken. I announced my name and the assistant asked me to repeat the name. She didn’t question anything and popped off for a moment and  then led me to the room. I removed my mask, my dentist, who is a woman, and her assistant looked at me and the first thing said was how good I looked! I was asked how I wanted to be called and they amended my records. It all went so well and I have been back every time dressed.

Geraldine Mac
        Baroness - Annual

Thanks Angela. We always seem to assume the worst – but the world is changing – and I agree that people are generally far more understanding and accepting than we think. Geraldine

I was out shopping as Julie. At the first stop, Target, I found that my debit card didn’t work.  This had happened a few days before and at the time I thought it was a fluke.  Well, across the street from Target was a branch of my Credit Union.  I needed the card to continue the errands, but my account is in my male name. What to do?

I walked right in, bold and beautiful, and presented my card situation to the teller.  She got the manager who took me into his office.  Apparently some of their debit cards had been hacked so they cancelled ALL their debit cards and were re-issuing new ones (which they could do right there in the office).  All I had to do was present my ID.

As I am an actor, I had a cover story prepared. I told him I was on my way to an audition for a web series about cross dressers.  He smiled, complimented me on my presentation, and issued my new card. No sweat, no hassle.

The moral of the story – be bold and confident. Be you.

Anonymous
      Lady

Glad you had a good experience at your dentist. From your pics you look great, cute, and completely passable no matter where you would go as just another casual lady out shopping.

I recently had a dentist appt and went casual with panties, a sports bra without forms, a womens V neck pastel tee with matching ponytail scrunchie, and floral Secret feminine deodorant. Next time I hope to go wearing my black leggings and not my regular male pants.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

What a wonderful day! Thanks so much for sharing your story!

💕Lara

Aurora Lynne
      Baroness

Hi Geraldine,

I’m happy to hear that things worked out well for you. I am well overdue for an appointment at the opticians and have been thinking seriously of going as Aurora.

Hugs,

Aurora Eden

Sounds fun! I’m glad everything went well. I think that people who work in service oriented professions (dentists/hotels/etc.) have probably seen just about everything over the years. I think there’s a great deal of emphasis in corporate and professional training on treating everyone well, and our society is getting better (for the most part).

Anyway, I’m so happy for you that you were able to be out and about having fun, and that you were safe.

s.

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

After always going to my podiatrist in drab, I went to an appointment there last week en femme. It had been 3 yrs. since my last visit and as I handed my male ID and insurance card to the receptionist she asked if anything had changed in the 3 yrs. I replied “Other than the way I look, no”. She looked at me & said “no problem” and nobody else including the doctor said a word about how I was dressed.

Hi Geraldine

I remember when I first moved back home to Florida after I retired and was living full time, I had to do a few different utility visits getting things turned on getting female name on billing and still had my male ID. I went in with a smile and head high full of confidence, gave my female name and even after giving my male ID was treated with all the proper pronouns, she, her, Miss etc. every where I went. It was a great boost to my already high confidence.

Patti

Geraldine Mac
        Baroness - Annual

Patricia, thanks for that story. I forgot to mention that I showed my drivers licence at the hotel reception when fixing my swipe card – without thinking – with my normal male photo. No issues.

Hi Geraldine

Congratulations to you, I hope I can make an outing like Greta again.
      Now I feel inadequate to be able to do this, so I’m only Greta when I’m alone at home.
      I also have disasters to settle between my teeth …. chemotherapy has weakened all my teeth, causing me more damage than the blows received in the face in MMA tournaments in the past.
      Soon I will have to have dental implants done on both the jaw and the palate!
      I hope they call me from the dental clinic soon, in this way the diet will have an additional ally in post-surgery rehabilitation.

H&K from Italy
      Greta ❤️

Geraldine Mac
        Baroness - Annual

Hi Mad Greta 😉

Thanks for your reply. I like your photos from Cyprus. I was there in 2004, staying in Nicosia with a UN peacekeeping Australian police friend, and travelling to various other towns on both sides of the border (and the deserted Nicosia airport). Great memories. I wish you well. 💚 Geraldine

Anonymous

Geraldine
      What a delightful experience. So proud of your courage and confidence ❤️ stay strong
      Hugs Ginger

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

Well, you are not alone, now Kelly been to the dentist also. Now this is nto just my dentist, it’s also a somewhat close family friend, my wifes dad grew up next door to my dentists dad and been like brothers ever since.
      I did “prime” them a bit last time by going with my long hair and nailpolish but I’m tired of hiding so this time it was fully dressed.
      Like so many other occasions I shown up dressed they didn’t say anything about what I was wearing, just did whatever they would have been doing if I been coming in drab.

I know it depends on where you are and it will always be bad people who are jealous that you dare to be yourself but just ignore them and think about all the good things that comes with being your self.

/kt

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?