Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I found this article and I really like it. Wanted to share it with everyone. Do you have dysphoria and how do you cope with it?

http://point5cc.com/self-care-when-you-feel-dysphoria/

Hi Kay  Thank you. It was what i needed today. Having a bad day looking at this male body. Luv Stephanie

Anonymous

Hi  Stephanie,

So sorry to hear. Some days we need a big hug!

Hugs ❤

Kay

Seren
      Baroness

thanks for sharing Kay, I’m always on the lookout for new ways of coping.
      there’s a good YouTube video by ‘the gender channel’ which has maybe 10 things to do to help alleviate your dysphoria. I’m currently underdressed, with painted toenails, wearing women’s scent. My wife is becoming more comfortable with my dressing so more opportunities to dress at home.
      But, like I’ve written about before, there’s days when this is still not enough for me.

take care girls, stay cute

Seraphina xx

Anonymous

That’s a wonderful article. Thank you so much for sharing.

Kay, thanks for sharing this article. I’ve been wondering how to deal with this issue for awhile now. Have been feeling disconnected with the world for awhile.

Thank you for sharing this article Kay.  A couple of the suggestions I haven’t tried before, but I usually use music to get my mind on track with the things I do daily.  Just seeing my male body in the mirror in the bathroom, especially naked before showering, is a huge downer/turn off for me.  Luckily, once my morning shower is done, the mirror is all steamy and I don’t have to see.

Going to bed after work, my media player is on low volume and shuffle, and if I need it after getting up, the volume comes up but I keep the music on shuffle, and I can dance with myself to lighten things up.  I have actually 12 days and some odd hours of music on my computer, so I seldom hear a repeat, unless it is a different version of a song.

PaulaF

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transitioning for Transsexual Women’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?