Tagged: 

Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello,

My femme name is Amanda, I am 31 years old and have been crossdressing since I was in public school. Ive always gotten along with the girls better then the boys. I used to hangout with the popular girls throughout middle school watching them do their makeup and talk about boys..all my guy friends were jealous. I never understood why until much later in life.

Never had much a sex drive. I started like every crossdresser, stealing my mom’s clothes. Then I would steal my girl friends clothes when they’d invite me over to hangout but I knew this was super wrong, and instead stole panties, bras, tops (usually all wrong sizes) from Walmart and other low quality department stores.

I always have been very femme, dressing up in full attire since I was 20. I really enjoy wearing tights, skirts, skinny jeans. I need to practice my glam makeup skills a little better but my daily make-up is usually just some bb cream, mascara and some tinted lip balm.

I have been debating on seeing a therapist for my utter lack of sex drive. But I am wondering if I should see a gender therapist instead to discuss options about becoming who I really feel like deep down inside.

Hrt sounds terrifying. My family doesn’t know about me but every single ex girlfriend and friend knows about my femme self.

I don’t think my family would accept me as I want to be.

Anyways, that’s my life in a nutshell.

Hope to meet others like me to be friends and go out and be ourselves, stay safe and have fun.

Amanda,
      I understand your situation you are in. I visited a therapist and it was the worst experience. I want to discuss the same issues as you. I like being with girls, don’t trust men, rather see what my gf is wearing and if it would fit me. (Of course that’s when I was young) I visited this therapist hoping that he might help me find those answers we need. Instead he wanted to concentrate on my trust issues that I had more then anything else. As I found out, not all therapist are able to, or want to, handle every issue one can have.
      So may I suggest you seek one that deals strictly with gender issues. I would hope they would be able to discuss with you all aspects of your conditions.

Thank you for sharing this experience with me. I will keep this in mind. I have seen psychologists before and I have never had a pleasant experience.

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Amanda,

Welcome it is lovely to meet you, I hope you make lots of new friends here

I can recognise a lot of what you say, I have always felt different and wanted to be female since very young, I am now at a point where I am spending more time as a female and questioning whether I should transition.  I am happy to chat and offer friendship and support. Please feel free to message me anytime.

Tara.

I was living on my own for 6 years before I was forced to move back to my parents house. I was living as Amanda nearly full time or at least from the moment I left work until I had my next shift and this has all vanished..I cannot express myself fully at home.

I’m forced to bring a suitcase of my clothes and makeup and stop at one of those highway restrooms to get changed. Sometimes I just change in the back seat of my car. It’s pathetic. I’m becoming desperate, it’s like the inner woman is bursting it’s way out and it’s becoming harder to hold her back..she’s pretty fierce.

Although I digress, life is alright for me, my parents are nice people, they just don’t understand.

Hi Amanda, and welcome! It sounds to me after reading your profile you are very comfortable with being Amanda. That is so good to hear since I know of so many girls who have a difficult time finding a semblance of balance between their masculine and feminine natures. I especially like hearing how you approach being out and about by ‘blending in’ and not drawing attention to yourself. So many I know have a problem understanding that simple concept. I look forward to hearing more about your adventures. Hugs, Paulette

The trick for crossdressing is to blend into the environment you’re in. We have to stay safe l, especially when I don’t have any friend’s to support me when I go out walking around at 11:00pm

Welcome Amanda Belle.What a gorgeous name you have.In common with you I was never had much of a sex drive.When I was in High School I would have been much happier being friends with the girls rather than the boys and was afraid to show my feminine feelings.Instesd I had to put up with the company of guys in an all boys class.They were well aware of my feminine traits and teased me mericessly.If only I could have been one of the girls.Nice to meet you honey.Enjoy this great site where you can enjoy your feminity to the hilt xx.

Aweeee thanks so much Roberta. I am glad I’m not the only one, I’ve felt so broken because of my lack of sex drive..the boys think I’m gay. The girls think I’m stuck up or way to hard to get. In highschool my voice was more high-pitched then most girls. I was bullied everyday. Never really said much growing up..

Now my voice is deep and masculine and I envy the days my voice was so feminine. I miss that.

I once got caught wearing panties and a bra in highschool and I had  to change schools because the kids would never let me do anything.

Thanks for sharing your experience with me.

You are very welcome Amanda  honey.I am always available to chat.

Hi Amanda,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Amanda nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. We girl as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  With so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories about there travels down there femme road in life .. Then when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Amanda as she travels down her girly path in life .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with .. So girl again nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Thank you everyone for the kindest welcome. You are all so kind and friendly.

❤️

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Welcome to CDH. You’ll find plenty of support here, and good advice on every part of your journey. We’ll help you stay strong.
      Fredrika Jones. XOXOX

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Amanda,

Welcome to CDH. This very friendly supportive community! There are so many girls from all over the world to talk to, and get advice from.

lt’s wonderful to meet you,

💕Lara

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Amanda,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome Amanda, enjoy the site and the forums. I wish you look and success in your journey.

Chrissy

I feel like I would have had this type of support in retrospect. I was very shy and reserved as a child, didn’t want to stick out, didn’t speak much. However I have grown into a very open minded and creatively outgoing person.

Thank you for the support.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?