• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      BillieJay
      Managing Ambassador

Hello Darlings!

you’ve been waiting patiently, and here it is!

Unfortunately it’s a tad late for some of the suggestions, one being to open up the dates for a broader range of time (for Halloween parties earlier in the month) but we will keep that in mind for the next contest.

and, without further ado…

CDH Photo contest

Halloween ‘22

CDH is having a blowout Halloween Photo contest!

This will be a judged contest. Judges will be staff members appointed by the Managers’ Council. Judges will remain anonymous during and after the contest.

All members of CDH are invited to submit photos

There will be multiple categories, with the following prizes:

1.       Grand Halloween:

a.       Any picture appropriate for the site, preferably in a costume.

b.       Prizes:

i.      Grand Champion, one free year Princess subscription

ii.      Runner Up, one free year Duchess subscription

2.       Sub categories:

a.       Superheroes

b.       Fantasy or historical costume

c.       Housewife

d.       Mani-pedi (fingers, toes, or both)

e.       Prizes:

i.      One free 3 month duchess subscription for each category

3.       Group photo

a.       No prize, bragging rights only

4.       Staff members

a.       There are no prizes for staff members, but since we want to submit our pictures in our finery, too, there will be a bragging rights contest for us, too

Rules:

1.       Other than group photos, each submittal must be of a single member.

2.       Photos to be taken and submitted from Friday, October 28 through Sunday November 7, 2022 (so no going back and pulling out that zinger from 2019)

3.       Digital manipulation of photos:

a.       The only digital manipulation allowed is lighting/color correction applied to the entire photo (no spot correction) and cropping of the photo.

4.       Entries must meet all of the normal picture approval rules of CDH, including no lingerie, lewd or vulgar imagery or gestures, etc

5.       Pictures submitted must be of you, and not taken from any trademarked or copyrighted place.

6.       Please review photo submission rules and https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/community-code-of-conduct/

Any and all submissions may be used by CDH for advertising, promotions, etc,

Yippee sound like so much fun thanks Billiejay  ..

Stephanie

BillieJay
      Managing Ambassador
        Anonymous
        Lady

All the girls look so pretty in their costumes but they weren’t easy to find. Could a link be put on the forum home page? Also has a winner been chosen?

Hey I just saw my post brought it to the forums…. yea! Hope more girls will like the ones they think are the best.

So where do I upload a photo so that it is included in the contest? The link to view them was an archive with no way to add a photo. One page up is just to upload a photo without tagging it as part of the contest. I’m just a bit confused right now. Any help would be appreciated.

BillieJay
        Managing Ambassador

In the article I wrote for the site, Gaby posted an update for how to submit your pictures.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?