Viewing 38 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi ladies!

As I was getting ready, I realized how much extra time it adds to my male-to-female transformation to make sure my body is nice and smooth and feminine. Yes, shaving can take a lot of time! Now I’ll admit there are certain aspects of shaving all the hair off my male body as I feminize myself that I truly love doing. For instance, I love shaving my legs because not only is that an extremely feminine thing to do as smooth legs are a visible symbol of being a woman, but it’s also (for me) an extremely symbolic act of my personal feminization that I absolutely love doing!

But truthfully, shaving takes a lot of time to do right. And like all of us, I love the feeling of my nice, smooth, feminine body, so I’ve often wondered how it would feel to permanently remove all of my male hair. That’s not a real option for me (and for many of us, I suspect), because one of the compromises I’ve made with my wife is that I won’t permanently feminize myself to that extent. Yet. 😉

So of course, that got me to wondering…

Have you permanently removed all the hair off your body so that it is quicker and easier for you to transform and pass as a woman?

Hugs,

Holly

I said other as I shave my chest,privates and bottom plus some on my legs.  Wish I could get the ok from wife to shave it all off

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

I do shave everything except my hair and eyebrows. When talking medical stuff I’m not to interested in HRT or so but wouldn’t mind permanently getting rid of all hair from ears down.

/kelly

While I have never been very hairy, age related issues have eliminated hair on my legs and arms. Lucky me. I do have a goatee and shaved head (takes care of the Friar Tuck fringe). Bride refuses to allow me to shave the facial hair. A control factor that keeps “Kathy” at home.

To be honest I’ve always hated my body hair so when the moment arrived I paid for laser treatment and got rid of the whole lot apart from the white or blond hair.
      Being older I still have to shave away the white stubble on my chin and on my chest (weird shaving my new boobs) but the rest is gone. I haven’t done any maintenance on my legs for well over a year. It’s such a lovely feeling and didn’t hurt a bit.

Polly 😘

Anonymous
      Lady

It would make dressing easier and faster but no, I have not permanently lasered all my body hair off as that would be expensive and time consuming.

I’m not very hairy but I do groom everything nose to toes. Facial hair is shaved every day leaving no sideburns at all. Legs, crotch, and armpits shaved once a week. Nylon stockings and panties feel so wonderful on fresh shaved skin. Chest, and forearms, trimmed quarter inch close every two weeks because the wife likes to see some hair there. At my age I’m growing hair in places it never grew before like the ears and nose so those are monitored daily. I’ve also begun slowly plucking eyebrows for a little shape. Yep hair is a lot of work but smooth skin is worth it.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

I voted no. my facial hair shaves off pretty good and completely and my lower legs I am down to shaving once or twice a week-the growth there is slow. My arms are a problem the hair is light and grows to fast, not sure what to do there. I have started laser hair removal on my belly and chest after 2 treatments I am already close to having a smooth, hairless portion to my body.

. Cassie

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Shaving is a chore.  I have better things to do.  I zapped my body hair a few years ago.  Now there’s only incredibly smooth and soft skin.  Laser does more than eliminate the need for shaving.

/EA

Anonymous

I so, so , so want to do this, but I have not. Not sure if I ever will, but it is very tempting.

Anonymous
      Lady

I used to require a spatula to put on derma blend under my foundation. After extensive laser on my face, neck, arms, underarms and legs I am happier with my body and it has definitely cut down on my makeup cost, amount and time. It wasn’t cheap and now after several years I am having to look at some touch ups and have decided to go with electrolysis instead. I absolutely hate my facial hair!  Getting rid of it has been the best investment in time and money ever.
      🍷C

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

Unfortunately, I have a lot of body hair, and I hate it. My wife will not allow me to shave a lot of the areas but I do keep, my underarms, upper chest, “downstairs”, and my face as smooth as possible all the time. Of course, the hair on my head is thin, or missing, my luck.  If they ever come up with a simple way to rid body hair, I will be first in line, no pushing girls! Lol

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I am not overly hairy so I shave everything, it works well with a bit of daily maintenance and a weekly inspection.

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

I have never been overly hairy but unfortunately (or actually fortunately as it turned out) I had Alopecia 30 years ago. All the body hair from my neck down fell out and never grew back. My scalp hair grew back okay while my facial hair grew back only sparsely, and turned white. So I am now able to shave my face & go out without foundation if I want.

Fiona

From a CDs – and an older CDer at that – point of view I’m quite fortunate. I’ve never had a lot of body or facial hair, and age has removed me of most of that. I’ve virtually no chest, leg, or underarm hair.All I really  have to shave now is my facial hair every other day. Given these circumstances, I initially voted “no” to the question, but reading the accounts of so many others that have had it removed, and realizing how easy it might be in my case, it’s got me thinking!

I haven’t had any hair on my legs for almost forever.  I have a bit on my arms and chest that is easily managed once a week. I do have to shave my facial hair which is a daily ritual, I reached an age several years ago where my facial hair became too light for laser treatment. My remaining body hair is darker so may check out local laser treatment. If all I had to deal with was my facial hair it would be nice, but I am able to get a close shave every day, check out my photos and you can see what a close shave does for a girl.  🙂

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Syndee
      Lady

I looked into to laser hair removal not to long ago but it just wasn’t something I could afford right now so I will stick with shaving for the time being. It is a chore and I only get the chance to do my full shaving routine on the weekends. I am required to have a clean shaven face everyday for my job. On the weekends I shave everything besides my arms and head. From neck down I am hair free. My wife teases me about my long showers and how she knows that on those occasions I am cleaning everything up. I plan on looking into laser hair removal again in a while but for now I will just stick to the razor.

Hi! Interesting question…I keep my body hairless everyday. I started hrt about 1.5 months ago and eventually my body hair will become thinner and not as pesky to shave as much….if only the hormones would work faster! Love, Debbie Lynn

Hi Holly,

I’m a scrawny runt and body hair has never been much of a problem . . . except for my face. I’ve got a beard like a lumberjack!
      Richard Nixon still haunts me asking how i can grow the shadow he always dreamed of.
      Needless to say, i hate my face.
      I’ve been shaving, waxing, and epilating for years now so the rest of me is just ‘peachy’ (fuzz-wise) but i need to figure out what to do about the face fur.

Thanks for asking.
      -joanne

Leonara
      Ambassador

This is an interesting question….. I answered yes but I do have an explanation…I Agree with Kris “From an older CD which has advantages..I have very light facial hair and shave with an electric razor … and Leonara just needs a foundation and powder to look her feminine best.. other than my facial hair .. I maintain 95% hair free shaving twice a month… thanks for listening..   warmest regards, Leonara

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I try to shave my arms and legs at least weekly and the rest of my “poor old bod”, when I get he chance.

I never had a problem passing if I wore thick tights and long sleeve jackets/dresses. I shave mostly cos I love the femme feeling of stockings on shaved legs or silk nighties/pyjamas etc.

Even now I’m shaved when, in cooler months I “go public”, I still cover right up.

I’m no spring chicken 25 year old, so the “mature elegant Caty” is always demurely dressed with long sleeves and knee length plus skirts. Stockings/tights according to the weather.

Caty

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

I stay completely shaved from neck down, as often as needed. Body hair grows at different rates, so it’s a couple of times a week for me shaving something. I’ve had my back lasered but need to go back now for some incidental maintenance. I have been getting electrolysis on my face and probably only need 8 or so sessions to complete that.

I hate the body hair and shaving but it is what I have to do to look the way I like. My wife was the only one who commented about it. She didn’t like it at first but just accepts it now. Nothing from daughters, grandkids, neighbors or friends and I wear shorts all year round.

An incidental side benefits. I have noticed that body odor is almost nonexistent without the hair. Even when sweating in the hot sun.

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

I noticed the absence of body order too, it helped me to convince the wife about shaving my underarms and “downstairs”.

I’m still a slave to the razor. I voted ‘I want to but circumstances’ but the circumstance is strictly financial. Laser hair removal is shockingly expensive especially for legs, and I say that as someone accustomed to spending the cash on aesthetics (in my case, tattoo art). That said, I’m having a consult about my facial hair. I have a fair bit of gray in my beard but it’s mostly still dark, and my skin is super sensitive so I can’t always shave as often as I need to. Not having to deal with beard shadow would be a nice bonus.

I rather like shaving my legs, there’s something uniquely sensual about it, but shaving everywhere else is a downer.

Gwyneth
      Lady

This might not be the proper place to insert this, but I haven’t seen a couple of methods listed here. While not permanent, the cream (Nair/Veet) or the new IPL that would be somewhat long-lasting (hence create problems with coming out/being known as a m2f CD). Does anyone have good results with these methods and how has it impacted your life with SO/family/friends that otherwise aren’t knowing or on board?

Gwyn

Anonymous
        Duchess

Hi Gwyneth,

I’ve used Nair – it’s been successful in removing body hair – however, it burns my skin a bit and makes it sore, for a bit afterwards.

I wish I was able to permanently remove everything below my ears. I use a razor for my face, pits and scrotum.  Everything else comes off with an epilator. (That first time I questioned the sanity of such an endeavor. It freaking hurts!!! Actually enjoy it now after a year or so.)

I can remember sitting in the bath tub just starting puberty. For the longest time I had all of two dark pubic hairs. I would impatiently wait for lots more, figuring I would be a man then. Be careful what you wish for. Just a few years later I was shaving down below because the girl upstairs was pulling pubes from her mouth. (Who wants pubes in their teeth?)

As I hit my mid-thirties I started with back hair, then nose and ears. Everywhere! Once, I was passing a sidewalk cafe and a group of tourists actually laughed at me and I heard them say I had legs like a werewolf.

Well, that did it. After that I trimmed everything. When I started to seriously crossdress, I looked for ways to rid myself of this curse. I tried shaving -hated it. Grows back too fast. I tried IPL for over a year. Does NOT work. Now it’s just the epilator for most of my body hair. It is as the reviews say. Hair does come back, but thinner and takes longer to come back.

So unless I win the lottery or inherit a fortune, that is my method of hair removal for the foreseeable future. I can live with it.

So you enjoyed the epilation the second time but not the first: It hurt. Interesting. If I may be so bold, what changed? Different machine? Better toleration of pain? Best, Marlene.

The first time the hair is thick. After that they are thinner, so maybe weaker. The thicker the hair, the more it hurts. The longer you let the hair grow back the more it will hurt. If you have just thin peach fuzz, you shouldn’t feel much of anything.

I get the best results on my arms and below the knees.

One important piece of advise: pull the skin tight as the machine passes over. Will hurt a lot less. And sometimes the epilator will do this hop if the skin is not tight. Will leave a mark for a day.

And don’t be a hero. Forget about doing the boy bits. The skin needs to be thick and tight. You can do around back, just remember to cover the back door with your finger tips.

Over all, I’m happy with the results. Takes time and can hurt, but worth it.

Oh, and moisturize after! I recommend Tree Hut Coconut and Lime Hair Minimizing Body Butter. Comes in a 7 oz jar and is not terribly expensive (Amazon). You won’t believe how smooth you feel.

One more thing: you might be left with little bumps wherever the hair was pulled out. The body butter will help, but the bumps might be there for a couple days.

Thanks, Madeline!
        I use an epilator as well. And my experience us like yours, first time felt like little sharp fireant bites (not really so bad, ladies). But now, like you it almost tickles. But the coolest thing is, again like your experience, the dark thicker hairs seem to not grow back as fast or at all. So when I do shave it’s simply peach fuzz fine hair. So I’ve had smooth legs for years not, and honestly, I didn’t believe as a male I’ve ever had a comment, let along a negative one. Now when it come to wearing a Speedo…, ha, well that’s another story…lol
        Hugs,
        Jules

J J
      Lady

It would be nice, but very unlikely to happen for a variety of reasons. So, for now I wax legs, shave my face and epilate the rest.

I haven’t permanently removed it all but I shave everything from the neck down. I just trim the hair on my arms and leave enough to not be too noticeable. Love the feeling of pantyhose and tights on smooth skin.

I shave everything I can reach and must be clean shaven for my job.So my face,arms are shaved daily.Now in a few months ,I am retiring so I wonder if Medicare or Medicare Advantage would cover the cost of total laser or electrolysis.I would even settle for a few total body waxes .Hmmmmmmm{Michelle is thinking}.LOL.

Gwyneth
        Lady

Please tell us of your Medicare answers!

Julie
      Lady

I really need it. Shaving is inconvenient so it would be easier to not need to shave. So I know it’s painful and expensive but if others have done it then I’ll women up and do it too.

Diane Benson
      Baroness

I had full body laser hair removal a few years ago. It was one of the best decisions I have ever made and even after all this time much of my body is virtually hair free. Because of the cost I had to spread the sessions over quite a long period of time. My only regret was leaving my face until last. By the time I had my face done there were too many white and grey hairs in my beard for the laser to be as successful as it would otherwise have been. xxx

Cece X
      Lady

I really like my body and facial hair and wish I had more. I admit my body hair looks weird in the mirror when I dress en femme. I only dress for me alone at home, so I just enjoy the occasional hairy-man-in-a-dress adventure.

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I chose other because I’m “in progress”…

I have regular wax sessions for grooming the brows and keeping the Brazilian area smooth and clean.

I have also purchased a home IPL device and started on my underarms and face to make permanent changes. I plan to take of everything below the eyebrows… I just love feeling smooth…

Have some fun out there girls!

xoxo

Rayna

My SO would notice if I permanently removed all my body hair.

I’m happy enough with a  regular weekly depilation routine – armpits, forearms, chest and legs; so I’m OK to go on the day.  On a dressing day I will also have an extra close facial shave and in the summer an extra shave of my lower legs.

Anonymous

I’m I’m the middle of it at the moment. Though some of my hair has gone grey or even white so laser won’t get it all. I’ve completed my torso and done part of my legs and face. Going in tomorrow for more, then on to the hands and forearms. I’m also in the process of trying to get on HRT (pending a date with an endocrinologist) so hopefully that will minimize whatever’s left but the face is another story. I’ll need electrolysis there, after the laser, to get the white and grey beard hairs.

— Abbie 🥰

Dream Girl’s only condition is full femme at home only and, somewhat oddly, she likes me hairy even when full femme. She’s so supportive in every other way that I’m happy but there are times when I’d love to shave and go out and see what happens.

Harriette
      Lady

Yes, but I am still working on it because I use an IPL.

My legs are about as good as an IPL can get them. I am working on my pubic hair, arms and my gorilla chest. Not sure about my beard yet. For easier complete removal, I still use Veet, since it is quick and doesn’t stink the way Nair products do.

If necessary, I guess that I could finish it all off with a real laser.

Not very hairy but over the years used an epilator, waxing, Nair, and razor. Mostly now I still body shave in the shower  often keeping arms and legs smooth and then lotion my body afterwards. The sensation makes me feel so good and girlie

Davina H
      Dame

I currently keep my chest, arm pits hands (up to the wrist), feet (up to the ankle) and privates clean all the time. My wife gets my back when I feel like I have become a neanderthal. Shave my legs during the winter months, and haven’t taken the plunge to shave my arms.  I asked my wife if she would be okay with me shaving everything. She didn’t out right say no, but the hesitation in her voice and her commenting she wouldn’t let me touch her if I started having a stubble made me not shave my arms. I’m thinking this winter might be the time I finally go fully shaven.

My wife and I have discussed getting laser treatments. Cost was the main reason for not doing it before, but now we are in a better finical position to do it.  The first area of treatment will be my back, then chest.

Unless you are a relative of Chewbacca, you can’t be a girl unless you remove all of the body hair.

Vanessa ?
      Lady

Voted “other,” because it’s kinda complicated for me.

I wouldn’t want to permanently remove my facial hair or arm/leg hair, because I do like being “guy-me” sometimes and even grow out my beard on occasion when I’m not in the mood to be Vanessa for weeks/months at a time.

I’m neutral when it comes to my chest/belly hair.  I like it well enough when I’m in guy-mode, and it’s not quite as difficult to remove as some other spots, so I don’t think I’d go for permanent removal.  Sometimes I keep it shaved off for extended periods of time, other times I let it grow out and only shave (or Nair) it off when I’m wanting to dress up.

My back hair, though? I want that stuff gone yesterday! When it grows out to full length it’s almost to werewolf-like lengths, it’s ridiculous how much back hair I grow.  Even in full guy-mode I don’t like it very much, probably the only time in my life I’ve ever been okay with it (since I happened to check it out in a mirror one day and find out just how much was there) was when my ex-girlfriend was rubbing my back and running her hands through it and commenting on how it was like petting a big furry critter like a cat/dog/bear haha.

I would definitely consider permanent removal of all the hair on my back and butt area, not even entirely for crossdressing reasons but because I just don’t like having anywhere near that much hair in those areas.

Viewing 38 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?