Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey Ladies,

I tried clock and double clicking on my messages and I cant seem to open them to read the content,  Can some one please help.  I hate to keep friends waiting. Thanks

Hi Jenna……..try single place cursor on you name box. 2 box pop-up shows….click once on messages and it comes up.  Click once on the message header and wait a bit….should work now.  CDH web-site doesn’t seem to like double clicking for some reason, at least for me. Also….it is not as quick to response as a lot of other site….why….??????? don’t know…jusk quirky I guess. Try what I mentioned and see what happens.

Lady Veronica

Hi Veronica,

Thanks for the reply but I’m a bit confused.

I’m using Window 10 and here is what I’m doing. If I place my cursor over my user name (on the black strip above right) A menu appears.  I can slide it down from there to messages and then across to the in box and click on it.  Now I get a list of names (I assume these are to be in my in box) Here is the my problem!  There are only supposed to be 2 messages there but there are a lot more.  That’s probably a normal so I assume I could have more,  Now I see some messages with a number 1 on them and if I click on them nothing seem to happen.  Now if I click on a name this doesn’t have a number 1 on it I get that persons profile and I don’t find a message to me any where.  Why don’t I just see the message???  I’m confused!

Ok Veronica I seem to have found my error.  I have to go under the persons name and wait till I see VIEW MESSAGE then click on it and I see the message.  Thanks for the help.

I am having trouble finding where my private messages are located

I tried the drop down menu but did not see a message tab.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Get Help Using Crossdresser Heaven’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?