Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Jaime Basham
      Significant Other

im really hoping somebody may be able to help……

so my partner is 6ft2 with size 10 feet (this is uk size, i know a lot of you are usa so 2 sizes up i think so 12 usa sizes)

we are looking for some heels to make him (he prefers me to refer to him as him currently so respecting his wishes plz dont jump on me!!) feel sexy however…. Most of the ones he loves are platforms and we are really struggling to find any nice ones in the size we need that wont make him a giant 😞

does anyone have any reccomendations for anywhere to look? Im happy to pay shipping so usa sites are fine i just want some he loves like i love mine!!!

thanks in advance 💖

Long Tally Sally, Zappos.com, Pleasers

Harriette
        Lady

I just bought my first pair of Pleasers. Not the best quality that I have ever seen, but they were the first of their type that sort of fit me. I am stretching them.

For pumps, half-sizes are critical, but hard to find.

An aside: I tried on a pair of low heels with the heel about an inch forward from the back edge. Whoa! They are not stable!

Try “Shoe Show Mega” and “Encore Shoes” also Macys

Jaime,

a number of stores that cater to CrossDressers have larger size shoes. Payless shoes also has larger sizes, and they are all on line.

Leah

Onlymaker has up to size 15. I haven’t ordered from them yet but their selection is awesome and reasonably priced. If you decide to order from them please let us know how it went.

Love,

Tommie

Jaime Basham
      Significant Other

Thankyou all off for a nosy now 💖 found some he loved earlier but sizes werent big enough 😣😞

Leah
      Baroness

Jamie,  check on ebay (USA)   I have bought a couple pair of heels from there.   a size 12 (womens) for him is a little reason to find.

Jaime, as has already been mentioned, Long Tall Sally seems to be good for shoes for us taller girls. They do have a UK presence.  Another UK site is wideshoes dot co dot uk but their offerings are a bit ermm… probably not what he would like. This is one of LongTallSally’s offerings. Good luck with your search.

https://www.longtallsally.com/lts-black-sling-back-heel-court-shoes-p

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I posted this resource a while ago.  It’s been pretty helpful finding shoes for my size 13 feet.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/forums/topic/good-shoe-resource/

/EA

ASOS go up to UK size 13 on some shoes. I have just bought a pair of 4″ black court shoes in UK11 for 25 quid. They have many styles in large sizes and some styles in wide fitting.

Cerys

Dear Jaime, for online ordering, Amazon carry quite a large range of large sizes. I have also used BananaShoes online several times – wide range of shoes.
      Hugs
      Christine

Hi again Jamie helping your girlfriend to find some shoes she can wear good luck as many good suggestions there to ;look thru ..

Stephanie Bass

Sherri Cisneros
      Baroness

Look into the Pleaser line of shoes. Most to US 14, many to US 16, a few to US 17. They are moderately priced and moderate quality, in my experience. I wear US size 16-17 women’s and have a tough time finding shoes. The other suggestions thus far are good as well.

I am finding pleaser shoes in 16 on Amazon at better prices than anywhere else.

Hi Jaime,

Christine mentioned Amazon.  Take a look at Torrid.com.  They carry up to a 13 but their shoes run wide and extra wide. They have stores in the US and Canada.   They’ll ship to the UK and do run sales for 1/2 price shipping

Alice

Hi! I wear women’s 16 and have had good luck on Amazon. And I love their easy return policy!

I am surprised no one yet has mentioned EnFemmeStyle, Cross-Dress.com, Pretty Big Shoes, or the BreastFormStore. One of those sites should have something to your liking.

Chrissie Smith
      Baroness

Jaime, can’t specifically help with the shoes but I’d just like to say how fabulous is your support for your man. Kudos to you girl xx.

Bridget
      Lady

Size 12 is no problem.  I’m size 15.  The choices are limited.

Try Classic Pumps they go to 12 USA for many styles  Classic Pumps | Pepe Jimenez | hand made high heels | Spanish Leather

Also Nordstroms to size 14 Sam Edelman Hazel Pointed Toe Pump (Women) | Nordstrom

Happy hunting,

Micki

You may want to try TheBreastFormStore and En Femme both carry heels in larger sizes and width.

Alanna

Clara
      Lady

Have you looked at Glamour Boutique?

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?