Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello All, I’ve been a member for a while, but mostly just lurking until today.  I realize I’m doing this a little backward as I made my first post in another forum, but better late then never right?

So my name (en femme) is Lisa. I’m a middle-aged MTF Crossdresser in the Midwest.  I’ve been dressing (as I’m sure most of us have) in some way or another since I was in elementary school. In my everyday life I’m married and a father.  My wife has been through the various ups and downs of dealing with my crossdressing. For a while she was very accepting of it and actually indulged in some of my fantasies.  However, after things got a bit uncomfortable she regressed quite a bit.  As things stand now she is starting to deal with it better again.

For the most part my dressing is confined to when I’m alone at home and going out for Halloween. She prefers not to see me dressed but is OK with me doing what I want if its not in front of her (or our children of course).

Even as I near 40, I still do not know for sure what/who I am. I don’t believe I’m transgender  in any way.  I am a bit bi-curious but it’s really limited to either myself being in girl mode or doing something with a very convincing T-Girl. I’m not interested in male on male sex. I enjoy wearing sexy clothes, for me its very much about feeling and looking sexy.  I do find myself being jealous of other MTF crossdressers who are very convincing and beautiful or who aren’t as closeted as I am.

Well there you have it, my mini-autobiography.  Probably more than typical for an introduction but hey, I’m an open book at this point when I’m in safe company 🙂

Hi Lisa,
      Thanks for the lovely introduction, it is always great to read of another girl’s journey. Only you can know whether or not you are transgender but even if you are only 1% female and 99% male then you probably are. You do not have to want to transition to be trans, it just means you are not 100% either way.

Hugs
      Sheryl

Nice to meet you I’m in western new york so far I’ve stayed in the house even my roommate don’t know and I have been trying to find anyone to hang out with and chat about the sort of thing off line

Catherine
      Lady

Hi Lisa welcome with us
      Catherine

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?