Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I have been here for the past couple of weeks now and thanks to reading your supportive and helpful points have plucked up the courage to say hello.

You have also helped me to venture out in my lovely girly underwear beneath my uncomfortable more boring traditional clothes.  The feel of my bra reminded me often of my attire while on the train, eating lunch and watching the ballet.

I am in the extremely fortunate position of having an extremely supportive wife who was happy for me to dress as I wanted to. Although she gets confused, really has started to try to understand since I explained about my feelings and self harming behaviours in my early teens. Things were not so open and accepting growing up in the 1960’s as people think.

I hope to share some off my experiences with you in the future and hopefully can add a little support to those of you on the same, if somewhat late, journey that I am.

Violet has been an important part of my life helping me to cope with its stresses for many years even though I have only just begun to dress my true self as I would like.

With love and warmest wishes to you all.

Violet

hello Violet  nice to meet you. i am from Niagara Falls N.Y  area, my wife knows but not so much supportive but lets me dress up when 2 adult kids are not home. i have my own female attire and all that goes with it. i dress up allot and under dress more even in winter time.   love dressing up as a female cant get enough of it.

Hi Violet….thank you for your intro., and welcome to the world of CDH. All of us girls are very friendly and love to help others along their journey. Feel free to contact any of us girls with questions or to just chat. I look forward to hearing more from you Violet. Please thank your wife, on my behalf, for being such a kind and understanding Lady.

Lady Veronica

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Violet   welcome I’m very happy that your here. Yes isn’t this a beautiful place and as you have noticed. We all love sharing our stories and experiences and would love to hear yours. And to have a supportive wife is truly a blessing and is something I too enjoy . To express one’s self and to have that someone so close to share the journey. I’m actually new  and being here has really help me to express the femininity in so many ways. It’s very nice to meet you and look forward to seeing you here 🌹

Sunita
      Lady

Violet

We are waiting to hear from you about your experiences

[ .. ]

Sunita
      Lady

[quote quote=77583]Violet We are waiting to hear from you about your experiences [ .. ] [/quote]
      Hi girls

As I am new here, I am not sure how to post (reply or quote). Anyway I find all the girls here very friendly n supportive, they will bear with me

Let me congratulate those girls who have supportive wives. I am secretly cross-dressing for past 40 years. Can’t come out of openly . I am enjoying being here, everyone calling me as a girl which I wanted to be since childhood. That is my fantasy . To be woman, feel girly, feel shy. My feminine side is highlighted here. Thank you so much girls for accepting n understanding me. Hope I have not broke the rules

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?