Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello I’m a 43 year old electrician who wears panties full time. I’ve thrown away all of my men’s underwear. I would love to meet someone who enjoys their feminine side as much as i do for friendship and conversation

hello Rose Smith nice to have you hear on C.D.H.   i love wearing ladies panties also, they feel so much more comfortable. love wearing nylons also, gives me the message feeling, but most of all love to dress up and be the real me.

Its great to meet you Lucinda. I have discovered that wearing panties is a great stress reliever. I also love the new softer side of me

Howdy Rose and Welcome to the CDH club site.  Feel free to contact any of us girls….we all love to chat about our life styles. My door is always open……come on in….and set a spell!  I am certain you’ll get a big charge out of some of the chat. I am sorry…could not resist…bet you have heard that one a million times!

Lady Veronica

Thank you very much it is so nice to be part of a group of people without all of the sex talk and all of that

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Hello Rose  very nice that  you join cdh and you’ll enjoy all that it has to offer. Panties oh yes love the feel. Just in the last couple of months I’ve been wearing panties 24/7. Even my undies drawer I would say 90 % panties. Just recently my wife mention just that noticing just panties in the hamper as she smiles. Other dressing well it’s increasing oh well can’t have enough of a good thing lol!!!. Love to meet you see you on our travels. 🌹

Its lovely to meet you Stephanie I am so glad to meet other people like myself . I am very open about my dressing (no embarrassment) so I’m willing to talk about anything. I can’t wait to get to know you and the other ladies better.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?