Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello Everyone,

I am recently entered my eighteens and move out of the house. I always admired cross dressing and the female figure as well as their influence and impact on the world. My first experience about crossdress my was when I was twelve but ever since then I haven’t touched the subject but it has become a part of me. I believe at this peak moment in my life I should start pursuing what I want to be and that is Daniela.

I am here to look for advice and possibly someone who can help me introduce me to this new world that I want to embark in. As I don’t have any make up skills, don’t know how to act feminine , amongst many other key skills to be a proper woman. In that regards, I hope to speak to you all and gain the insight to become a proper woman and gain some new friends in the process.

xx Daniela

Hi Daniela and welcome to CDH heaven. Explore our site….you will have all kinds of articles to help you and all us girls will give you tips.  http://www.lucillesorella. also gives outs loads of info and product tips. Make-up…..L’Oreal Paris (my make-up supplier) has loads of how to videos as well. Look on Amazon for book on crossdressing as well. You tube is another source.  I look forward to chatting with you. My door is always open…come in and set yourself down…let us chat!

Lady Veronica

Gail Rich
      Lady

Hi Daniela

the only advice I have is to go for it! I am 66. I started cross dressing when I was 12. I spent most of my life denying it and trying to stop. It is in us and we can not stop. I wish I had been more honest with myself as you appear to be. The specific skills will come with practice. That’s how girls learn. The important thing is to know who you are and to be strong

gail

Anonymous

Hi Daniela, Nice of you to join us and share. Glad that you are ready to embrace your fem person. I am just trying to learn makeup also. I have been to Sephora (as male) and have had excellent but small 15 minute make overs. Using Youtube is a good place to become familar with makeup. My very best to you. Don’t give up. – Terri

Thank you for your warm embrace.

In terms I want to start doing it with someone who can teach me. Where can feel comfortable doing and knowing someone that has experienced the start of this journey and this person to be there in “person” would help me a lot in the process. At the moment, I live in a shared house. So in terms of privacy I don’t have much. But either way, I will pursue this goal. Like you ladies said, it is something that can’t be denied and I will not suppress my inner feelings any longer.

Thank God, I do live in a quite accepting city which is Manchester in the UK. So like I said if anyone is willing to mentor me and meet I’ll would be glad to make an arrangement.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Hi Daniela   welcome you’re arrived my dear to a wonderful place to which you will enjoy. All your questions will be warmly received and these lovely ladies have answers for all that asked  Pursue your passion embrace it enjoy every moment. I just in the past year  I found this callings. Many a year missed but you. . have so much in time to enjoy these feelings so go girl run with it.’ O ‘ to be young . I hope in your time acceptance in xdressing is the norm. Love your here; friends to be made . Enjoy your journey. 🌹

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?