Tagged: 

Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

In a lot of way I am still just a normal guy. Love sports, dating women, action movies, hard rock, etc. Probably around my teenage years when dating did not go very well I decided to experiment a bit with just seeing how I would look as a woman. With no internet it was a bit more difficult going to stores and buying clothing off the rack. Some 15 years later, now with my own home, in and out of relationship and the internet I really decided to give this another try. It started with just women’s Halloween costumes as I was tired of the boring costume selections for guys. Well this was a lot of fun and was able to have the nerve to wear one of these costumes to a very large Halloween party. Well it was just a blast! Amazing how many people, mostly women of course, came up and complimented me. It wasn’t till the night was over and I changed that i really missed it. Since then I have experimented with a lot of different looks and styles. I really think it is fun and even exciting if I do go out late at night to see if I get noticed. It’s a little nerve wrecking for me because blending in is not easy when you are almost 6 foot 3 and are wearing 3 inches heels. LOL. I love the shoes and now I know why women are so obssesed with them. Anyway I have no desire to stop but I am also not a full time cross dresser. The hair removal and getting my face just right is very time consuming. Let’s call it one of my favorite hobbies! With that I am here just seeing what peoples stories are that cross dress. Are there others like me? Are more inclined to want to dress as a women full time? Anyway here I am, so give me a shout!

Hi Gretchen you look very pretty in your photo good luck it is a very addictive. Thing crossdressing.

Kym

Anonymous

Hi Gretchen , welcome to a fantastic site , lots of advice & experience here to draw from 🌹🌹 Tiff

Hi Gretchen, Teralynn here. Welcome to our merry band of crossdressing people. Are there any others like you? Of course Luv! The longer you stay as a member the more you will find a great variety of crossdressing people abd there many different situations. Some have been crossdressing for a long time and some are new to it. Some find they want to fully transition and others do not. Some are in the closet and others out in the open. Some still sexually are attracted to women, others to men and some are bisexual. I think you get what I am trying to stress to you. The world, including the crossdressing part of it, is extremely diverse. So have no doubt that there are crossdressing people like you and you can probably find and interact with some of them right on this site. One thing you will find for sure here is a whole lot of friendly and supportive people. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Gretchen

It’s wonderful to have you here with us in this wonderful community . Enjoy browsing through many of our well written forums, read about stories of others learn more on     as they journey through their experiences. Many here to meet , talk with and for some develop wonderful friendships. A caring place I hope you enjoy being part of. Very nice meeting you

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome Gretchen!

Hi Gretchen,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Gretchen, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hello gretchen and welcome

It can be whatever works best for you as an individual.

Be you

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?