Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Everyone.  I am Tara and I live in Las Vegas, NV (USA).  I look forward to meeting everyone.  I have been cross-dressing (mostly in secret) since I was a teen.

Take care – Tara

Hello Tara,

Welcome from Tucson    in secret as well, newbie.

Kathy

Thanks Kathy!

My spouse knows and is okay with it, but due to other family-related dynamics, it is otherwise very much a secret.  🙂

That’s what makes groups like this so awesome – we are all in this together and supportive of each other, no matter where we are in the journey.

Tara

Hi Tara, and welcome. You look fabulous in your photos! Will you be attending Diva Las Vegas the end of this month. It looks like it is going to be a fun time. If you are not familiar with it just ‘google’ it. In the meanwhile, I know you will find many new friends here at CDH. I have, and it has been wonderful to have them to share things with. I look forward to hearing more about your ‘adventures’. You are definitely living in a place where going out ‘en femme’ is fun! Hugs, Paulette

Anonymous

Well hello I have been full time girl 👧 since I have been 9 till now at 62. We are all at different levels and have to decide how far we want to go. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH Tara.

Hugs, Liara

Hi Tara welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to you who will only be too happy to meet up with you, I’ve been dressing on and off since i was about 8 or 9 years old, I used to wear my older sister’s lingerie and it progressed from there X

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Welcome, Tara! You look lovely!

Thank you, everyone.  I am so glad I found this group!

Tara

Hi Tara,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Tara nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Looking around and reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories about there journeys down there femme path in life..  So girlfriend as you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Tara as she travels down her own girly path in life..  Now as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and girlfriend guess what we all are just a simple click away .. So girl again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Tara Welcome, get comfortable and start enjoying all that were about. Meet with many of our ladies here and talk about anything you like. Much to see and do . Nice to meet and look forward to seeing you around here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?