Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello,I am Rachel and a crossdresser.I do it privately for now.Always felt I wanted to get in touch with my female side and love it.My dream is to go out in public and it has been hard.Only person that knows I do this is my mom and she is not supportive.Found my stash of women’s clothes and shoes when cleaning my room one day last year.I did get to keep them and was lucky this happened.My dad,I know he won’t accept it.I joined because I know there is support on here I need.

Anonymous

Hi Rachel F. and welcome to CDH.

Rachel Rose

Catherine
      Lady

Hi Rachel welcome with us
      Catherine

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Welcome o CDH Rachel!We re so glad you’re here! Look forward to getting to know you better.

Ashley
      Lady

Hi Rachel!

Very happy to have you join us!

I think I speak for all the ladies in saying we love our female sides just like you, and can completely relate to family members or friends who are not supportive.  Know that we are and glad to help you any way that we can.

Hope to talk soon and get to know you better!
      ~Ashley

Welcome Rachel this is a great group of ladies ready to support each other. If you need to talk to anyone we are here for you love Bethany

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Hello from Rachel’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?