Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Karla Rogers
      Duchess

Hello everyone!  New to crossdressing.  I have been interested for many, many years but always afraid of the consequences from those who would disapprove.

I am married and I finally got up the nerve to tell her.  I was so surprised as to how well she received my news!  She is very supportive.  She has helped me with make up, not to  mention helping me select clothing.

I only dress at home.  I don’t feel that I can go out and about in my hometown “safely” because too many people know me.  They would not understand and probably immediately brand me as gay.  I know that my family would not understand and would probably lose contact with them.  So, I am content to have dress up days at home with my wife.  Perhaps one day we will travel to a meet up with other crossdressing/transgender ladies.

I would like to meet other crossdressing ladies locally for chat and exchanging tips.

Welcome Karla xx

Diane G
      Lady

I used to live in Shreveport. Welcome!

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Karla ,

Welcome to CDH !
      I hope you will enjoy yourself here as I have done
      these past months.
      See you on the Forums ,

Love Sylvia.

Welcome Karla,
      I grew up not too far from Shreveport, in the 50’s and 60’s and I share your concerns. I had once thought I might be able to return there after I retired, but find that I have found my opportunities to enjoy and express my whole self freely, in other environs.
      I wish you the best and would be happy to hear from another Louisiana girl.
      Carla

Hi Karla,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Karla Rogers
        Duchess

Thank you so much for the warm welcome

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Karla,

elcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=================================================

========== Membership Levels ============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

=========================================

Hi Karla, fellow Louisianian here! Nowhere near Shreveport, I’m afraid. I’m down New Orleans way (well, Metairie, really). I was in Shreveport one time in 2004 when I evacuated for Hurricane Ivan. Stayed two days, but unfortunately didn’t get to see much of the area.

Welcome to CDH and Happy New Year’s Eve!
      — Camryn Occasionnel

Karla Rogers
        Duchess

Thank you for the welcome!  I think I saw a meet up group that meets in New Orleans.  Perhaps one day I can make it down there to meet the group.

Spent quite a bit of time in Shreveport/Bossier City in 1969 when I was stationed at Fort Polk. Like to travel that area again some day.

FAM

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Kayla

welcome. There’s much here for you to discover. With a supportive wife and a love for dressing this is certainly a place you’ll enjoy being part of. Get comfortable and explore all  that we have here and meet some wonderful girls just like you enjoying their  feminine feelings  felt  deep inside. Very nice meeting you

Stephanie 🌹

Hello Karla Welcome to CDH
      This is a Safe Place to be Your True Self..

Karla Rogers
        Duchess

Thank you Jessica.  Everyone has been so welcoming.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?