Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everyone..   Just introducing myself.  I’m 38 years old, single, and I have been dressing in one way or another since I was a kid..  Still not totally sure why..

I’ve only recently decided to start taking crossdressing more seriously.  So far my biggest Achilles heel has been make-up.  I need a lot of help in that department, but I’m working on it, lol.

I’ve only told 2 people in my life that I crossdress,  my therapist (whos been really encouraging) and one close friend, who unfortunately recently passed away, so now I’m kinda desperate for someone to talk to about all of this..

Although I’ve come out to my family and close friends as openly bisexual, and everyone has been really accepting of that..  Admitting to them that I crossdress just still seems incredibly terrifying..  One day..

Hi Ruby, and welcome to a place where I know you will find support and friendship. The best makeup advice I can give you is, while YouTube tutorials aren’t bad, the best thing you can do is EXPERIMENT. The fact is every girl needs to find her own ‘signature’ look and the only way to do it is practice and more practice. Once you have settled on a good foundation, I suggest you spend time on eye makeup until you come up with a ‘look’ you are happy with. I have found the eyes seem to be the most important part of an overall look, and there are so many things you can do to emphasize them. I notice from your profile photo you have large beautiful eyes, so you are off to a great start right out of the gate! I look forward to hearing how you are doing. Hugs, Paulette

Thank you!❤❤❤ Yeah, that’s good advice. Youtube tutorials are hit and miss.. Every time I make progress seems to be from pure experimentation. So yeah, I just gotta keep practicing. I’m getting there..

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Ruby,

Welcome it is nice to meet you, I hope you make lots of new friends here.

Coming out to family is hard, I have recently came out to my children, it was a nerve wracking experience but it went positively. If I can be of help in anyway, please feel free to message me, I am happy to chat and share advice.

Tara.

Hi Ruby,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Ruby  happy to welcome you here. Our girls can be found everywhere . Browse our forums and learn about makeup, dressing and everything to better yourself to be as feminine as we can. Enjoy your time here and discover more as you explore our wonderful site.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Ruby nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..   With so much going on here like reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories about there journeys down there femme road in life .. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Ruby as she travels down her girly path in life..  Then as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with.. So again girlfriend nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime…

Stephanie Bass

Hi Ruby, Welcome to CDH from another Texas girl.

Welcome and if you want to chat, please feel free to drop me a message.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Ruby,

Welcome to CDH!

Hugs,

💕Lara

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?