• This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello everyone my name is Juliet. I have been crossdressing in secret since I was 9 and wore a dress that was in my moms closet. I have a very small personal wardrobe mainly consisting of panties and a slip. I have been waiting to go out and shop for a full closet but right now it is a dream till I can advance my studies and move to another city where no one would not know who I am.

Leonara
      Ambassador

Welcome Juliet to CDH … You came to the great website. If we can help you in any way let us know
      Leonara

Anonymous

Hi Juliet and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Catherine
      Lady

Hi Juliet welcome with us
      Catherine

Anonymous

2016_introductions new members: Anonymous original post: 

Hello everyone my name is Juliet. I have been crossdressing in secret since I was 9 and wore a dress that was in my moms closet. I have a very small personal wardrobe mainly consisting of panties and a slip. I have been waiting to go out and shop for a full closet but right now it is a dream till I can advance my studies and move to another city where no one would not know who I am.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?